Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future? - page 11. (Read 21608 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
Bitcoin Gold is virtually no chance to replace Bitcoin, Gold, the technology for implementing a cryptoactive asset allows us to say that the currency has prospects in development.
Activity: 448
December 11, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
If Bitcoin Gold has a low fee when you withdraw, then I make sure Bitcoin Gold will be the best choice for arbitration. But unfortunately Bitcoin Gold for a Withdrawl fee is the same as Bitcoin and BitcoinCash.
So, for the future, Bitcoin Gold is still in question by traders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
I think now BTG will certainly have a future after ASIC-resistant algorithm.  It has all similar features as compared to BTC with better privacy features, Just depend on its team how will they adapt with the tough competition with other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
Bitcoin Gold is a hard fork of Bitcoin and I'm sure BTG can survive for the long term, the future is certainly still a mystery to investor crypto, but believe everything will improve soon
Tell us how you can use the BTG, because I don’t understand where this project can be applied in principle, because today there are a lot of uses for BTC, but not BTG, so I just don’t understand.
December 10, 2018, 09:25:21 PM
I think BTG has a slow movement but still has a volume that is not too surprising. This seems normal like other coins, but the development team keeps moving to defend this and avoid unwanted things.
Activity: 430
December 10, 2018, 08:49:30 PM
I think they have a future. With all of the coins going down, its feels like every coin is starting to make an impact on crypto. An aggressive changes and improvement on bitcoin gold will definitely make them have their worth. They should take advantage of this opportunity because the doors are open for pumps. Increase the product usage to increase the demand and coin price.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
December 10, 2018, 08:37:43 PM
I honestly don't know why any of these forks that aren't Bitcoin have any support. I don't see any of them taking Bitcoin's crown... though maybe some will stay moderately successful into the future.
Activity: 91
December 10, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
This bitcoin gold can have a good future if bitcoin gold can be accepted as one payment for many platforms because only then will the price of bitcoin gold rise again.

Sounds simple for you to mentioned that way. I've heard a great deal about this bitcoin gold but to tell you honestly nothing special in their project. Plus it is just a split fork of bitcoin which is not totally relevant to the project of btc. By the way, the most potential forked in my opinion was the bitcoin cash which have a solid support and platform.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 10, 2018, 08:34:18 PM
it looks like bitcoin gold won't have a bright future because too many bitcoin platforms are created so I'm not sure about bitcoin gold, I'm just sure of genuine bitcoin.

Yes. There are too many Bitcoin forks available on the market today. Their main intent is to fork off the original Bitcoin blockchain to make free money. But in the end, most of these forks will die due to lack of support from their developers and the community itself. The world doesn't need another copy of the original Bitcoin blockchain, but rather something unique that would provide real usability to everyday people.

Although Bitcoin Gold had some small development lately, I believe that's not enough if it wants to stay ahead in the game. The crypto world is changing faster than we could think, and if cryptocurrencies stay behind in the latest technologies, they will be doomed to failure. As such, BTG only has an ASIC-resistant algorithm, but everything else is like Bitcoin and ZCash. Bitcoin Gold needs true innovation, otherwise, it would be forgotten as another useless Bitcoin fork.

Nonetheless, time will tell us what will happen with these forks on the market. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 10, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
Bitcoin Gold is a hard fork of Bitcoin and I'm sure BTG can survive for the long term, the future is certainly still a mystery to investor crypto, but believe everything will improve soon
December 10, 2018, 12:33:15 PM
This bitcoin gold can have a good future if bitcoin gold can be accepted as one payment for many platforms because only then will the price of bitcoin gold rise again.
I completely disagree with the opinion, but it can be your personal one. I do not see that today there are prospects for investing or supporting the BTG project, because I simply do not see the point of working with this project in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 10, 2018, 01:36:44 AM
All Bitcoin fractions must have a good future and BTG sees all the benefits that exist in BTG must be able to make things better but everything before HF from BCH because after HF the Crypto situation is getting worse due to the hash competition that occurs in it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
Activity: 336
December 10, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley
I think so! Bitcoin gold, good and promising, coin. But I think this coin will not be as popular as bitcoin. And the price will be much lower.
Activity: 571
December 09, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

This is one of the most common questions on the forum. Of course bitcoin will have a future. This is not the first or the last major drop in the market. The market has been growing for several years, now a year or two will fall
I think that most likely now the market will fall after Bitcoin, but next year it will start to grow. It all depends on how many people will sell and how many people will buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
December 09, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

This is one of the most common questions on the forum. Of course bitcoin will have a future. This is not the first or the last major drop in the market. The market has been growing for several years, now a year or two will fall
December 09, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
it looks like bitcoin gold won't have a bright future because too many bitcoin platforms are created so I'm not sure about bitcoin gold, I'm just sure of genuine bitcoin.
Exactly. Because all these forks that are announced or even go somewhere, do not make any sense at all, now it turns out that people are just beginning to understand this. Therefore it is better not to use it at all.
Activity: 415
December 09, 2018, 06:18:18 AM
Personally think that Bitcoin is the gold of cryptocurrency, and does not need Bitcoin gold, but maybe my view on cryptocurrency is still very limited, but I prefer to invest in bitcoin instead of other bitcoin gold or bitcoin diamond.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 01:12:53 PM
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
December 08, 2018, 12:03:33 PM
Of course one of the main thing that we can consider on as the team of enthusiasts which would be hardly pressing through to make the project right and working, so in your opinion bitcoin gold is having that it would be prospective.

Yes the assurance of having a good future with bitcoin wi come true, through hard working and full attention to achieve what they aim for. Their are a lot of projects that sorrounds and it gives an opportunity to be involved in an idealistic project.
Pages:
Jump to: