Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 26. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 41
March 18, 2018, 09:17:01 PM
It will never loose it's popularity because it is well known since the beginning of this year thanks to the exposure given by the accolades of the all time high it received since late last year and the stories of people becoming millionaires over night in doing trading for other coins using it as a catalysis.
Activity: 98
Merit: 9
March 18, 2018, 09:15:12 PM
if seen from its popularity, I think bitcoin is popular not because of its benefits, but because of its profit field, if the incident continues like this, I do not think this will make bitcoin become strong and will continue to fluctuate.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:02:22 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
[/quote
Bitcoin will retain it popularity and will continue to get popular especially now that after months of slowing down and stirring the minds of the investors it is RISING again!
Activity: 211
March 18, 2018, 08:57:30 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
You must check the news bitcoin is rising again! For those people who where negative and did'nt hold or for those who did not buy while it was slugging and where planning to buy but were overpowered by fear are now surely has a breaken heart. For those who were happy that bitcoin was slugging in the past months and were defaming bitcoin that it is dying now are eating there words.

No one can tell or predict bitcoin. It is bitcoin who will surely speak for itself! And we are just players we must play our cards well and benefit from it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

I don't think so.. Because the price of bitcoin slipped down to a series downfull is not mean that bitcoin losses also a popularity. Bitcoin is volatile so its normal that bitcoin incounter this problem. Impact its better to buy now more coins because the price is very low. If you invest your money right now you can buy more coins in a very low price and sell it when the price is going up.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 08:41:41 PM
I think not and not bitcoin will go to normal numbers and can rise in price it's all hope from bitcoin investors sure and patiently it is capital to get the benefits of investing
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 08:37:39 PM
I do not think if bitcoin price keeps going down it will have bitcoin effect will lose its popularity. I think the popularity of this bitcoin will continue to increase considering there are still many people who want to join and invest in this bitcoin. and I'm sure the next few months bitcoin will rise again and start to stabilize.
Activity: 462
March 18, 2018, 08:19:57 PM

Eventually it will loose steam once the fire goes out. A lot of people are losing interest in bitcoins due to how volatile it is. But I guess bitcoin investments aren't for the faint of heart since bitcoin investments requires massive guts to embrace. Bitcoins will forever be popular to me.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

No,  it will not loose its popularity. I guess, bitcoin will become more popular because the price becomes lower this time,  so it attracts more investors because a lot of them surely buy bitcoin.
Activity: 28
March 18, 2018, 07:49:39 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not lose its popularity and it will still kick its way through different generations. Bitcoin is very famous nowadays and it gets more fame from time to time, there will be no chance for bitcoin to lose its popularity unless its price gets really low and the safety of your bitcoin is diminished.
I see things in the same way. I think popularity does not drop with the price.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 09:37:36 AM
It's normal for me. I trade Bitcoin from 2014 the Bitcoin price at that time just $500. and the price of bitcoin now is still very very high.
just Relax and buy more Bitcoin. Bitcoin never loses the popularity.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
No it i don't think so it will be more and more popular as people trying to accept bitcoin as payment
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
I think bitcoin will gain more popularity even when the market for it is down. It's really hard to keep a good thing down.
Bitcoin may cause people to panic and worry when prices are unreasonably satisfying, but when it regains and increases
fast and bigger it takes all that negativity around it. That's the wonderful allure of bitcoins to people, it never fails to recover
and make it's point. And it did made a big point last year. You see bitcoin is more than an investment or currency, for some
people it's Hope and hope is good thing. Bitcoin will not lose it's popularity, at least not now wherein it's still on it's prime.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 18, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity, because people will always make money, until when bitcoin will remain popular as long as people are looking for a need to live.
In the up and down market investments are already commonplace.

of course it can. Bitcoin can posibly loose its popularity because many short time investors and newbie investors do always quit immediatley after they earn a profit or if they see that bitcoin is always going down. most people do have the atitude of it bcause they think bitcoin is a scam or a bubble, that is why they decided to leave bitcoin and they rather switch on some cryptos and ico's in order to continue investing and trading.That is also the reason why bitcoins value is decreasing all the time.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity, because people will always make money, until when bitcoin will remain popular as long as people are looking for a need to live.
In the up and down market investments are already commonplace.
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Definitely not! Bitcoin is still trending in the internet and increasing people who invest and trade in bitcoin. Within the past year, bitcoin has gained a lot of attention, which led government agencies to intervene. Cryptocurrencies have now begun to be monitored, while it has already been regulated in other countries. Agencies and firms are also becoming more skilled at flagging digital transactions linked to criminal activities.
Activity: 35
March 18, 2018, 02:53:39 AM
It's always depend on the market and people who are willing to invest. Smiley
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
March 18, 2018, 02:34:05 AM
Bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrency.So I do not think the possibility of reducing its popularity. It will always be above all time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 02:32:58 AM

BTC is the backbone of the crypto market. It was the first, has the widest adoption and the most people who believe it has value. blockchain technology is evolving and many sectors are implementing it which means bitcoin is going to prosper in future for sure. Times likes this had come before too when people though bitcoin is dead but it came back strongly from there every time and it will do the same this time too.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
March 18, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

If you noticed the prices lately, it is not just Bitcoin that is losing some value. The entire crypto market is really losing value. It is not just Bitcoin that is the center of everything that is happening to the market right now. It is about all the altcoins as well. Look for the most solid altcoin out there and then take a look at its price. It is also losing. Popularity is not the issue here. Bitcoin is getting more popular but at the same time the governments are also stepping up their measures against it.
Pages:
Jump to: