Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 9. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 21, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
By the end of 2019, I don't think we will see a big rise. many data also give an idea in this direction. But there are always surprises in the crypto market.

I think 2019 will be the year when cryptocurrency will start being regulated by various supervisory authorities, and major investors and companies will enter the market. It means there'll be the growth, but it'll be calm and slow (which we need!)
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 21, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
Until now, bitcoin has not given any surprises, there has been no improvement, but remember the world of crypto is full of surprises, hopefully a surprise that will be given by the good news bitcoin we will see it in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 03:30:49 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
You don't realize that every day Bitcoin always surprises.
The surprise was either price increases or falling prices.

3300 USD for December 2018 is the lowest price and today I wrote this post Bitcoin rose again to 4100 USD. That is a surprise!
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 21, 2018, 02:42:36 AM
The surprise is that bitcoin dropped very drastically, not only bitcoin but other coin-coins too, we don't know whether in the future all the coins will go up or will go down, unpredictable about this, hopefully in the not too distant future all coins will increase even if it is slowly
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 21, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
Bitcoin hasn't find its bottom yet I'm thinking it will fall again ,it will give surprise but just don't expect any because its just too soon,there might be huge spike in price when it find its bottom ,1000$ or 2900$ ? No one knows, we should all prepare for the worst because it might just keep falling and it might be unbearable
Activity: 364
December 21, 2018, 02:08:57 AM
If you think that the rise of bitcoin to 4000 is a market recovery, then you are mistaken. This is a small correction before the next fall. This time bitcoin will drop to 2000 or even lower.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
It is not the first time I have seen Bitcoin grow after a long fall, but it continues to amaze me time after time when it begins to grow. That's right: surprise and delight)
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
Anything can happen when it's comes to cryptocurrency, you can imagine bitcoin drop down to 3k in Dec 2018. But let's not be surprised if by Jan of 2019 the price skyrocket.
So am waiting for the surprise by next year. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin will give us surprise in this year. But I hope this could happen in the first half of the next year
Activity: 308
December 20, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
I am waiting for the better surprises. The new investors have started to enter the market again. They are actively buying the cryptocurrencies now.

Just don't get your hopes up that much dude. Be vigilant. For all we know the next surprise might just be another drop like what happened mid november. Though hopefully we sustain this current trend.
yes another surprise from bitcoin is the price are dropped again in the begin 2019, like previous year ago.
that's don't hope too much in early time, but believe for long time in cryptocurrency
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 20, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
We all hope fot that and waiting for that good surprise and all this year we have seen only bad surprices from our BTC and now afther 3200$ price started to recover.

Let's hope that on this positive note, we still manage to catch the bull trend and restore at least some of the positions due to the bull trend. However, as a rule, the market likes to act against our expectations.
Activity: 921
December 20, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
This month Bitcoin will not reach the highest price for sure, but I think in 2019, Bitcoin will set a new price record. Just wait for this year and in any case do not sell.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
We all hope fot that and waiting for that good surprise and all this year we have seen only bad surprices from our BTC and now afther 3200$ price started to recover.
Activity: 658
December 20, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
no one can ensure that all the development of the crypto currency going forward and that it has become a risk and the nature of the crypto currency of confidence and patience is the main capital in investing with the crypto currency itself, maybe crypto or bitcoin currencies can develop along with development era
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 20, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
I think that next year will bring us a cool gift in the form of bitcoin growth, because there are conditions for that, and new sponsors are actively entering the market with a purchase. Reliable source to promote business and increase profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I think the biggest surprise will give bitcoin. this rise is very nice. and promising.
none of the altcoins give such confidence
This will surely happen very soon, because today there are all possibilities for this. Just think about it, because today many investors are excluded who will definitely have the opportunity to keep cryptocurrencies for a long time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 20, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
for bitcoin, there has been a good increase slowly, and it will be very good to welcome the new year that we will soon meet, hopefully it can continue to rise in price because yesterday it fell very far.
Yes slow and steady wins the race and I am sure in this run bitcoin will win. According to my research there are allot of coins but there is no coin like bitcoin. It is best source to spread your business wide and to have almost double output at the end. I like bitcoin it has the ability to increase thousands of dollars within months.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
I am waiting for the better surprises. The new investors have started to enter the market again. They are actively buying the cryptocurrencies now.

Just don't get your hopes up that much dude. Be vigilant. For all we know the next surprise might just be another drop like what happened mid november. Though hopefully we sustain this current trend.
Activity: 154
December 20, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
A week ago, I could not have imagined that something radically changed in the market. But the beginning of the week was promising. How will the situation develop further? Time will tell.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: