Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 5. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
I hope this is true. But, I think this surprises will be in next year. Just in January or February. Bitcoin will rise again.
in any case, the date of the next testing update in Constantinople for the ethereum is set for January 2019. In any case, the actual scaling of the block chain will attract more investment and this should affect pricing.
Activity: 182
December 27, 2018, 03:06:51 PM
I hope this is true. But, I think this surprises will be in next year. Just in January or February. Bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 280
yamzu
December 27, 2018, 03:03:02 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will rise soon. This big coin old and price must be lower than other better altcoins which we could see in the top in future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 02:54:28 PM
I've seen from Bitcoin only surprises down, which is why I expect this time it will decide to surprise everyone and go up. I pray for it, go to Church. Hope this helps)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
Hope that Bitcoin will surprise us the next year, and I would say that not only I expect this surprise but millions of people who lost a lot and still have a hope for the market recover. But think that it will happen not tomorrow.
Hope that Bitcoin will surprise us the next year, and I would say that not only I expect this surprise but millions of people who lost a lot and still have a hope for the market recover. But think that it will happen not tomorrow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
December 27, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
In 2018, Bitcoin gave a lot of surprises. And most of them are negative. He lost more than 100% in price, which upset us very much.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
Bitcoin will always give surprises but not soon as many people are expecting now . We should expect raise and full now .. But the greatest surprise i will happen the next  one or two years from now ..  and we all know when bitcoin do wonder all the altcoin become stronger too !!!
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 27, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
There are so much reasons why Bitcoin should give us a great new year present. I think that market was enough in downtrend and I hope things are going to change in 2019, luckily there are enough amazing news.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 27, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
Of course, we will wait for what surprises will be given by Bitcoin, until now Bitcoin has not given any surprises, hopefully the surprise that Bitcoin will give is related to the increase in the price of all coins and the rise of the market.

Just be patient maybe next year bitcoin can grow up again and not like this moments that if you buy bitcoin now and hold the price was continuing dropping it's price.
Activity: 276
December 26, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
I'm really looking forward to a strong surprise from Bitcoin. I want to wake up early in the morning and learn from the news from the TV that Bitcoin has risen in price to 30 thousand dollars. That would be a good surprise.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 26, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
I saw from Bitcoin only surprises down, which is why I expect that this time he will decide to surprise everyone and go up. I'm praying about it, going to Church. Hope this helps)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 26, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

Sounds like a fairy tale. As far as I know from my experience, after such collapses where many lose millions, recovery is out of the question, at least as strong as a fall.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
At least I hope and want it to be so. If biktoin significantly increase in price, then all the other coins behind him. I believe in the best
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 26, 2018, 02:25:05 PM
December 26, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
They fall for the same people every time than 1-2 years later there are new ath prices and they are like wish we never sell, complaining about it. Patience is the key.
Patience today is a normal phenomenon, but I think that today people are still oriented towards being able to endure. Today, however, patience is probably more precious. Than something else.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 26, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
I'm sure bitcoin will surprise every one in this coming year, as I really see it growing much faster next year. I think it's best one invests in bitcoin and ethereum now because next year will be much better.

It will definitely surprise us and may be in Jan itself it can cross 10k. We require some one of the big news from major country and the rolling of the price will move quickly. At present the btc is rising but not to its true potential like couple of thousand dollars in couple of days will make the thing more worth.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 26, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
I'm sure bitcoin will surprise every one in this coming year, as I really see it growing much faster next year. I think it's best one invests in bitcoin and ethereum now because next year will be much better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 26, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
They fall for the same people every time than 1-2 years later there are new ath prices and they are like wish we never sell, complaining about it. Patience is the key.
December 25, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
I definitely think there will be surprises. because we slowly began to receive bullish signals. After that, most of the investments will start to make a profit.
In any case, today we need to soberly assess the situation, because today on the market there are indeed moments of change in the trend. I believe that today analyzing the situation and the right actions can lead you to a better life.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
December 24, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
I definitely think there will be surprises. because we slowly began to receive bullish signals. After that, most of the investments will start to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: