Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 55. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 10, 2018, 11:42:12 AM
from the time you wrote this thread until now, bitcoin is still exist.
and other coins too, they will not end.
bitcoin and other cypto currencies even have a huge audiences around the world now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
Probably not, but it is definitely time to make some improvements (like improving the transaction speed) otherwise its value may decrease significantly in the long run.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
February 10, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
all possibilities can happen in the future because we have no guidelines or rules that can predict the future in the future, to be late to invest I think not because bitcoin and other coins will be more developed according to the times
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 11:21:39 AM
Bitcoin is build mostly on trust each of us gives to it. Just a few are trusing its technology, the biggest part on this community is just trading for profits in USD.
If we all together at same time lost the trust on Bitcoin it will fall, if we continue to trust it it will rise.. That is just my two cents Smiley
Activity: 108
February 10, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Saying that coins like literally clone Bitcoin or others that are technically superior are "alt coins" is rather unfair. Furthremore, in case you have not noticed, the only thing people is doing bit Bitcoin is indoctrinating others to use and "adopt" using their real money to pump and dump the cryptocurrencies.

Also, it is easier to spread propaganda about how the financial system is when you are hoarding the bitcoins you got when it was easy to mine or when it was 1$ or less. It is not the same to spend your salary when Bitcoin is worth it 1$ than when it is worth it 20000$. Not sure you understand that, there will be no mass adoption while people buys it to get a trading benefit, and no one will accept a currency so volatile.

Compared to gold, is nothing, because you can fork and clone cryptocurrencies creating new (cheaper) blocks in the blockchain anytime.

In short, Bitcoin is only backed up by trust and trading mania. If it was not because of speculation, it would be impossible to have hundreds of coins and all of them increasing in value.

Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
many more cryptocurrencies are increasing in numbers not in quality. they are called altcoins and as you can see they are all getting dumped. and most of them have zero quality and are pure pump and dumps.

Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?
every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.

no. bitcoin still is young and not reached the mass adoption stage. it is still rising and will continue to rise for a very long time.
don't forget supply is limited but the demand is increasing.

of course there is! like anything else.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
I think Bitcoin (BTC) is here to stay. As many have stated on this tread and elsewhere on the Internet there is only a limited number of BTC coins ( 21 million ), because of this fact the demand exceeds the supply increasing the price of Bitcoins. Also since its the first ever cryptocurrency, there will be an additional value based on that fact too. I am not sure we would see a wide spread use of Bitcoins by  businesses and individuals to buy/sell services and products.
Activity: 165
February 10, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
No. Because bitcoin is still stable, I do not think bitcoin will be finished soon, because there are still many who use bitcoin. Thanks
Activity: 57
February 10, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
I don't think so. Maybe it will go down but it will rise again. No one know if bitcoin will end already.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 10, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
I think Bitcoin will not end in near future (I mean 40-50 years). Because most of the people of this world are taking of its advantage. But its popularity can increase or decrease if other digital currency comes for us with much opportunity. Of course nobody knows if it will live and rise or die, but I believe in that's going to live so long.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
I dont think so. I think bitcoins will last for a long timw especially right now that btc is well known by others that can help other people in finances so i dont think that it will happen in the future.
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 09:39:50 AM
I never thought if bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. The developing technology and bitcoin is part of it, and other cryptocurrencies as well. bitcoin is very fast is accepted by the community at large. in fact I am very sure in the future will be increasingly global.
Activity: 48
February 10, 2018, 09:39:26 AM
Bitcoin is here to stay.
But someday it might be over taken.
As far as Bitcoin end, even it it does happen, that day is far far away
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

bitcoin now is having a big carrier to the  cryptoworld through this we can convert our altcoin into fiat currency bitcoin is kept on moving toward and continue to rise its value and that simply mean bitcoin  will never end, because of its high quality structures, and has a good impact on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 246
February 10, 2018, 04:43:33 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin will end, I think that Bitcoin has a cycle just like the money we use in real world, it'll just redistribute all around the world. Mining, selling and buying, trading are the steps that needed of the bitcoin to make it lasts for a long time.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
I have a strong feeling that Bitcoin will not come to end. It is common that it will rise and then down, and then eventually as time goes by, it will rise again. Business is business. There is no certainty in life so let's just all think positive for our Bitcoins.
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

now I read your message and all funny. after your messages have been very good pump, then is as good fall. here is now gradually again is growing. well, I think after such falls and rises the market strengthened even more and not soon bitcoin will come to an end
Activity: 164
February 10, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

I think this is just a temporary price drop, and bitcoin certainly will not end. because bitcoin is a very famous crypto and there will be no other crypto capable of replacing bitcoin positions.
Activity: 23
February 10, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
Bitcoin should stay alive, and keep expanding as I expected, and I'm optimistic bitcoin will stay alive, and keep growing, and plan b should continue side by side, not having to wait for bitcoin to fail.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 03:25:12 AM
I do not think bitcoin will have an end because there is no country in the world that has legal rights over bitcoin
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
We can't foresee on what will happen to bitcoin in future yet I don't imagine that different cryptographic forms of money could beat bitcoin. Contrasted with other cryto coin, bitcoin has more volume and as yet expanding so it will be inconceivable for them to supplant it. With respect to it is late contribute, my answer is no whenever we couldn't contribute upon it.
Pages:
Jump to: