Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 13. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 22, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

Bitcoin Gold definitely has a future. It has respected team behind it that makes me believe in it. Its success is also quite dependent on the rate of bitcoin. They are interconnected I would say. One coin is influencing another one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
gold is wealth, that so many popularity in the world. all people are known. current moment bitcoin also earn so much popularity in the world. now btc, eth coin prices is low. but day by day bitcoin accpet is continue. then we are hoped that, bitcoin dont die quickly. so we can see in the near bitcoin bright future . this way we are think bitcoin is future gold.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 22, 2018, 02:08:34 PM
The market is experiencing another slump and dump of crypto assets as bitcoin steps down to 5,000$ mark again.
Most of the alt cryptos go down too but a few inlucding BTG has remained in the green line which i think it will refuse to go down easily and may continue to rise in the coming days.

As we all know, Bitcoin Gold is a fork of the original Bitcoin blockchain. The only reason I believe why it's still valuable it's because of the "Bitcoin" brand. Of course, it may have implemented an ASIC-resistant algorithm, but other cryptocurrencies have done the same too. If BTG wants to have a bright future, it would need to deliver something unique to the masses that cannot be found elsewhere. Otherwise, people would be reluctant to invest into a cryptocurrency which resembles the original Bitcoin in every way.

Considering it's an altcoin, it depends on Bitcoin's price movement for it to either rise or fall. Sometimes, BTG is one the green zone while other alts are declining. I believe that if BTG stays this way without delivering true innovation, then it would remain actively traded across several cryptocurrency exchanges (just like Dogecoin) but with no real utility at all (just speculation). Therefore, BTG's future will highly depend on efforts from both developers and individuals supporting/using it. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 99
November 15, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
The market is experiencing another slump and dump of crypto assets as bitcoin steps down to 5,000$ mark again.
Most of the alt cryptos go down too but a few inlucding BTG has remained in the green line which i think it will refuse to go down easily and may continue to rise in the coming days.
Activity: 518
November 15, 2018, 07:18:50 PM
Its not "just another version of bitcoin"! They fork bch and hypocritically call one of them "satoshi vision" OMFG! And both of the forked coins are mined by 3 organisations! If satoshi wanted btc to be centralised, oh yea thats his vision alright! But he didint! I, like many others mine btg with my gpu from my home and not from some huge mining facility!
Activity: 196
November 15, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
I doubt it very much, so far bitcoin gold has not demonstrated anything that takes it apart from bitcoin, and I do not think we need more speculation in the market, I think we are quite full on transaction coins, the market should innovate elsewhere, I know that everyone wants a piece of the cake, but you have to take into account the current market situation.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 15, 2018, 06:55:05 PM
if in my opinion. have a pretty good future bro. but it is very difficult to replace or pursue the position of etherium bro. but I am very sure that the Coin Gold manager must be devising a strategy to make their Coin the best coin

Bitcoin cash in one moment surpassed ethereum price. So its not that imposible that bitcoin gold do the same thing, expecialy when bch fork to 2 less value coin!
It's when bitcoin get a non sense rate. But this time it has dropping below ethereum. Bitcoin gold just another version of bitcoin cash, abc or even SV. they are can be categorized in the same thing and they are all shitty coin dude without any utility usage. They look so crap for me personally.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 06:44:12 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

As you said bitcoin gold have a solid team with the helping of that's solid team and continue to develop BTG become strong altcoins in the coinmarket and hope more investors can buy btg increase of demands it's helpful to increase their pirice at the marketplace.
BTG is very useful and it can makevthe future into brighter one and have a stabke life. Well many bitcoiner wnated to have BTG because it can guarantee a high particular future but not eceryone can get as easy as they have right now. In the counmarket is it also in demand yet success too.
all the coins are entitled to get a development into success factors in the future. I see the Bitcoin Gold also has developments that generate more profits that bring legi Bitcoin Gold coin which made progress have a mainstay in the future and become valuable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Any Bitcoin-related crypto like Bitcoin Gold (BTG) can only survive and thrive when the BTC hard fork succeeds. And from my opinion, the possibility of this crypto will have a bad future when the current BCH is potential, so can only hope the market recovery and BTG will increase in exchange rates.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
I don't believe in Bitcoin gold. In my opinion, this is another useless fork of Bitcoin, which did not live up to its name. I think this coin has no future.
November 14, 2018, 05:09:25 PM
if in my opinion. have a pretty good future bro. but it is very difficult to replace or pursue the position of etherium bro. but I am very sure that the Coin Gold manager must be devising a strategy to make their Coin the best coin

Bitcoin cash in one moment surpassed ethereum price. So its not that imposible that bitcoin gold do the same thing, expecialy when bch fork to 2 less value coin!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 13, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
We will see this in the future, and I think if the teams are solid, then they will work serious with their project and will make Bitcoin Gold as one of the valuable coins and profitable coin. But it will need time before we see this is happening and it's not as easy as they imagine because Bitcoin Gold needs to compete with the other coins.

That's certainly true, mate. It won't be easy for Bitcoin Gold to compete with other cryptocurrencies, as they have implemented several advanced features. There is nearly one altcoin for nearly everything in life such as privacy, smart contracts, store of value, and even passive income. Since Bitcoin Gold is a fork of the original Bitcoin, it shares many of the characteristics of its father. The only difference is the type of PoW algorithm used which is much friendlier to GPU's than Bitcoin's SHA-256 PoW algorithm.

However, there are other altcoins which are easily mineable with GPUs and are ASIC-resistant like BTG. Ravencoin is one good example of an altcoin which is ASIC-resistant and mineable by anyone with a GPU. As such, Bitcoin Gold needs to deliver something innovative to the blockchain industry, or it will simply fail over time as user interest decreases over time.

Nevertheless, there are only two Bitcoin forks which have remained solid for some time. Such forks are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. However, only one of them might survive while the other goes down the drain. Only time will tell us which fork could maintain development and innovation within the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
I think that every company has a good future, the main thing is how the company will follow the roadmap. I am sure that they will achieve every goal that they are indicated.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 12:22:04 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 10, 2018, 12:18:28 AM
We will see this in the future, and I think if the teams are solid, then they will work serious with their project and will make Bitcoin Gold as one of the valuable coins and profitable coin. But it will need time before we see this is happening and it's not as easy as they imagine because Bitcoin Gold needs to compete with the other coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 09, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
Bitcoin gold still has good value, the movement has increased slightly but has a strong community.
And I still believe it still has a future.
I am sure that the gold bitcoin will still develop over time. although sometimes bitcoin has decreased which is quite worrying. but I still believe that bitcoin will be more advanced
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
Bitcoin gold in my opinion will not be an active currency, as it is just another platform, the desire of developers to make democratic mining will not lead to a large increase in the coin. Still, it will have to be transferred to another, and this reduces the value.
Absolutely right! Just another coin in the big list ...
Activity: 105
November 09, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
Interesting coin. I looked narrowly at her earlier but haven't bought her. Now I try to buy only the main cryptocurrency.
November 09, 2018, 05:52:38 PM
You are supporting bitcoin cash, and if you just think about it reasonable, they already failed! They already cant agree on which way should bch development go so they fork the fckin coin. Because of that only bitcoin gold is already more stable than bch!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
November 08, 2018, 10:19:14 PM
Bitcoin gold still has good value, the movement has increased slightly but has a strong community.
And I still believe it still has a future.
Pages:
Jump to: