Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 29. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
Even though the bitcoin price drops to its lowest point, it will not erase its popularity,
as long as there is still a digital asset trading bitcoin will continue to popular
Activity: 256
March 17, 2018, 07:28:48 PM
Ofcourse not. Bitcoin will remain and still the most popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is normal that value is low but it's not the end of the year yet. We still have approximately 9 months.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
             To my opinion I don't believe that bitcoin will loose its  popularity since people don't trust in government now a days since the Bank and central authorities are trying to bring some regulations to the people so they naturally loves to go to decentralized currencies centralized currencies are forcibly imposing some hidden taxes to the people knowingly or unknowingly these all leads people to go with decentralized currencies that  is no third party interference in it so people think it a safe investment.
Its too impossible that bitcoin will loose its popularity instead it will be more popular and famous to everyone on how it really attracted to many people. Bitcoin is such a great for everyone and they are still using it no matter how down bitcoin really is, so it is too impossible. Many people are still believing bitcoin and keep on trusting it. All we must need to do is to have patience to wait for its price backs to normal.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
March 17, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I may not thinking that it will loss its popularity. As we know that a lot of people are now engaging in cryptocurrency most particularly into bitcoin because they are curious about these things and in a certain reason also that they can earned a lot from her.
I may say that, it is not losing but gaining more followers.
Yes.I still believe that bitcoin will continue to gain its popularity despite from all its crashes that made the market so down.This time might be a good chance to gain more bitcoins for future investments so if people will go for this,bitcoin will still reign the crypto world even in the next decade to come.The higher profit people gain from bitcoin,the more it become valuable to them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
Bitcoin has never become unpopular
all crypto communities are aware, that Bitcoin is a parameter for all cryptocurrencies
if Bitcoin is not trusted by the public, then altcoin will not cost any more, although the function of the altcoin is a utility token
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
March 17, 2018, 06:44:40 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
I may not thinking that it will loss its popularity. As we know that a lot of people are now engaging in cryptocurrency most particularly into bitcoin because they are curious about these things and in a certain reason also that they can earned a lot from her.
I may say that, it is not losing but gaining more followers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
March 17, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, it's just a big dumping that happens, we can still see and wait when this will over and bitcoin prices soared again. If bitcoin prices fall lower than 7k USD I would panic, but for now I think is the right time to buy.
Activity: 348
March 17, 2018, 09:19:42 AM
             To my opinion I don't believe that bitcoin will loose its  popularity since people don't trust in government now a days since the Bank and central authorities are trying to bring some regulations to the people so they naturally loves to go to decentralized currencies centralized currencies are forcibly imposing some hidden taxes to the people knowingly or unknowingly these all leads people to go with decentralized currencies that  is no third party interference in it so people think it a safe investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 17, 2018, 08:23:26 AM
The popularity is still there. The price goes downfall it's because someone has selling his coins. It needs someone to buy as not to bleed the price. Sooner this will reverse the situation and make a good run to make bitcoin on all time high.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
Yes, I think bitcoin will become more and more popular. Now more and more people around the world understand and participate in bitcoin. Although the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot, I don't think the price of bitcoin has anything to do with its popularity.
Activity: 112
March 17, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Bitcoin popularity is also know as a 'market dominance' it went down to 31% in the past few months, but is currently at 42% todays. thus, it is currently recovering fast and in time, it would reach 50% market dominance. 
The fact that bitcoin is not likely to lose its status as the dominant cryptocurrency,Atleast right now i dont think bitcoin will lose its popularity. When looking at the market caps of popular cryptocurrencies, one of the things a lot of people like to focus on is Bitcoin’s status relative to the other coins. While it’s a great way to see which coins are climbing up the ranks and increasing in adoption and value.
Activity: 176
March 17, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
Bitcoin popularity is also know as a 'market dominance' it went down to 31% in the past few months, but is currently at 42% todays. thus, it is currently recovering fast and in time, it would reach 50% market dominance. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
i think bitcoin will remain its popularity until people still use this as a way of payment and a currency.It is like a cash that never lose its popularity due to its purpose and also compared to cash it does have more functionality this is this the reason why its popularity will never fade but its also a hyperbole i can never predict its future and i only base this to the current state of it.
Activity: 340
March 17, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
maybe yes, because some cryptocurrency already popular, like ETH and Ripple. but Bitcoin still like mother for all crytocurency. when price of bitcoin go down , some crytocurrency same too. now no one crytocurrency like bitcoin that can effect like that
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
I think that's not going to happen considering bitcoin as the mainstream of the cryptoworld and by looking at its market capitalization, you can say how in demand bitcoin is today.
Activity: 365
March 17, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
What is happening now is just a market situation and it's normal and doesn't has anything to do with popularity. Bitcoin remain the most popular coin among all other altcoin and it will take years before it can experience any serious competition. Bitcoin remain popular and the price would bounce  back again.
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
I think if in the world of cryptocurency is still growing enthusiasts and more and more are investing in Bitcoin, Bitcoin will remain popular because of course Bitcoin will also develop its servers according to the times. that's my opinion
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 06:11:29 AM
I don't agree that bitcoin will loose its populary. Its popularity is growing day by day. Now the price goes down but it's nomal.  But it will back again for and then will be higher.
Activity: 24
March 17, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
I see hmm
Activity: 336
March 17, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
I think Bitcoin is most uses coin and most of the people's of cryptocurrency buy this coin very much.so, i think Bitcoin have no chance to loose it's popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: