Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 23. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 03:23:02 PM
Bitcoin price falls, people panic and sell their coins, it even more decreases in price, I think that when bitcoin to regain its position and again going up in price it will be popular as before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Everything that I see is that Bitcoin is gaining its popularity even during these periods when it is falling. I suppose it will be popular for a very long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
No, bitcoin does not lose its popularity. He's just going through bad times. Twitter and Facebook are trying to destabilize it on the market. Also, the countries of India and China are extremely adversely affected. But it is popular precisely because no one can control bitcoin. And because the situation will soon improve
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
It appears this isn't the vanishing of the popularity of the Btc and more to the cost of Btc until further notice without a doubt again down the course. In case I'm pondering cost one month from now will move down Btc so simply be persistent we are confronting this. Perhaps if had this capital is a decent time to purchase a Btc to contribute.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
Those drops are not harmful.
Bitcoin will never love popularity, it's too strong, with millions of investors behind. It simply cannot be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
I don't think so that bitcoin will loose it's popularity, because of its price going down and not getting higher? No for me, bitcoin is the king of crypto so i think that it will not loose the popularity of bitcoin. More people will invest if bitcoin price gets down that's for sure.

I agree to you, there are a lot of new ico's who are starting to advertise their coin each day and the competition in the market is getting tighten that makes the value of bitcoins increase even more due to the different coins that are circulating in the market so it only means that new consumers are going to invest each day and it will keep on happening over and over.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity. Even some issue is now happening bitcoin will not lose its popularity, there are plenty of bitcoin beliving and gaining some money through it so it will not happen. Even the price drop down it will not lose its fame, in fact, many investors will encourage to invest in bitcoin because they know that is now affordable.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
I don't think so that bitcoin will loose it's popularity, because of its price going down and not getting higher? No for me, bitcoin is the king of crypto so i think that it will not loose the popularity of bitcoin. More people will invest if bitcoin price gets down that's for sure.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Bitcoin did not lose its popularity, just capitalization fell by an order of magnitude. Accordingly, the price fell. Also, many countries do not want people to bypass their finances, and divide everything to destabilize Bitcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 19, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Well, bitcoin isn't actually losing it's popularity though we all know that it's losing it's value but it is just a part of it's votality. Bitcoin has been with us for years and it has shown us great proofs and has passed all the tests of time already so I believe that it won't lose it's popularity. It is actually still in the main stream these days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Let alone loosing popularity, its popularity has been growing rapidly. It is the main cyrptocurrency, so it wouldn't loose its popularity in near future.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

This is just a correction, bitcoin does not lose its popularity, there are still many people who still believe in bitcoin. remain confident the bitcoin will improve and increase in value, and this is only a matter of time.
Activity: 350
March 19, 2018, 12:38:26 PM

Bitcoins will never lose its popularity, there are a lot of people in the corporate world who already leave their current job in order to focus on trading because in this way, they can earn more profit more than their own salary monthly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
Many people consider Bitcoin and crypto currencies are still in their emerging phase and I definitely support this phrase. Bitcoin has opened new boundaries  for everyone around the globe as a new method of transferring money and with proper laws implemented by the nation, it can turn out to be the best gift to mankind. People are just seeing it as a opportunity to make money but the day when people realize its practical value, its price will shoot up to moon.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
As bitcoin is popular in the past so this will also popular in the future too bitcoin is good for the future to hold while for the popularity the bitcoin popularity will not lose but it will more popular in the future like the regulations on bitcoin are now cancelled and the price recovered so like this the bitcoin will be legalize by Russia and then the bitcoin will hit the 30k which will be a good achievement and for us it is good to be the familiar with every feature of this currency.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 19, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
No bitcoin will not lose its popularity,
bitcoin as been the most talk about
crypto currency ever, bitcoin community
is large and expanding each day with new features.
Activity: 462
March 19, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

I think bitcoin will not loose it's popularity. A lot of people will surely invest back to bitcoin when it starts to recover. As you know, a lot of people got scared and panicked when the market went down. Once bitcoin gain it's momentum, I really think that more and more people will start investing again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 19, 2018, 12:26:02 PM
I don't think so, although at the moment there are a lot of negative problems that happen to bitcoin and cause the bitcoin price to fall, but i'm sure it will not affect the bitcoin to lose its popularity.
People's confidence in bitcoin is increasing every day, because they know that this is only temporary and the price will soon rise again.
I'm sure if people's trust and interest in bitcoin continue to increase, then bitcoin
will not lose its popularity until whenever.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
March 19, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.

I also think that Bitcoin will not lose its popularity until the blockchain will be destroyed but this thing will not possible because of the acceptability. I think Bitcoin has created a massive platform in the monetary world and people are becoming involved in this platform day by day.

That's why I completely agree with you on this issue, I knew a lot of Aussies people who don't have any trust on the conventional banking system, they don't want to share with other people how much money they have, That's why people are getting engaged in the blockchain system. so I believe that Bitcoin at least will not lose its popularity within 2020.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
I dont think bitcoin will lose its popularity just yet. Bitcoin is a very good coin, and have a very good future in cryptoworld, being the 1st coin in cryptoworld is a thing and it could be easy to remove the popularity to it.
Pages:
Jump to: