Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 24. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
I think the price of bitcoin today needs to take time to reach the highest price, because I see the movement is very slow and the rate of increase is very bad, but I hope that the price of btcoin is increasing and profitable for participants involved in crypto currencies.

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 10:36:38 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Probably not now but eventually, bitcoins will present itself to be a surprise. How so? I think there will come a way that bitcoins will eventually become a lightning fast token able to transfer at record speeds with the cheapest price. That's the two places where I think bitcoins will shine.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 10:34:12 PM
Probably yes, because bitcoin has met every updates that they are publishing. And bitcoin has show good moves nowadays, and if you take a look at its price chart, bitcoin is preparing to launch all high. Maybe we can see a bull run next weeks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 06, 2018, 10:34:05 PM
For this month I think Bitcoin doesn't surprise everyone. Bitcoin began to slowly rise and could not immediately increase very high. And we also have to be patient waiting for Bitcoin to increase. I am sure that in December, the price of Bitcoin will recover and surprise many people. And all Altcoin prices will also recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 10:25:13 PM
Surely we hope that like that Bitcoin will give us a surprise, we will see at the end of this year what surprises will be given to bitcoin, hopefully all will recover in a short time and can run normally

The market seems moving in a very obvious destination that will surely surprise others who thought that there will never be a bull run this year. In my opinion, the rising of prices of cryptos now is just an indication that the bull run has already started. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 06, 2018, 10:18:42 PM
I am hoping that bitcoin would be surprising us in the latter part of the year. I believe that it's not yet too late for bitcoin to recover its ranged price. For now, we just have to wait patiently.
i also have the same hopes as you,
i hope there will be a good surprise in the last few weeks this year. i can't wait to see the market recovery, the market has been in a bad condition for too long.

and this should be the right time to recover.  Smiley Smiley
You guys never watched the bitcoin chart. it looks so funny to see a lot of you guys are still putting a lot of hope in bitcoin for short term and it will be useless. Bitcoin will get another bubble after the next halving and that will be probably happened in 2020 or later. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it's not a short term.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
The year will end soon but no still no surprise for this year and bitcoin has down more its value, we are just hoping for recovery more than the bull run because we want our losses back again
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 09:49:02 PM
I think the current market price is very different from the previous year, because the value movement is very unbalanced every minute the price falls, but my experience every end of the year is often the price of bitcoin will reach the highest price

Activity: 192
November 06, 2018, 09:44:48 PM
in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict and there is not necessarily a surprise for us, because the movement is very unstable at the moment, but I hope the price of bitcoin this month will increase as in 2017.

Activity: 588
November 06, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
Bitcoin was surprised me when the price going up from $600 to $20k in less than 1 years. In that times i was miss big profit because sell too early. And i believe Bitcoin will give surprise again because the price still possible to going up to $50k even $100k in next year, because with limited supply and low market cap is easy for Bitcoin to go to that price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 09:37:43 PM
I believe that this year 2018 bitcoin will never give a full surprises to everybody which was happened last year having the value of bitcoin reaches up to $19000 plus. But i am hoping for a fast recovery of value by next year 2019 for the benefits of cryptoholders and loyalist. Thus, cryptocurrency is known for being volatile.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
Surely we hope that like that Bitcoin will give us a surprise, we will see at the end of this year what surprises will be given to bitcoin, hopefully all will recover in a short time and can run normally
Activity: 910
November 06, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
I am hoping that bitcoin would be surprising us in the latter part of the year. I believe that it's not yet too late for bitcoin to recover its ranged price. For now, we just have to wait patiently.
i also have the same hopes as you,
i hope there will be a good surprise in the last few weeks this year. i can't wait to see the market recovery, the market has been in a bad condition for too long.

and this should be the right time to recover.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 303
November 06, 2018, 09:14:13 PM
Crypto is full of surprises because it is very difficult to predict the market irrespective of the analysis one can make. What matters most is the ability of crypto and Bitcoin users/investors to be patient because one thing that is certain about crypto is that the market always recover. Bitcoin will surely surprise investors by rising again.
yes you are right, bitcoin is always full of surprises, and there are some predictions that the value of bitcoin will recover at the end of 2018, and I think is not going to happen because the current value of btc is very low, but this cannot be predicted, We will see later, I also hope there are unexpected surprises.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
November 06, 2018, 09:02:16 PM
Crypto is full of surprises because it is very difficult to predict the market irrespective of the analysis one can make. What matters most is the ability of crypto and Bitcoin users/investors to be patient because one thing that is certain about crypto is that the market always recover. Bitcoin will surely surprise investors by rising again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 06, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
It is needed right now, because people start to be pretty disappointed in the crypto market. But the bulls will come soon and we will see that the market is strong and ready to moon any minute! Lets believe guys.
bulls always come unexpectedly, like last year nobody thought a bull run came and brought a very high price, changes in the price of
bitcoin always gave a surprise, so don't despair because of the current weak market conditions, believe that bitcoin will surprise us soon
Activity: 487
November 06, 2018, 08:47:10 PM
november and december is the month of bitcoin, and now its getting ready i can see it
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 06, 2018, 08:45:48 PM
Activity: 532
November 06, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

It's very surprising and interesting to see that some analysts still stand to their belief that bitcoins will see it's ATH by ending if this year. This is looking very hard to achieve now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
As at Feb bitcoin have started going down and we thinking it will still go up but it keep decreasing and I wish i have sold off that point and by now I would have bought a lot more
Pages:
Jump to: