Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 37. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 03:10:56 AM
bitcoin's getting dropped in value in recent months. up to this point have been a difficult time for could start rising again. I think for this year there will be no large increase for bitcoin. to be able to recover to the price it would take until next year for my prediction.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
Yes it would because history will repeated in this year and bitcoin will start they bull run until the end of this year. We could earn a lot of profits by holding as long as it needed.

For me bitcoin will really give a big surprise for everyone as what it did before way back last year. It will rise again after its deepest downfall this past few months. That's what I am waiting and hoping since from the start of its downfall. It will have its way back last December where everyone were enjoying its rise.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
July 02, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
Yes it would because history will repeated in this year and bitcoin will start they bull run until the end of this year. We could earn a lot of profits by holding as long as it needed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
          Bitcoin never stop to give us a surprise.Bitcoin price last month is very low if you compared the price right now and bitcoin seems to be recovering again after many corrections last month. And this is a little bit surprising especially for bitcoin holders.
Bitcoin with its ability to be a very reliable coin this will be very good by using it as a reliable coin that very good. so very is able to surprise a fairly high price that is influenced by the development of Bitcoin.
Activity: 147
July 02, 2018, 02:40:28 AM
Bitcoin has brought people a surprise. I hope Bitcoin will bring more surprises to people. The price of Bitcoin this year is very low. I think this time is very suitable for investment. And I believe that the encryption market will pick up in the coming months.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 02:38:27 AM
I dont think so, because now the bitcoin price goes so low, but if the price immediately change to go higher, then thats the time to say that we are surprise by bitcoin and also if they will have a new propaganda in the projects investments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
I don't think that BTC will reach its highest price as what it did last year. It is very difficult right now to support the bitcoin to raise higher. However, there is nothing impossible. We can hope to make the BTC to have the higher price, at least approaching the previous price in last year. Although it is very difficult, if the market recovers soon and better, it will be.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 02:24:14 AM
It will surprise us soon with a nice bullish move. The Chinese are returning and better laws are being augmented. Let's be patient while holding to see the amazing surprises that will come up later.
Activity: 296
July 02, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
In my opinion BTC hasn’t reached the highest price till this moment. The most comfortable time for it’s the time when we don’t have any holidays or other great events. Check it.
Activity: 96
July 01, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
I hope so. Just like what happened last year, the bitcoin goes hype when September 2017 hits, and that last until December. We hope us for that kind of surprise and also all of the tokens/coins goes hype again and it will last until next year. This past 7 months the market is red and i believe this coming months will surprise us.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

I think the month of July bitcoin prices began to rise, but not yet to the highest price, my guess bitcoin will reach high prices in December or January 2019, so there is still a chance for us if you want to invest bitcoin and be patient to wait for the highest price
Activity: 459
July 01, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Yes, Bitcoin surprised countless people in 2017. This is a wonderful game. I believe he will continue to surprise people in the future. I think cryptocurrencies will change humanity.
Activity: 60
July 01, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
Yes, it probably will give us the surprise. As we know, Bitcoin often gives us a big surprise from the very big price to the lowest price. Therefore, whatever the surprise from the BTC, just calm down.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
He will not reach its maximum until the end of the year, this is my opinion, bitcoin can not grow for 20 thousand dollars per month.
Activity: 56
June 30, 2018, 08:08:45 AM
There is no as any currency depends on policy and decisions of some higher forces from those 300 people who run the world.
Activity: 125
June 30, 2018, 08:01:29 AM
bitcoin always give you surprice that you cant belive , maybe you see bitcoin are goes very down last month, but after few days it recover again, just think and guess how much surprice is this. still have big surprice in near future, be patience and see what surprice waiting for you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:28:33 AM

I think this month bitcoin prices are still down, people still focus on the world cup, so bitcoin prices are still cheap, all their money switch to the world cup betting market, after the world cup finished bitcoin prices will rise again
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
First of all Bitcoin is a very promising coin and it's a mother of crypto as well.Bitcoin surprissing us from 2017 and in that case i can predict that, Bitcoin can surprise us any time because it's only possible for Bitcoin i think.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

personally, I think, Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us. That requires us to wait and wait for the bitcoin to,
return to new heights. so you should be patient if you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
June 27, 2018, 11:13:21 PM
As of this moment bitcoin and other coins is experiencing the red period because of the crashed of the market. Bitcoin almost reached the less than 6000$ level. But I do believe that it has a very big potential to rise and regain again its green period now that we are on our way to the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year which the green period base on what we have experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: