Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 8. (Read 42616 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 03:05:46 AM
I truly hope so that Bitcoin will surprise the people who sold it LOW, If Im not Mistaken it happens every 1st month of the year
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
December 23, 2018, 02:33:12 AM
I am sure this month will reach the highest price, because I see from portfolio movements, now it is very supportive for very rapid increases and very large levels of purchases, so I'm sure Bitcoin will give a surprise in 2019.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 23, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
The dominance of capitalization and so grows with each passing day, and alts begin to lose ground. And if we talk about the price is not higher than 4k. Before the end of the year there will be minimum one recession.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
at the end of this year Bitcoin will increase and maybe at the beginning of next year Bitcoin can surprise us all. now to go up high it is very difficult so to ride high requires a long process. Bitcoin has been declining for a long time so that only certain people will get a surprise, that is, for those who patiently wait for market movements and remain faithfully waiting for them because they believe that Bitcoin can recover.
Activity: 319
December 23, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
Certainly you are really surprised at the price of bitcoin even though the price is so low that many believe it will increase its price so many investors are here.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2018, 04:39:02 PM
let's get it straight;
cryptocurrencies are really very volatile; with bitcoin been relatively, the most stable amongst them all.

Bad as it may seem; Bitcoin will definitely appreciate with time; but i don't see it doing well comparably to last year.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
the development of crypto currencies no one can know with certainty that it is a favorable surprise or that we can only have confidence and patience
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
If you take the beginning of the year, of course, it won't reach, but it will exceed the maximum of this month beginning. However, I don't think that it will be much.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 22, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market. That he has the highest cost and capitalization. And most importantly, it is always the engine of growth. Therefore, the main surprise that Bitcoin can give is a signal for the growth of the crypto market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
December 22, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
2019 would be great again for cryptocurrency, the signal already started at this december. Just waiting all fresh money get back into a cryptocurrency dont forget the news listing nasdaq for crypto
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
December 22, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
Bitcoin in these new year holidays will not grow as well as last year. The projects were greatly overestimated and the community underestimated the impact of mining complexity and many market players. Therefore, learning from their own mistakes people will not be so short-sighted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 22, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I think there can be a lot of surprises. I want to see how we all will survive on near holidays and what happens with crypto price and market in general!
Activity: 490
December 22, 2018, 01:46:05 PM
Based on the fact that we have already had a similar situation for a whole year, I think that for sure you can only say that many people will wait for the fact that you can really expect growth, but in fact it seems to me that nothing good will happen in 2019 not waiting
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
December 21, 2018, 12:05:15 PM
Well it would take a very long time before bitcoin can even equal it's all time highest price not to talk of surpassing that previous fit well as of late the market is criping up very gradually which make me wonder if 2019 might just be the year of the bullish run
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 21, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
Keep on faith to bitcoin because the market today is unpredicted and bitcoin is still on run and whenever happens bitcoin will never dissapoint us.
does Bitcoin work in this way and thus save video in bitcoins? In my opinion, almost no one uses Bitcoin today, and economic Bitcoin is starting to lose its appeal. If bitcoins are used as a means of payment, then the prospects for it will be really good, but if not, then the situation will change for the worse.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 21, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
Keep on faith to bitcoin because the market today is unpredicted and bitcoin is still on run and whenever happens bitcoin will never dissapoint us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 21, 2018, 11:45:11 AM
Bitcoin might not reach the highest price this month, but we can be sure it is on the way to recovery! Bitcoin is already having a mini bull and if this trend continues into new year,  the value of bitcoin will keep increasing!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
December 21, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
I think that next year will bring us a cool gift in the form of bitcoin growth, because there are conditions for that, and new sponsors are actively entering the market with a purchase. Reliable source to promote business and increase profits.
Let's hope that the market is still stabilized by new investors, which you are talking about, I don’t care how he does it, the main thing is that prices start rising again and this was done very quickly and very high.

but I prefer if the price will go up slowly and naturally, it might not be nice to see prices rise quickly but not last long and come back down
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 21, 2018, 11:19:59 AM
certainly, there will be a time for that, but for the end of this year I think is quite difficult because the time is too short a distance far enough to arrive at the Summit again. but for the year 2019, I'm optimistic about that.
Activity: 490
December 21, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
I think that next year will bring us a cool gift in the form of bitcoin growth, because there are conditions for that, and new sponsors are actively entering the market with a purchase. Reliable source to promote business and increase profits.
Let's hope that the market is still stabilized by new investors, which you are talking about, I don’t care how he does it, the main thing is that prices start rising again and this was done very quickly and very high.
Pages:
Jump to: