Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 6. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
Bitcoin made its biggest surprise by showing the value of 3200 in December 2018. I hope BTC doesn't make other surprises before this year is over. Because it really upset us all.

Believe a very small number of people really understood that today BTC will cost such little money. Today it really seems impossible. But nonetheless. I still hope that the market will recover and the market will find its beginning in the future.
Activity: 616
December 24, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
we have so earnestly and desperately wished for the surge in price of the bitcoin for quite a long time and the likes of SEC and their sanctions and nations with restrictions on the technology has besieged they year 2018 in the crypto space with a negative effect but we know that 201 will be a good year and the remaining days of 2018 too
I'm starting to see that what you say is true because for now bitcoin has begun to show improvement and I think this increase will continue until bitcoin returns to high prices and even bitcoin is very likely to be able to go beyond the highest price ever achieved and hopefully it is right true can happen
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
Bitcoin gives many surprises to its investor's lots of time. I feel that a new bull run is started and we will see another surprise in the coming year.
Compared with the stock market, cryptocurrency recently looks better. Now the dollar has become stronger and it is believed that it will be poured into cryptocurrency.
Compared to its mainstream counterparts, bitcoin showed signs of recovery this week, rising as high as 35 percent from its new-found interim bottom at $3,217. The digital currency asset established a primary resistance zone above $4,300, before rebounding to establish an equally stronger support zone above $3,900.
https://www.ccn.com/us-stocks-chalk-up-huge-weekly-losses-bitcoin-dxy-impresses/
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 24, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Bitcoin gives many surprises to its investor's lots of time. I feel that a new bull run is started and we will see another surprise in the coming year.
Activity: 364
December 24, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
Bitcoin went up to 4200, but this is a predictable growth before another sharp fall. I think that this week we will see an almost vertical drop below 3500. If this does not happen, then I will be surprised.
Activity: 274
December 24, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Maybe!I hope so because I started to get bored because all my coins will droply right now which i wasted my money to invest coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
December 23, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
the development of the crypto currency going forward no one can know for sure what it will be because it's already the nature and risk of investing with a surprise crypto currency that is of course expected
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 23, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
The fact is we all  got surprise when the market keeps going down this year and I don't we will experience another ATH at this moment since year end is coming. Maybe the Bitcoin surprise will happen on the first or second week of January, hopefully  Grin
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 06:26:08 PM
Yes, bitcoin have started given surprise already is just that it has not rise to the point we are expecting it to rise to .
Activity: 602
December 23, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
It is always as what we are expected of BTC the surprises. Yes recently market price are dumping but it is just a part of a nature trend of crypto itself which is fluctuation, we have one week more to wait before to end this 2018 and yet we don't know yet what happen. Maybe before 2019 comes another big surprises will come to us.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
Bitcoin has surprised us already in the past with how much the price has risen on it. And I think that this was not the last time that he surprises us in a strong price increase.
Activity: 630
December 23, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
the end of this year is near so i think we won't be able to experience a new all time high but hopefully the next coming year will be another great year for crypto so we can forget what happen during the bearish market.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 23, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
we have so earnestly and desperately wished for the surge in price of the bitcoin for quite a long time and the likes of SEC and their sanctions and nations with restrictions on the technology has besieged they year 2018 in the crypto space with a negative effect but we know that 201 will be a good year and the remaining days of 2018 too
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:40:32 PM
Bitcoin like any other cryptocurrency can surprise investors at any time. I'm just not sure it's gonna be a pleasant surprise.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
Bitcoin has always been an innovation of surprises and it has been surprising us since its first creation and it won't stop doing. The surprise can come either in negative or positive but the overall good of it is that in any way it comes out, some makes money from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
I think Bitcoin will not give a surprise like increasing, jumping 1000 dollars. We can wait a little for investing. Whales love the big waves that always goes to decreasing. We should follow the trend like explanation of governments, news about cryptocurrency. Be careful for Bear traps.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
This month the wonders of bitcoin is not worth waiting, as generally all cryptocurrency. I hope that there will be no surprises, especially such as the decline of bitcoin even more.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 03:09:18 PM
One thing I know from experience is that, once bitcoin wants to moon, nothing can stop it. I really believe it is time for moon.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
December 23, 2018, 03:06:36 PM
I'm sure Bitcoin will surprise you later this year. Last week the price of bitcoin had declined and is currently experiencing a significant increase. Surely in early 2019 there will be a shocking surprise for us.
the main hope of many people coupled with the surprise in recent days is that crypto is rising from last month in the hope that this increase will continue into the coming year
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 23, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Personally, I think that the most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin will always be the first among other cryptocurrencies. And now you can buy anything for Bitcoin, as this is a very expensive cryptocurrency. For the time being, the price of Bitcoin has become lower compared to last year. But I think that the price in the future for Bitcoin will be very high. So now there is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price. And those who take advantage of this chance will get a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: