Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 3. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
I think that 2019 will be very meaningful for us. we can face many surprises. Therefore, there is absolutely benefit in being prepared.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 08:21:33 AM
How everything has changed this year. All predicted the rise in prices and we see a huge drop down. Soon BTC will come out of the top cryptocurrency. Now regarded progressive blockchain! And BTC does not have this.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
December 30, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

If we go back to 6K this month, I'll be the happiest man on earth. This level is quite strong, we stayed on it for more than six months, it is not necessary to destroy it. There will be close to 10K.
Activity: 364
December 30, 2018, 06:40:02 AM
I think that there will be no more surprises and bitcoin will simply continue to fall to the level from which the rise began in 2017. In my opinion, the price will be about $ 1,000. Perhaps we will see it in February 2019.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
December 30, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
no. Our market is at the bottom and it takes a long time for it to grow again. I think we should now invest in altcoins that are being developed from professional teams and have their own funds to develop. It will definitely bring us profit in the next 1-2 years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 06:29:49 AM
It's holidays, everyone believes in a miracle and everyone wants a lot of gifts. I hope Bitcoin and the rest of the Altcoins in the new year will delight everyone
Activity: 296
December 30, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
Bitcoin constantly surprises us. And now, after his sad fall, finally gaining momentum. Its future price is a reason for reflection. We will wait for good news in 2019.

This is just a change for those who do not have Bitcoin in their hands, which is good news, and they can buy cheaply. Regarding the future price of bitcoin I am sure that it will increase, this is obvious that everyone must agree  Grin
Activity: 238
December 30, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
There is such an indicator "average level of expectation" if it is below the real level, then the real level tends to reach the expected, due to the actions of people and their psychological attitudes.
Activity: 319
December 29, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

Now I think that it can surprise us only at an even lower price. The smallest price he certainly will not show us, but for the heart you grab, I assure you. That's how we live.
Activity: 728
December 28, 2018, 04:35:29 PM
Of course, bitcoin will present a surprise for everyone such as no one expects. I want to believe that the surprise will be pleasant for everyone.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
December 28, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
The increase and decrease in bitcoin are indeed unknown at any time it occurs and cannot be predicted by experts in crypto. Crypto increases significantly with time other people don't detect. So that often gives unexpected surprises, bad or good, it's a surprise. Even for this month, if there is an increase, in my opinion, it is not able to surpass the highest value as it was achieved last year.
there are many factors that cause the price of BTcoin to change, one of which is the situation, the situation in the world also greatly affects the price of bitcoin, for example politics, war or the collapse of the stock market, so if all the factors support then the price of bitcoin will soar but if not then bitcoin will find it difficult maintain the price
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
Bitcoin constantly surprises us. And now, after his sad fall, finally gaining momentum. Its future price is a reason for reflection. We will wait for good news in 2019.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 28, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
Anytime now Bitcoin can give us a surprise, Cryptomarket is full of surprise and with the capability of BTC to boost its price and demand from the people have seen so many times, we have no doubt for that. We just need to give back also to BTC to get its demand and stop the panic selling.
Activity: 296
December 28, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
I've seen from Bitcoin only surprises down, which is why I expect this time it will decide to surprise everyone and go up. I pray for it, go to Church. Hope this helps)

Funny joke, I did not mean to offend you, I just took it as a joke. I think that this will not help, because it seems to me that today the prices are controlled by manipulators who work successfully in the market and take money from people.
the manipulators who do manipulation of crypto to markets? they take money from ready? and how will they do it? I don't understand how they work, whether there's actually people who can manipulate the market crypto?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 09:56:12 AM
I've seen from Bitcoin only surprises down, which is why I expect this time it will decide to surprise everyone and go up. I pray for it, go to Church. Hope this helps)

Funny joke, I did not mean to offend you, I just took it as a joke. I think that this will not help, because it seems to me that today the prices are controlled by manipulators who work successfully in the market and take money from people.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 28, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
Personally I believe in Bitcoin and I always trust that bitcoin will surprise everyone, maybe in next year 2019 that will be a year of surprise from the entire cryptocurrency world.
- Indeed, I was also surprised about bitcoin at the moment, surprised at the value and what's happening to it, it began to end this year with a price that was extremely low, a price that I thought it would never come back again but bitcoin made me feel surprised and proved that I was wrong, everything could come to it. If you are having a positive belief and trust that bitcoin will return to its peak and make us surprised in 2019, I will be the opposite when I feel it will create a lower price and make everyone feel surprised
Activity: 420
December 28, 2018, 08:00:40 AM
Of course bitcoin can give surprise, any surprice.
This market not controlles and can be totally controlled buy guys who have much of coins and dollars
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
I'm sure bitcoin will surprise every one in this coming year, as I really see it growing much faster next year. I think it's best one invests in bitcoin and ethereum now because next year will be much better.

I am waiting only for the best surprises. For instance, I want to see Bitcoin offered for 10-15 thousand. Probably, it will not happen in 2019, but later, BTC will gain greatly, I am absolutely sure of it.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
bitcoin will always be surprising, now that bitcoin has given a surprise with unexpected price reductions, it means that bitcoin can also be surprising with unexpected price increases, the price of bitcoin is unpredictable so we will definitely be surprised by the ever-changing price movements, after falling prices this will definitely raise prices later
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 28, 2018, 05:41:51 AM
Surprise Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency in General, loves us. I think to surprise the high price of it we can't, but low - completely. Fall is now much easier than to go up, as the short positions very much.
Pages:
Jump to: