Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 23. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
Well, Bitcoin is a very powerful digital currency last year it had given us a huge surprise. Bitcoin has a common nature to give a surprise to its users. Now the situation is not much favorable but hopefully, we gonna see another bull run at the end of this year which will be the biggest surprise in 2018.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 05:27:35 AM
The bitcoin rally is likely in the last few weeks remaining in this year. The whole cryptocurrency market is waiting for bitcoin recovery and increase which will affect the beginning of altcoin price rise as well! The next year should see bitcoin rising to new price level!
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
True, BTC will never stop giving us surprise and this will always happen in the Cryptocurrency world because it's not ending soon so we still expect more of it. Though there are different coins coming out, series of Altcoins but we have to be wise in choosing and no matter where I choose to invest in BTC will always be my first choice because I believe the boom will always come around though it's difficult to know when and everyone just live on guessing and what is most important is long patience and don't withdraw your money from BTC and invest in wrong place. I have seen people due to there panic in BTC when ahead and invest in wrong Altcoins which is scam. When BTC is on dip it's good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 05:13:00 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Positive signs and changes this month will be good with the crypto market. Bitcon will accelerate later this year so patience is the last thing we need to consider.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 07, 2018, 05:03:08 AM
no one knows, that crypto market prices will increase this month, because I see price and value movements in some coins very late like btc, eth and others. we just wait when our highest price will sell, but I'm sure by the end of this year the value of the crypto currency will be the highest.

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 04:57:52 AM
I think this month is very supportive that crypto currencies will increase, because near the end of the year, usually the price of crypto currencies will reach the highest price and until now the increase is very slow and even prices often fall, I think this takes time to surprise us all , but I hope crypto can provide the best for the future.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:11:39 AM
Not on this year. I gave my own deadline for bitcoin to perform now and change the market's movement on the first week of November and it is still did not happen. Last, year it started in September so we don't have much time for bullrun but only for a recovery to end the year.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 07, 2018, 01:36:39 AM
The cryptocurrency is currently an investment product with no upper and lower limits. Although many people want them to replace gold, most of its current value comes from hype!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
It is true that in crypto-market, there is a surge in bitcoin and it benefits a lot to everyone. Investors also invest mostly in bitcoins because they know the market conditions and deal appropriately and earn good profits.
Activity: 598
November 07, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
and in fact in this year btc actually experienced a very drastic price decline and made the btc price reached its lowest point a few months ago, and maybe now the btc situation is still unstable even though it is currently experiencing price increases but maybe this will be the same happened beforehand namely an increase in prices that did not last in the long run and instead experienced a decline in prices again.
Yes right, for this year there has been no surprise at all from Bitcoin, instead there has only been a very drastic drop in prices this year, I think this year's decline due to a lot of negative news which then dropped the price of bitcoin, but did not rule out the possibility Next year, I think the price of bitcoin will increase dramatically again.
Activity: 215
November 07, 2018, 12:43:22 AM
and in fact in this year btc actually experienced a very drastic price decline and made the btc price reached its lowest point a few months ago, and maybe now the btc situation is still unstable even though it is currently experiencing price increases but maybe this will be the same happened beforehand namely an increase in prices that did not last in the long run and instead experienced a decline in prices again.
Activity: 322
November 07, 2018, 12:42:57 AM
I think that we will not see any rapid growth of Bitcoin by the end of the year, so we need to understand this and do not hope that Bitcoin will cost 20,000
if he grows to 10,000 by the end of the year it will be fine  Grin
Vow, in my expectation, I just hope that BTC will reach $ 10,000 by the end of this year, I do not expect that BTC will increase to $ 20000, that is impossible, too high and too imaginative of them. I think we should expect low and moderate levels.
Activity: 378
November 07, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
Let's wait for that in the future, crypto is full of surprises, and what surprises will be given by bitcoin, hopefully the good news that has been waiting for several months
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 07, 2018, 12:30:12 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Hopefully it begins in this month that bitcoin will reach the highest price in the market that is also some people predictions, i also read some news from the analyst that bitcoin will hit by the end of 2018 hopefully bitcoin can make it.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100