Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 25. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 06:07:46 PM
You wrote this message in February and were hoping for growth. Everyone was waiting for a crypto spring, then a crypto summer and a crypto autumn. When price increases will be known only by market manipulators.
In this end of year I think there will be more surprises to come like the market will continue to explode in higher prices. I believe it can be more profitable here as we have patience and willing to understand everything.Bitcoin is one of the best option of coin because we can expect for more surprises.
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 06, 2018, 05:55:07 PM
You wrote this message in February and were hoping for growth. Everyone was waiting for a crypto spring, then a crypto summer and a crypto autumn. When price increases will be known only by market manipulators.
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
November 05, 2018, 06:31:47 PM
No one can predict what price btc is going to be next hrs. What i can say is its good time to buy.
Activity: 434
November 05, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

Everyone are not in the future so, we cannot say anythings about future because we can predict something will happen unless there is a strong evidence to provide concrete information that something will happen.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
November 05, 2018, 01:34:47 PM
I think this month, Bitcoin might indeed give a surprise. And that won't be because of external investors but because BCash is splitting. If the prices of Bcash forks plummet, then Bcash investors will certainly come back to Bitcoin or maybe even other altcoins. That's my theory. Let's see if it happens.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 01:07:46 PM
my mine say bitcoin will give surprise after end of the year.this year we faces lots negative think but I hope we will survived a bad time.now we are waiting a bull run.I think every bitcoin lovers are hoping for this.
Activity: 257
November 05, 2018, 12:51:49 PM
Yes, I think we are going to have a huge surprise at the end of this year by turning out another bull run. So far in this year bitcoin could not show its reality show as we had seen in 2017. But bitcoin is still in the top place in the coin market and we have enough patience to be with bitcoin to see its another bull run.
Activity: 336
November 05, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
I'm hopeful for the end of 2018 as we seen at the end of 2017 , I think market would be bullish then coz some important news are comming from bitcoin in near future , Let's see what ETF says in comming mounths.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
The belief that the market will recover is not enough.We need mass adoption of cryptocurrency and regulation of the industry.Only then will we be able to see consistent healthy growth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
I'm waiting for bitcoin at a price of 15,000 dollars in half a year. As soon as the big players return to the market, the whole market will start to grow.
yes right, now is the time to be patient and wait and accumulate as many assets as we have. if you are now releasing to close the loss it is wrong because there will be a big increase in the near future, right the big players will return to get the return profit.
At this time we have the opportunity to be able to buy Bitcoin at a much cheaper price. If I look at existing data, I am very confident that the price of Bitcoin can experience a tremendous increase in the future. With a remarkable growth rate, the next few years Bitcoin can be one of the most valuable items. it's not not without reason, because in the future we will face the digital era where all financial transactions will use digital currency.
To my surprise many of the bitcoin development are up and down. This affected the marketing of Bitcoin itself up and down match the State of the market. so this has been a very difficult job to make it so stable. but with the abundance of support being able to control the State of the Bitcoin going forward.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
It is needed right now, because people start to be pretty disappointed in the crypto market. But the bulls will come soon and we will see that the market is strong and ready to moon any minute! Lets believe guys.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
Yes, now we need patience and wait. The market is not stable. We do not know what to expect in the future. If you sell now, that is wrong, you will suffer heavy losses. Wait for the market to recover. BTC prices will increase again at that time, you will be profitable. I believe it will soon recover but not now
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 05, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
There is always a surprise with cryptocurrency. It is always unpredictable as people can easily change their minds, views or perspective of a thing in question. That is why volatility strikes more often because anytime a person can be affected by FUD and some other ideas that might not be good causing the withdrawal of investments or pumping up of prices due to favorable situation where people would think they have greater opportunities to do with in a given situation. The only thing that we might need to do is to analyze trends and go with the flow otherwise we will surely have some loses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 09:34:25 AM
This year has in opposite from last year as the market has controlled by the bear which makes the prices go down. Most of us were expecting that the price will continuously rise to $30k after it hit the ATH of $20k but it reverse the direction and go bottom at $5k. I think that was the surprise of bitcoin for this year. Although it's still doing good after those downfall as it now temporarily stable at $6k to $6.5k. We just hope that any good news will come to ignite the market into bullish and give us a good surprise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
I think it can not. A downturn could not help boost Bitcoin prices. That is my own view. So I advise you not to expect the whales to pump Bitcoin's price. You should change your strategy so you can make money in this bad market. The suggestion is to invest in ICO projects. Wink
Activity: 350
November 05, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted electronic currency. I firmly believe that Bitcoin will suddenly rebound in the near future. The most important thing now is that the community needs to wait patiently.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
November 05, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
I hope that Bitcoin will start growing in 2019. This is a strong project that is accepted by the world. I think we will hear good news soon.
Activity: 616
November 05, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
According to experts' predictions, bitcoin until the end of the year will not rise as in 2017, bitcoin will return to green in 2019-2022. We can only wait and pray, so that we all achieve mutual prosperity.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Bitcoin is not a stable coin so it can both provide investors with a surprise, and can disappoint and this in any case can not be excluded.

For now, it's hard to predict wether there will be more surprises in the end of year I'm just hopimg that it will remain existing in this technology so that we're still able to earn good profits. Though we're disappointed but we believe that time comes.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 09:07:42 AM
I think yes it will give us some surprise let see we still have 2 months left before year end Iam hoping for the best in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: