Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 27. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:34:35 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
Nope. Bitcoin is still popular like it is last year or maybe it's  more popular now, bitcoin is becoming common and many people changing their minds about what's the real use of bitcoin instead of seeing it as a scam or whatever bad things they see it before. Bitcoin is the most used electronic currency in trade and in many things in the web. So I think it didn't lose its popularity.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 01:27:44 AM
I do not think so, bitcoin popularity will still exist, although these past few months bitcoin has not found its best price yet many people who trust bitcoin will still have a chance to break through the fantastic price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:21:21 AM
This is the best thing about this investment. It is unique and one of a kind investment. Just imagine you have your currency used to buy a digital currency (BITCOIN). Yet, it is not being used to buy any goods and products and it could not be used also to set as a form of payment in the service rendered. It is just purely investment and you only have to watch for the bitcoin's movement price in the market. In short you have only to be smart when it comes to buying bitcoin and selling it respectively. And the best part is that the whole world is already recognizing bitcoin or the cryptocurrency. So it will be a matter of time that the system will become a phenomenon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
That will never happen.Bitcoin is quite popular even though it is not heavily advertised. Its just by the word of mouth that people get attracted to it.
Activity: 72
March 18, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
It will never happen that bitcoin lose its popularity. It's vey popular and always be on top even its price is unsTable.
Activity: 84
March 18, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
BitcoIn is far frOm losing its popularity though we hear a lot of news about it. For me, btc is always be popular and a trending topic for everyone.
Activity: 238
March 18, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
I think Bitcoin still has its popularity. Bitcoin is the best among the Crypto currency in the current market.
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 01:08:20 AM
There are several factors that make it absolutely unable to replace fiat currency or even be the dominating crypto-currency in the transactions of the future. Among the largest concerns are:

1) Bitcoin is highly volatile. Any economist knows that hyperinflation and hyperdeflation in currency significantly undermines the economy. Bitcoin has both practically within each week. Consumer motivations are skewed, and instead of making purchasing decisions (is this worth buying?) - they have to think of investment decisions (dump or hold).

2) Bitcoin is limited in emission. This is similar to the point above. Even if Bitcoin price reaches stability, once it hits 21,000,000 - it will no longer be possible to produce. Assuming that Bitcoin is used for transactions, that will cause rapid inflation of price in comparison to the growth of the global economy, making Bitcoin obsolete very dramatically and very fast.

3) Lack of motivation for verifying transactions. Once no more Bitcoin is emitted, miners will not get BTC in exchange for closing blocks. Some additional systems may come into place, so unlike the point above - this is a problem that can be overcome... but why would we need to overcome it, when there are crypto-currency without this inherent flaw?

4) Transaction commissions are very expensive. In basic terms, it won't make sense to use BTC to buy a can of Coke for $1 USD, by paying $4USD to facilitate the transaction.

5) Waiting times. In the current economy, waiting times of 30 minutes are too high for effective day-to-day transactions. Imagining standing at a store checkout for 30 minutes, just to wait for transaction to clear.

In short, volatility and miner motivations will not allow BTC to make fiat funds obsolete. Those are only the causes inherent to Bitcoin. Other causes include the presence of crypto-currencies and that some of the economy will still remain centralised, as the economy mirrors the society. But I just wanted to talk about BTC here.
Activity: 43
March 18, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
I think no, it could fall to its lowest value but would never loose its popularity, it is very convinient to pay bills and bussiness transactions, it is been introduce to those who dont have any idea what bitcoin is.
Activity: 70
March 18, 2018, 01:03:37 AM
No, I think this is hard to happen, the popularity of bitcoin is currently too difficult to achieve other virtual currencies, trust has grown with the popularity of bitcoin, proved to be a lot of new investors who come and continue to grow on top. time. . . This is proof that the more people who already know about bitcoin, proven, the popularity of bitcoin is more real.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
It depends on the masses that supports bitcoin. If those people lose their interest or find a new coin to focus on, bitcoin will definitely lose its popularity. Bad news also are factors for bitcoins losing popularity. We all know when bad news circulates around people starts to panic and sell all their bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 18, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
Since the market conditions are very unfavorable for now investors began to switch to follow the various ICO because by following the ICO investors are certainly going to get big profits when the ICO began launching. The shifting of investors is making the bitcoin price decline continue to be extended but it will not make bitcoin losing popularity because if you want to follow ICO even investors have to give up some bitcoin to get the ICO tokens (coins) they follow.
Activity: 75
March 18, 2018, 12:45:39 AM
Bitcoin has not found its best price in recent months, but will not reduce its popularity in the world of cryptocurrency, bitcoin prices are still the highest in the appeal of other virtual currencies, and bitcoin is still used as a benchmark for the price of existing virtual currency
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 12:32:30 AM
Will bitcoin lose its popularity? in my opinion bitcoin will not lose its popularity, in because there are still many people who use and find out about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
March 18, 2018, 12:26:14 AM
bitcoin may not be losing popularity, but it's definitely losing value.

Besides of it's losing value. Bitcoin will not loose it's popularity globally because this is still the king of all crytocurrencies. Some other people who are not yet joining bitcoin are wanting to joined because this will rise soon in the near future. Don't mind the dropping of it's value that's normal in bitcoin world but the popularity will never vanished due to it's user keeps in increasing day by day.  
Activity: 154
March 18, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
Stop watching fiat rates!
Bitcoin isn't losing popularity (relative to other cryptocurrencies).
Activity: 136
March 18, 2018, 12:16:30 AM
Bitcoin is not loosing popularity, in fact, it is getting popular with each passing days.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 18, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
no
when the bitcoin price falls, demands on the bitcoin never go down even steadily increasing. the problem now is some issues in the media that say will banned bitcoin and also bitcoin ads on social media.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 12:08:58 AM
I think the decline in bitcoin prices for the last three months because there are many issues and negative news about cryptocurrency is currently being debated. thus lowering the current rating of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 12:07:19 AM
i dont think it will loose popularity..
look,we all know its the king of cryptoworld.
besides,every one know that if it dicrease,it will increase one day..
and based on that belief,,,i hope it wont loose its pride or popularity
Pages:
Jump to: