Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 12. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
I do not think that we should rely on this alternative to cryptocurrency. It is not good enough and in my opinion should not invest in it. Now obviously you should pay attention only to bitcoin
Why are you so skeptical? To be honest, I also do not understand how it can be applied in the future, but today it is still on the market and its prices sometimes rise very high despite everything that is happening today.
Activity: 700
December 08, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
Bitcoin gold is a good coin, I've used bitcoin gold for various transactions, and transactions with bitcoin are faster and cheaper than bitcoin, unfortunately the market conditions are drop so that it has a negative effect on bitcoin gold.
maybe you have to be patient to hold Bitcoin Gold because I think Bitcoin Gold is good for long-term survival. and current market conditions do affect all coins so it's not surprising that Bitcoin Gold also decreases. but you must remember if investment is not only for now but also for the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
December 08, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
Where do you see a future for bitcoin alone to see a future for something like bitcoin gold?  Cheesy If you ask me I would say that bitcoin has a better future than all other altcoins. We all know that bitcoin gold has no way to improve, It was and it is a simple clone of bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 08, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
Bitcoin gold is a good coin, I've used bitcoin gold for various transactions, and transactions with bitcoin are faster and cheaper than bitcoin, unfortunately the market conditions are drop so that it has a negative effect on bitcoin gold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
in my opinion not, because bitcoin GOld is less popular. people talk more about bitcoin or bitcoin cash. it seems difficult to make bitcoin gold popular.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
I believe that bitcoin gold or BTG still has a future. But for now, mining on rigs are totally useless because the prices of the coins are too low, and even cannot pay for the bills used to mine in electricity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin Gold are Hardfork from BItcoin, like the term if the child has similarities with parents. Bitcoin doesn't need to be asked about its quality and in my opinion BTG and BCH are perfecting BItcoin's shortcomings. maybe now there are still not many people who buy it but I am sure that in the future it will be the top coin investment and many ICO projects use BTC tokens.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 09:29:37 AM
I personally don't see Bitcoin Gold moving forward in the gaming industry, artificial intelligence, or virtual reality. Bitcoin Gold for the withdrawal fee is the same as Bitcoin and that is why the future of Bitcoin Gold is still under big question. But we can definitely say that there is almost no chance to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
I do not think that we should rely on this alternative to cryptocurrency. It is not good enough and in my opinion should not invest in it. Now obviously you should pay attention only to bitcoin
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

Bitcoin will always be the best cryptocurrency that cannot be replaced for a long time. I am now considering the option of investing in that cryptocurrency, which will be useful in the future. This is definitely not bitcoin gold
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 27, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
Bitcoin Gold definitely has a future. It has respected team behind it that makes me believe in it. Its success is also quite dependent on the rate of bitcoin. They are interconnected I would say. One coin is influencing another one.

Bitcoin Gold has been left under the radar for quite some time now. Most people have focused on the Bitcoin Cash Hash Wars than other BTC forks. While this came to an end, Bitcoin Gold still hasn't gathered the level of popularity as other leading forks (such as BCH and BSV). Of course, BTG has a dedicated development team to make the cryptocurrency as reliable and secure as possible for daily payments. However, for it to achieve true success, it would need mainstream adoption.

Otherwise, Bitcoin Gold's future will be such were it'll be used for pure speculation, rather than as a useful cryptocurrency. It could become the same as Dogecoin, where it's still alive and actively traded within many cryptocurrency exchanges, but without traction in development or innovation.

Nonetheless, it's true that BTC influences BTG's price across the market. Since BTG is an altcoin, most altcoins depend on BTC's value to rise for them to gain traction. It would be surprising if either BTG or any other BTC fork could become independent of Bitcoin's price. Despite this, BTG has great potential into becoming something unique for the masses to enjoy especially with its ASIC-resistant algorithm. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 05:39:18 PM
If the development continues to be carried out by Team Bitcoin Gold, it will have a future, for example as you said above, indeed Bitcoin Gold is not as good as BCH which has recently been popular, but if the team continues to intensify by implementing a new system, Bitcoin Gold will be difficult to die
November 27, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
It is soo difficult to predict the price of bitcoin gold in the future because we do not know whether it will increase or decrease because it does not really predict its price but I think the price of bitcoin gold will increase it before the end of the year.
November 27, 2018, 04:29:25 PM
I think the BTG are same future in BITCOIN CASH but i don't think so .Because bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash almost the same value and also everyone is good especially the bitcoin gold is very good for the future .
Activity: 392
November 27, 2018, 12:01:08 PM
the Feature of BTG is very bright because it is been under Bitcoin, and the rate at which the demand is increasing it is really showing that it will hit us a surprise prize before this time next year..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley
From LINK bitcoin gold is not recommended as an investment instrument and from several opinions at LINK of bitcoin gold are not as strong as those delivered through the official website. Lack of execution, eliminating ‘trust’ public crypto on this one crypto. But anything in the crypto world can happen because those who have large capital will be able to move a crypto.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 27, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
No coin can have a high future, because the current market will fall and fall until the coin value is zero and collapse. So I think we should consider whether to continue investing in ICOs anymore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 27, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
of course, Bitcoin Gold is currently growing and in my opinion this will continue to grow with a very good bitcoin gold team that will become a classy crypto currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 08:18:17 AM
It is strange to say this, but I just do not see the use of this project in the future, because I understand that BTG and BCH are just forks that are made solely to destroy BTC, but nothing will come of it.
Activity: 504