Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 26. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 05, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
Bitcoin is not a stable coin so it can both provide investors with a surprise, and can disappoint and this in any case can not be excluded.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 08:57:55 AM
The year is coming to an end, and now it is worth making a forecast for 2019, and it is very difficult to do, since even the largest investors in digital currencies cannot take into account the main risk factors and other hazards. The main key factors that may adversely affect the growth of the cryptocurrency exchange rate are: 1 Sanctions. 2 BTC mining has become much more difficult than a few years ago. The process requires more powerful equipment, expensive video cards and high energy costs. A farm for mining now costs incredible money. 3 Negative reputation. In various media, the topic of the Bitcoin gap is actively discussed, which adversely affects the growth of cryptocurrency.
Despite the shaky position of Bitcoin in 2018, many traders and analysts tend to have positive growth dynamics
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 05, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
I'm waiting for bitcoin at a price of 15,000 dollars in half a year. As soon as the big players return to the market, the whole market will start to grow.
yes right, now is the time to be patient and wait and accumulate as many assets as we have. if you are now releasing to close the loss it is wrong because there will be a big increase in the near future, right the big players will return to get the return profit.
At this time we have the opportunity to be able to buy Bitcoin at a much cheaper price. If I look at existing data, I am very confident that the price of Bitcoin can experience a tremendous increase in the future. With a remarkable growth rate, the next few years Bitcoin can be one of the most valuable items. it's not not without reason, because in the future we will face the digital era where all financial transactions will use digital currency.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 05, 2018, 08:47:19 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
I guess what happens the opposite of that surprising element,because the value of bitcoin drastically dip that growth
And if you are really looking for the highest price of this coin,try to track back whats the value last December of 2017 instead of looking for failur this year
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 05, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
I'm waiting for bitcoin at a price of 15,000 dollars in half a year. As soon as the big players return to the market, the whole market will start to grow.
yes right, now is the time to be patient and wait and accumulate as many assets as we have. if you are now releasing to close the loss it is wrong because there will be a big increase in the near future, right the big players will return to get the return profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
I hope the value will always be high and I am optimistic that the selling price will be high when our monthly income is always working to post every day.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 01:06:48 AM
yes there are many ways in recent days to btc will go moon and no doubt in this, it the right time to invest and have surprise in coming days.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 05, 2018, 12:44:27 AM
Recently, the cryptocurrency began to rise after Bitcoin. According to CoinMarketCap, now the Bitcoin exchange rate is approximately $ 6,410, and ethereum - $ 208. For a long time, these coins have not been raised. Maybe they really are preparing a surprise for the New Year? We are all waiting for him for a very long time.
Activity: 490
November 05, 2018, 12:41:26 AM
Bitcoin can surprise any moment from now, the price of bitcoin have been relatively stable all year long and what  is needed for price growth of bitcoin is couple of updates, improvement and positive news then, we will see bitoin turning  around to positive trend!
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 12:38:43 AM

I am not sure if this will happen this year of 2018. I wish next year will be a good soar of bitcoin and go back to its higher price and give us surprises. If you can see the statistics and its behavior i believe that bitcoin will rise again. Let us wait for this to happen and be happy again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 05, 2018, 12:26:48 AM
I think bitcoin will definitely give us surprise in the coming few months. There will be a bull run again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
We have been waiting to have a big surprise at the beginning of 2018. Since bitcoin is a platform for getting surprised so I think if we are not going to have a big surprise within this year but definitely will have a big dramatic surprise upcoming next year for sure by changing into the huge price of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 11:00:40 PM
No I think not because after the ETF did not go well, the price of bitcoin keeps going down and down, and until now, it is at its lowest price of the year. But we are still hoping for a game changer news or update. Then maybe we can see its price grow again.
Activity: 434
November 04, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
of course not, after such a fall should take a long time to the market could recover, I do not build myself hopes, and my opinion is that the market will begin to grow next year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
November 04, 2018, 09:31:02 AM
Bitcoin always gives surprises whether its positive or negetive.
Nobody can predict whether prices of btc will reach to the towering level or not. According to me btc will not suprise much in this month or in coming  weeks. Because price of btc is varying between 6000 USD to 7000 USD. I think in coming weeks also price will remain almost same or there will be minor fluctuations in price. Rest lets see what btc will do in coming months.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 04, 2018, 09:29:02 AM
I'm sure that bitcoin will surprise us, there is always a chance to skyrocket because the number of bitcoin users continues to increase and another factor is that more and more countries legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 04, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
I'm sure Bitcoin will surprise you, but whether it's a positive or a negative thing. because I see at this time bitcoin is like waiting for something. if this is a positive thing maybe we will see a big pump soon.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 04, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

i think no, because there is no sign that the price of Bitcoin will risen high this month and in my opinion it is not possible in the near future that the price of Bitcoin will increase high, even though the price of Bitcoin can increase but I'm sure that the increase in the price of Bitcoin is only a little for now, because Bitcoin need a long time to making prices increase very high with the price decline that is happening to Bitcoin now
Activity: 448
November 04, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
Now bitcoin is very difficult to reach the height of the previous price. Now the market is saturated. Without new capital access, it is difficult to push prices forward. At present, the market is still in bear market, and it will take several years to recover the price.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
Bitcoin is capable of this, despite the fact that today many people and investors do not believe in it, I am sure that today Bitcoin will still be able to show great success, more precisely, it can show success this year.
Pages:
Jump to: