Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 10. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 10:41:41 PM
Yes, I believe this is if bitcoin gold has a good future, even though the bitcoin golt is not as famous as bitcoin but I believe in the future many who glance at this coin to make investments
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 14, 2018, 10:32:15 PM
for me personally I will still hope that all bitcoin forks have the same price or close to the price of bitcoin, because everything for the future remains optimistic, bitcoin and altcoin for the future are better.

I believe that most Bitcoin forks would become worthless within a couple of years from now. Of course, if they could keep up with constant development and innovation, then they could survive for a long time. Despite this, the only winner will be Bitcoin alongside other altcoins which are not based on Bitcoin's codebase directly. This includes Ethereum, NEM, Cardano, NEO, EOS, Stellar, and Ripple. There's a slight chance that Bitcoin Gold could remain on crypto land due to its ASIC resistance, but it won't reach farther if it doesn't provide real uses for the mainstream world.

The design of Bitcoin Gold is purely based off Zcash (with its privacy features) and Bitcoin (with the same limited supply). There are already many coins on the market, which serve the exact same purpose of BTG. But who knows? Perhaps, Bitcoin Gold will have a future and it's just a hidden gem that's bound to shine at the right time.

Nonetheless, I believe that many Bitcoin forks had success only because of the Bitcoin name/brand. Only time will tell if they would gain mainstream adoption or not. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 12:04:29 PM
I believe that this coin has no future as it is a meaningless fork of Bitcoin and it has not brought anything new to the market.
Absolutely correct opinion, which today is confirmed by many market participants. I believe that the market today will still have serious opportunities to destroy this evil project, which is destroying and splitting our society.
Activity: 462
December 13, 2018, 03:39:29 AM
As market drop down and value decreases all of altcoins and btc that's why affecting btg and it's prices decrease as others but when it will go up and than go to his peak so say it that bitcoin gold have a good future.
currently the crypto market is in a bad condition so the price of almost all coins has decreased so I think the future of BTG depends on market conditions or the conditions of Bitcoin. if Bitcoin can recover, then chances are BTG will also rise.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 03:30:35 AM
According to the new trading status of the crypto market, it is estimated that after some time it can be said that Will Bitcoin gold has a future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 12, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
As market drop down and value decreases all of altcoins and btc that's why affecting btg and it's prices decrease as others but when it will go up and than go to his peak so say it that bitcoin gold have a good future.
Activity: 308
December 12, 2018, 10:30:18 PM
Certainly bitcoin gold will have a future, even though I am not too familiar with this coin, but I am sure this coin will develop well for the future, and slowly it will be widely known.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
December 12, 2018, 10:11:16 PM
Well, Bitcoin Gold can have a future, although it seems to me that it is currently shaking, but I also know that Bitcoin Gold is still not old like Bitcoin itself. However, it will have a future.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 09:57:40 PM
I think BTG has a slow movement but still has a volume that is not too surprising. This seems normal like other coins, but the development team keeps moving to defend this and avoid unwanted things.
Now many coins are indeed decreasing in terms of volume. that also happened to BTG. But for pure progress later the community and the market will provide answers about whether to have a future or not

Indeed, the time will provide the answer, but the team must also move to be able to maintain its position and the community also does not want to sink into adversity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 09:52:15 PM
for me personally I will still hope that all bitcoin forks have the same price or close to the price of bitcoin, because everything for the future remains optimistic, bitcoin and altcoin for the future are better.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
December 12, 2018, 09:44:37 PM
I think BTG has a slow movement but still has a volume that is not too surprising. This seems normal like other coins, but the development team keeps moving to defend this and avoid unwanted things.
Now many coins are indeed decreasing in terms of volume. that also happened to BTG. But for pure progress later the community and the market will provide answers about whether to have a future or not
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 09:09:46 PM
I still hope that this project has a future since I have a lot of money in it
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 12, 2018, 09:06:31 PM
I think now BTG will certainly have a future after ASIC-resistant algorithm.  It has all similar features as compared to BTC with better privacy features, Just depend on its team how will they adapt with the tough competition with other coins.

Maybe. However, if BTG cannot keep up with constant development and innovation, then it'll quickly die just as other useless altcoins in the market. There are many privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies nowadays, as well as, some that are ASIC-resistant. Bitcoin Gold would need to keep up with the competition if it wants to survive. Otherwise, it'll stay behind while other altcoins with constant development take the lead on the market. As such, Bitcoin Gold would remain as another "Dogecoin" while altcoins such as Ethereum, Cardano, and Litecoin will remain highly supported by their communities.

Nonetheless, we cannot determine with certainty if BTG would have a future or not. If it at least has some nodes, miners, and exchanges trading it, then it'll survive for a long time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
I believe that this coin has no future as it is a meaningless fork of Bitcoin and it has not brought anything new to the market.
Activity: 518
December 12, 2018, 07:02:29 PM
I'm surprised this garbage still has value.
Its sole purpose was to prevent miner centralization. And it got 51%-attacked before any other coin.
It's the laughing stock of crypto

And bitcoin had in one moment overflow bug, and abc and sv were mined more than 50% by their creators on the beginning, eth was attacked and now we have classic... and so on...
Activity: 336
December 12, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
BTG does look like there is no chance to replace BTC but it is still good with its value, and many are throwing it away but at least still have hope in the future, if bitcoin is able to increase its value then bitcoin gold will also be valuable.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
I'm surprised this garbage still has value.
Its sole purpose was to prevent miner centralization. And it got 51%-attacked before any other coin.
It's the laughing stock of crypto
Activity: 490
December 12, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
Bitcoin Gold is virtually no chance to replace Bitcoin, Gold, the technology for implementing a cryptoactive asset allows us to say that the currency has prospects in development.

What are the prospects? Wake up dear man! Stop lying to yourself and stop lying to people, because it’s very sad when people understand that in general, BTG cannot change anything in the future, because the market today will not change anyway until BTC can rise.
Activity: 518
December 11, 2018, 06:55:30 PM
Btg have real future, but price is depressing. Im still mining on smaller, home scale, and I'm in loss. And electric power is 0.05$ per kwh in my country!
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
December 11, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
Due to lots of bitcoin fork, BTG is having some issues with its popularity. The price also is affected with the downtrend move of the market, until the downtrend ends, the price of BTG will go down. BTG might survive for a long term, but will fade, as new projects are coming up on daily bases.
Pages:
Jump to: