Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 9. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 31, 2018, 07:59:03 AM
I still have high hopes for bitcoin gold but when bitcoin itself is going down, i do not know what we can do about bitcoin gold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 31, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Well, I think BTG has very good potential if we buy it now and we have to remember how much the best BTG coins are and see the current price and so far there is no big pump on BTG, of course it makes us think whether this coin has the potential big if we hold it from now.

We don't have the assurance really if this coin has the potential to be bullish soon. Bitcoin Gold is far from the best bitcoin hard fork which is Bitcoin Cash. Though, bitcoin gold might be profitable, people will still consider Bitcoin cash instead of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 04:59:02 AM
the team of developers of the Bitcoin gold until now I think pretty well in carrying out their work. a few times though underrated but bitcoin gold can give you a shock pump that can make it into coins that are taken into account. but it will take time for the long term can feel the great changes of these coins because if compared to its parent and siblings then look pretty much no difference.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 04:45:50 AM
For now bitcoin is no already reach it's future for now what do you think? Because billion of investors all over the world using bitcoin and investing from it do you think its not enough to reach it's goals?
Activity: 210
December 26, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
Probably like most of you guys I also believe that bitcoin was the founder of the market and only He can dominate the market. I think that all attempts to create an improved copy of it is a failure. Therefore, I do not see the prospects for Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 26, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
BTG prices are now declining and this is caused by a decrease in BTC prices. I am sure if later BTC soars, BTG will follow it. The future of BTG is very good because it has the potential to continue to grow and has a very solid team.
I disagree bitcoin gold is just another coin that is trying to take advantage of the popularity of bitcoin to try to make a name for itself, the developers should be ashamed of stealing the name of bitcoin for their own purposes, they may get some profits for what they are doing but the damage that they are doing to the community and to all of those newcomers that may think that the coin that they are buying is in fact the real bitcoin is huge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 26, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley
There are many coins that are ASIC-resistant like VertCoin, but why we should use Bitcoin Gold? What is the main difference?
Explain to newbie why we have so many Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond and so on. All of them are useless except the real one - Bitcoin (Bitcoin Core).
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 26, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
Of course, I believe this if bitcoin gold has a good future like any other coin, but to be able to become a coin that has good potential, of course all takes time, slowly - bitcoin gold will be more widely known and people will start investing in this coin

It takes times for any cryptocurrency (not limited to Bitcoin Gold) to blossom across the market. While BTG is relatively new, there are already many altcoins with better support and development than it. Bitcoin Gold needs active development, innovation, and marketing/promotion to stand the test of time. Otherwise, it'll become another useless Bitcoin fork with no real purpose at all.

BTG may have privacy features, and the same design of Bitcoin, but there are other altcoins which are the same. For example, Bitcoin Private is another cryptocurrency which provides the same level of privacy as BTG with the same design of the original Bitcoin. Which means, that BTG would need to deliver something unique not found elsewhere if it wants to survive. Else, people would not be motivated to invest into this cryptocurrency for the long term.

Nonetheless, Bitcoin Gold may have a bright future after all simply because it carries the "Bitcoin" brand/name. Nearly every altcoin which has the "Bitcoin" brand (like Bitcoin Cash), have gathered some popularity across the crypto market. Which means, that perhaps BTG would survive as a cryptocurrency for daily payments for quite some time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
Of course, I believe this if bitcoin gold has a good future like any other coin, but to be able to become a coin that has good potential, of course all takes time, slowly - bitcoin gold will be more widely known and people will start investing in this coin
legendary
December 25, 2018, 09:50:49 PM
BTG prices are now declining and this is caused by a decrease in BTC prices. I am sure if later BTC soars, BTG will follow it. The future of BTG is very good because it has the potential to continue to grow and has a very solid team.

That's certainly true, mate. Each time BTC declines in price, so does BTG. Since BTG is an altcoin and a Bitcoin fork, it depends largely on Bitcoin's success within the mainstream world. Of course, BTG has some features that makes it attractive as a cryptocurrency for daily payments. However, there are also many other altcoins which fulfil the same purpose as BTG.

Which means, that if BTG doesn't improve over time, then it could easily become replaced by better cryptocurrencies with a wider user base. As with any cryptocurrency on the market, we can never predict BTG’s future due to the uncertainty present within the blockchain industry. If we as users of BTG support it every step of the way, then it will survive for a long time. Otherwise, BTG could become Dogecoin 2.0 as another speculative cryptocurrency with no future at all.

Nonetheless, time will tell us which cryptocurrencies will become largely dominant on the market, and which cryptocurrency becomes useless and abandoned by its community. So far, BTG has been doing great, but it could change in a blink of an eye. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 01:01:30 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
December 21, 2018, 10:47:39 PM
I have a feeling that it will have a future, although currently bitcoin gold is struggling to survive but that may have been caused by the market condition anyway, so let's believe it will have a future.
Activity: 196
December 21, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
Of course, I'm sure bitcoin gold has a future, but to be able to climb into a more popular coin, of course, time is needed, but with time, of course bitcoin gold will be even better.
legendary
December 21, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
I think the success of BTG depends entirely on its team. BTG can only gain more value and attention when the BTG team is willing to create more uses and sales channels for it.

That applies to any other cryptocurrency we know and love today. While Bitcoin Gold promises to be an ASIC-resistant cryptocurrency, there are already many cryptocurrencies on the market which provide the same feature. Which is why, I believe that if BTG wants to survive for a long time, it would need to deliver something innovative and unique not available elsewhere. Otherwise, it'll become just another Bitcoin fork with nearly the same features as the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Nonetheless, Bitcoin Gold seems to be quite a bargain these days compared with other leading Bitcoin forks (like Bitcoin Cash). If it continues to provide development, then it'll be worth the investment. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 04:35:21 AM
I think the success of BTG depends entirely on its team. BTG can only gain more value and attention when the BTG team is willing to create more uses and sales channels for it.
Activity: 812
December 20, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
bitcoin gold still has a future but the future of bitcoin gold cannot be like a bitcoin that can be in high numbers, so I think bitcoin gold will still remain under bitcoin.
Activity: 686
December 20, 2018, 04:26:20 AM
Bitcoin gold does have a future and follows other altcoins that have increased value, increasing demand makes it more valuable. Gradually it will have better development, the community does not want to see its value fall back.
Activity: 420
December 20, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

Yes, now the situation in the crypto market is very complex. But I believe that with time the market will be able to recover and reliable coins will begin to rise in price. One of my favorite investment areas is now becoming Bitcoin Gold. The coin has an excellent development potential, so I regularly invest money in its purchase.
legendary
December 18, 2018, 10:58:39 PM
No one can guess exactly how the situation will develop in the future. After all, you need to understand the difficult state of the market now, an unstable situation. But I believe in the huge prospects for the successful development of Bitcoin Gold in the future thanks to an excellent development team.

Well, Bitcoin Gold has a dedicated development team and community behind it. Everything will depend on how popular and widely adopted the cryptocurrency would become in the mainstream world. With thousands of cryptos available on the market, BTG would need to compete against them to provide a unique medium of exchange for anyone around the world. The most interesting fact about Bitcoin Gold is that it's ASIC-resistant. This means, that it's much easier to mine than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, and any other Bitcoin fork.

If by any means, Bitcoin Gold lacks development and innovation, then it would simply become "Dogecoin 2.0" where people would simply use it as a speculative cryptocurrency. Being a Blockchain itself, it'll survive if it has at least 1 node and miner on the network. Therefore, BTG's future as well as another cryptocurrency's future is quite uncertain. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 294
December 15, 2018, 11:50:59 AM
No one can guess exactly how the situation will develop in the future. After all, you need to understand the difficult state of the market now, an unstable situation. But I believe in the huge prospects for the successful development of Bitcoin Gold in the future thanks to an excellent development team.
Pages:
Jump to: