Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 27. (Read 42616 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 08:51:58 AM
Bitcoin gave us a huge surprise during the whole 2018 it was moving down and I think nobody expected this to happen. But I hope Bitcoin will give us another surprise at the end of this year and will moon back to his historical records.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 02:23:08 AM
chances are little bitcoin will surprise again, but when it's not known. this is because up to now it seems that it has not shown an increase as last year.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 04, 2018, 02:16:26 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
For me, a break through the level of 6500 will be a surprise, but not an indicator of the arrival of bulls. Do not wait for the gifts of fate, create them yourself.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
Bitcoin itself is a powerful product that will continue to shock people as it grows. This growth will force more investment into the cryptocurrency market, and this cryptocurrency will succeed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 04, 2018, 12:59:41 AM
The entire market is in a difficult period, including bitcoin. Although Bitcoin is still the king, it also needs the support of purchasing power, and now the market is gradually losing its purchasing power!
Maybe next year's news about the Bitcoin ETF can surprise us, but I am not sure.
Many people always say that bitcoin ETF can't bring anything, so I can only say that this is a possibility, but it does not mean that it must happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
November 04, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

IMO Bitcoin price is not even going to the highest level in this year at all.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 12:51:21 AM
Quarter 4 already started but we're not seeing some recoveries and bull run that we mostly expect because that's what many says, Maybe the surprise will be next year, we can't wait for it to come.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 12:50:13 AM
Truly the prize can change in anytime because with Cryptocurrency we live the world of anything can happen. In related to the BTC prize going up. No one can be sure of when the prize is going up or down but it can be predictable based on some Altcoins prize and failure of it working out effectively on BTC prize. I will always believe BTC prize will always rise now or later and as we all see 2017 was a great boom but it doesn't mean this will come up everytime and this gives good investors great opportunity to reload and get more profit when it's boom again. It doesn't mean this will happen every year because if it's going to exist for long it never needs to have stable prize.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 04, 2018, 12:46:12 AM
You wrote the thread in February, where it was a month full of price declines until July the lowest point was the price of Bitcoin around 5800 USD.
Don't expect too much, because Bitcoin always favors the price issue.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:29:56 AM
I think bitcoin will give a surprise like the beginning of last year. but I want to know if it will affect the altcoin as well as last year.
at the beginning of next year Bitcoin will surprise and other potential Altcoin, they will rise and soar. in my opinion there are still opportunities for Bitcoin, just be patient and wait for the process, because every step definitely requires a process to achieve success. Bitcoin is a good coin, he will definitely wake up and give a sweet smile to many people.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 12:05:32 AM
Until now after you give a discussion that bitcoin will be a surprise maybe the most difficult thing.
from the movements in each market it looks like there is no significant progress, and
there is only a surprise of a new coin that starts to give competition and makes few prospective investors have to dare to invest ..
Only one month to go before year ends I hope their is surprise on bitcoin prices. True from the previous months no good news until now to make btc price recover. Still, I have a big hopes to the btc price that we can earn profit.
Activity: 382
November 03, 2018, 11:59:56 PM
I think bitcoin will give a surprise like the beginning of last year. but I want to know if it will affect the altcoin as well as last year.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 03, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

I hope like that, because I have waited too long for the price of Bitcoin to rise again and I am sure that at the end of this year Bitcoin will give surprise
for Bitcoin investors, therefore I never sell Bitcoin that I have even though the price continues to fall because I am sure only with invest in Bitcoin can give me a big profit.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 03, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
Until now after you give a discussion that bitcoin will be a surprise maybe the most difficult thing.
from the movements in each market it looks like there is no significant progress, and
there is only a surprise of a new coin that starts to give competition and makes few prospective investors have to dare to invest ..
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 10:58:34 PM
Bitcoin is synonymous with surprise. Its history has shocked countless people. Too many investors are in the history of Bitcoin creation. It must be known that it has no value five years ago. Who knows that it will become so expensive today? I believe Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 938
November 03, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Hopefully it is true that Bitcoin surprises us all and that is definitely our hope, because we will not know when the price of Bitcoin will return to normal, I hope the best for crypto in the future
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 03, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
I think that starting now, the price of BTC will start to rise. At this time of the year, the market will start to rise suddenly.
I hope so, like last year bitcoin fluctuated in higher price .I believe that it will repeat again, in fact as what you mention BTC getting started to change the world and diminished fiat.
It will repeat but not for a short time. remember about the bitcoin needs a lot of support from the market.
Bitcoin will never replace fiat and it has stated so many times by the bankers and have you watched it before? go to the reliable source for that news and i guess you will get a lot of knowledge about that.
Bitcoin main coins being Cryptocurrency by having development is so inflated and very able to reliably. so it makes the coin into the main Bitcoin is very able to reliably. getting here the price is increasing becoming a surprise so precious.
That's proven bitcoin had given surprising days since last year's legacy, and it could be good or bad. The bearish market is somewhat a negative struggles we been through, and on the other side was in opposite to that seeing dumped price became so rampant. Unpredictable market will surprise us in any random situations this year.
If we talk about bitcoin surprise I think we cannot really predict on when it will going to rise again same as year 2017. I believe that bitcoin is really unpredictable we can never know when it's price rise or fall, I believe 5hat everything is really depend on its investors and user around the crypto market feild because bitcoin is really decentralized.
Activity: 294
November 03, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
I think that starting now, the price of BTC will start to rise. At this time of the year, the market will start to rise suddenly.
I hope so, like last year bitcoin fluctuated in higher price .I believe that it will repeat again, in fact as what you mention BTC getting started to change the world and diminished fiat.
It will repeat but not for a short time. remember about the bitcoin needs a lot of support from the market.
Bitcoin will never replace fiat and it has stated so many times by the bankers and have you watched it before? go to the reliable source for that news and i guess you will get a lot of knowledge about that.
Bitcoin main coins being Cryptocurrency by having development is so inflated and very able to reliably. so it makes the coin into the main Bitcoin is very able to reliably. getting here the price is increasing becoming a surprise so precious.
That's proven bitcoin had given surprising days since last year's legacy, and it could be good or bad. The bearish market is somewhat a negative struggles we been through, and on the other side was in opposite to that seeing dumped price became so rampant. Unpredictable market will surprise us in any random situations this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 07:05:35 PM
I do not think that this month should be expected from bitcoin a sharp rise in prices. on the contrary, I think that bitcoin will continue to fall in price
Activity: 714
November 03, 2018, 07:00:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: