Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 25. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 4
March 19, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, wait until mid-year and bitcoin will increase in value. Be patient with bitcoin remains the most popular coin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
Bitcoin prices are varying daily, but it is gaining popularity day by day. I believe it has potential and rise again. Cheers.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
During the past few days we are witnessing some encouraging signals for Bitcoin. Although the exchange rate is sliding down, the market dominance of Bitcoin has increased from 33% to 45%. This means that the altcoins are going down and Bitcoin is strengthening.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
I do not think bitcoin will lose its popularity in the near future. Because the value of bitcoin demonstrated by the efficiency and utility has met the broad user needs. The capital of a coin always shows its usefulness. And that concern with bitcoin is a success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
I dont think so because I think most of the bitcoiners are already aware of the movement of its value its because crypto currency is volatile so it might rise or fall so there are still alot of people investing in bitcoin and it wont stop even if the price drop down.
Activity: 350
March 19, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
i know in february and march the price of bitcoin is going down like hell, i think its because there are many issues in the internet and i think people in internet and bitcoiner afraid because of that issues will happen someday so they do panic sell and the price of bitcoin is go down. but dont afraid the price will recovery soon because panic sell just go for a while
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 19, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
I dont think bitcoin will loose its popularity, they only think that bitcoin looses its popularity maybe just because of the price that gets lower and lower so thats why they think bitcoin loose its popularity, but because as far as i know this time bitcoin is more gaining its popularity because many are using and many are working on it thats why i dont think it will loose its popularity by bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is losing its popularity but the falling price of bitcoin has been normal and that is what i observed so don't worry bitcoin will be more popular than now. So all you need to do is to invest with it because I am pretty sure that bitcoin will grow up again and increase the highest possible price it reached.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
I think to lose popularity we can not see so many people who keep investing with bitcoin because we know that investor confidence to earn big enough profit
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
March 19, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin has never loosen its popularity, in fact, many website and applications have been applying bitcoin in their works too. They make bitcoin as a trade where people nowadays are very reliable. Aside from that, social media have influenced its ground to grow more in this states. We can see the result though. And for that, bitcoin have also made its move to become more secure and reliable at the same time. However, we can't  tell how the future will be, thus, we can say that bitcoin has never loosen its place on the peak, in fact, its becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 163
March 19, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
I don't think so. Bitcoin now is very popular in social media. And i know that it will be more popular in the next month or year. Bitcoin has changed people's lives, and I think in the future bitcoin will change the financial sytem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 19, 2018, 08:41:38 AM
Hahaaha...its being thrashed to 7k from 20k. Have we loose our hope or interest yet? Be honest before you make any answer. The answer is no. We didnt loose cause back in our mind we have all have a hope that btc gonna raise again. Cause its not new for us those who are dealing btc for 2 years. We have the traumas and we have seen how btc have foght back. Reason is people wont stop using btc. Its just the marter of time. There will a big investment again and the price will be boom the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
March 19, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
In the current time where almost everyone on the social media sites have seen many ads about cryptocurrency and ICO I dont think it will lose its popularity. Plus the adoption rate and the demands of bitcoin is getting higher and higher everyday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 07:31:27 AM
I'm sure bitcoin never goes down in popularity, because bitoin app is the best thing to me, though bitcoin price down bitcoin is no1 in the world, I'm sure bitcoin will never lose popularity
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 07:10:50 AM
I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.
Considering the recent price drop of bitcoin, still, it is a famous topic everywhere, so price value is absolutely does nothing to do with its popularity. Relatively speaking, what makes bitcoin famous is the convenience and security that it brings to the public. As long as this technology is offering beneficial outcome to the society, It will never loose popularity.
The downfall in the market value of the bitcoin does not certainly mean that it has lost its popularity or anything like that as there are so many people who still believe in bitcoin and that they are very much hopeful that bitcoin will help them in making all their dreams come true. Bitcoin will gain more and more popularity amongst the people and that we will see a huge increase in the people investing in it.
Activity: 504
March 18, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

Probably. If another competition comes that is actually way better than bitcoins then we'll expect that bitcoins will eventually lose its roaring crowd and switch over to the competitor. But I do believe in the process that one day, bitcoins will receive changes that will make bitcoins king again.
Activity: 165
March 18, 2018, 10:15:23 PM
The bitcoin fever has subsided. Bitcoin is just walking its path. Increase slowly. As the value of bitcoin increases we think bitcoin is the bubble. when value decreases. We think bitcoin is just a game
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 18, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

It's far from losing its popularity. As days pass by, investors and many people are familiarised with bitcoin. The price may go down low & up, the popularity it gains is far from fading.

Today, many people around the world are curious about what is bitcoin, what is can do and does it really "value" to real money. That's because they don't know a thing or two about bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 09:23:35 PM
It seems this is not the disappearance of the popularity of the bitcoin and more to the price of bitcoin for now indeed again down the course. If I'm thinking about price next month will back up bitcoin so just be patient we are facing this. Maybe if had this capital is a good time to buy a bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 18, 2018, 09:21:54 PM
Bitcoin won't loose their popularity even the price of bitcoin is low users still using this and loving this bitcoin. So its still popular in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: