Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 7. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
I'm sure Bitcoin will surprise you later this year. Last week the price of bitcoin had declined and is currently experiencing a significant increase. Surely in early 2019 there will be a shocking surprise for us.
now nearing the end of the year but the market is still not much different, although there is a pretty good increase and it could be the beginning of a market revival but I don't think that for this year Bitcoin will not surprise.
I don't think that Bitcoin will be easily recovered in such a short time that the possibility of Bitcoin will surprise us next year
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
personally me faith it, that bitcoin can give surprise in near future. because long time take bear market falling. so market can some move rise early in the next year we are hoped. actually bitcoin is so much popular currency in the world at moment. now still have and continue to accepeted. must bitcoin can give us bright future, and all bticoin holder can get lovely smilly in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 01:36:16 PM
I'm sure Bitcoin will surprise you later this year. Last week the price of bitcoin had declined and is currently experiencing a significant increase. Surely in early 2019 there will be a shocking surprise for us.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 01:32:48 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

As of now bitcoin is still struggling and haven't recover yet but its still going and we can't really tell if bitcoin will reach its highest price again but I am also looking forward for that because I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

What do you mean by the highest price?) 20K?) Then this will hardly happen in the nearest months I bet)
We may hit 5K in theory. But I doubt that this is possible... More likely 3K and even deeper)) Hoping for the best but expecting the worst)
I also think so. the highest such as what? in this short period of time to do the pump at a distance so far I was not so sure. bitcoin do enough progress for the better it is for me a good achievement already.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 23, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

What do you mean by the highest price?) 20K?) Then this will hardly happen in the nearest months I bet)
We may hit 5K in theory. But I doubt that this is possible... More likely 3K and even deeper)) Hoping for the best but expecting the worst)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 23, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
I guess that the only new year`s surprise that traders will get are liquidations. Not the most pleasant surprise though. Be careful and positive, learn how to earn money in any situations in 2019
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 23, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
maybe by the end of 2019, the new bitcoin will reach ATH again but I think it will reach $ 35,000 - $ 50,000.
That is because this year there is a massive bearish situation, and after that bullish will be back in control.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 23, 2018, 11:07:16 AM
Bitcoin made its biggest surprise by showing the value of 3200 in December 2018. I hope BTC doesn't make other surprises before this year is over. Because it really upset us all.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
I think there can be a lot of surprises. I want to see how we all will survive on near holidays and what happens with crypto price and market in general!
I hope that you are fine and you can see what will happen with the prices, but in general the situation is not as pleasant as we would like, because there is a chance that the price will fall even lower.
Activity: 280
December 23, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
In 2019, I think that bitcoin will be a little bit surprised and amazed. especially in late 2019, I think we can see high figures towards the end. This time everyone is prepared. I hope everyone gets what they want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
December 23, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
in this month the price of Bitcoin will probably reach $ 6000 again, after the end of November, to reach the highest price like 2017, it won't happen, I see the price of bitcoin rising again in Q1 2019.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
Yes of course l think it would be group again.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 23, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
it looks like bitcoin can surprise traders that they can be patient like a few years ago the price of bitcoin is very cheap and now the price of bitcoin can be very expensive, that means bitcoin will make such a power again someday.
It's true I agree with you before that many don't believe in Bitcoin because the price is very cheap but it only takes a few years the price rises very high and the cycle happened this year the fall in the price of Bitcoin has been very high compared to the increase last year and it certainly will be repeated even though not this year or next year and my prediction Bitcoin will give the best price in 2020 so be patient until 2020 if my prediction is correct then the suprise will occur that year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
December 23, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
It seems like bitcoin doesn't give a surprise at the end of the year unlike the end of the previous year. Every end of the year, bitcoin has given us a very good surprise by breaking the highest value of bitcoin, but at the end of the year it looks very different Sad.
You are right every end of the year bitcoin gives us a very good profit and unfortunately the year 2018 is very bad year for us which we can't make more money through crypto or bitcoin, but we need to be patient and wait for the next year because the crypto expert says that the year of 2018 is a very good year for people who invest their money in cryptocurrency and 2019 will be a very best year for us which the cryptocurrencies provide us a high amount of profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 23, 2018, 06:19:47 AM
It seems like bitcoin doesn't give a surprise at the end of the year unlike the end of the previous year. Every end of the year, bitcoin has given us a very good surprise by breaking the highest value of bitcoin, but at the end of the year it looks very different Sad.
Many analysts predict already in 2019 good prospects for Bitcoin. And all this will be done thanks to heavy industry, who intend to use the block chain to transfer large finance in their business.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 23, 2018, 06:10:12 AM
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
The price of bitcoin has disappointed many people, and I am one of them. I sold bitcoin because Bitcoin caused me a loss. But I will continue to pay attention to the changes in Bitcoin.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
it looks like bitcoin can surprise traders that they can be patient like a few years ago the price of bitcoin is very cheap and now the price of bitcoin can be very expensive, that means bitcoin will make such a power again someday.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 23, 2018, 03:43:00 AM
Sure! Bicoin always make us surprised. It flash to $20k, make us surprised and happy, then flash to $3k1, make us surprised too but sad. And in the recent days, it goes from $3k1 to more than $4k, again, make us surprised. Bitcoin now is growing, i think it will reach  $20k at middle of 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: