Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 24. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 19, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin will lose the current volume unless and until there is any equivalent competitor in the market considering market capital, user base and market environment. However, there will be many ups and downs in the price but still it is expected and accepted in the development phase. Not even 10% of world's population using Bitcoin at this point so there is tremendous scope for the growth in the coming future and it would be far early to predict anything about the popularity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
March 19, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.
I do not think it will be, given the increasing popularity of bitcoin among people and even countries that will become an important issue, influenced by some media about bitcoin that makes a lot of people invest there
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Do you really think bitcoin lose popularity??  i think the price of bitcoin will rise up again. all coins now is lowering price in marketcap and bitcoin never replace so bitcoin will never lose popularity in crypto currency world always on the top..
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

I dont think so. Now it is not good time for btc, but remember last summer, same was at this time, bit in december there was boom on markets.
Activity: 228
March 19, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
Bitcoin will never lose its popularity. Because, its utility and efficiency meet the needs of consumers. on the bitcoin journey to realize the mission of revolutionizing digital technology. It will not be destroyed by any influence, with the support of the community and our investors here.
Activity: 74
March 19, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
I think the bitcoin is not lost its popularity, people will continue to believe in the bitcoin because whenever the prices come down or go up again. bitcoin still remains the top spot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Despite the fact that bitcoin has been down and not being able to reach its highest level, does not in any way indicate that it will loose its popularity. Its awareness and popularity gained overtime, knows no measure. It is always seen that whenever bitcoin price drops, most of the alts does as well. I believe Bitcoin will still be at the top for as long as it takes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
Bitcoin is having a hard time fighting with the giants right now but this makes it more and more popular and soon the price will rise again
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though the price fall 3 months. Because we all do not know this day bitcoin down but who knows tomorrow bitcoin will soar the price. Because it is already a bitcoin law that can not be guessed when prices rise and when prices fall. Always think positive. Smiley
Activity: 196
March 19, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
i think its not because there is no other crypto currency can get the crown from bitcoin and also bitcoin is have a more advantage that no one can reach it thats why bitcoin is still popular till now and also i think it can still in the future.
Activity: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
no.never loose its popularity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though the price is down at this time, because as we know there are still many new bitcoin enthusiasts who began to tempt to invest the money. So I guess it's too early if bitcoin is said to be losing popularity. Karen as seen from the price is also much better than other coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
Bitcoin cannot lose its popularity while Bitcoin is arguably one of the most influential and most developed currencies, I think many people now invest in the Crypto market mostly for tracking. Bitcoin, besides, there are many people focused on the bonus projects paid by Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 19, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
Why do you think that Bitcoin could lose its popularity? I guess that there is no reason why would people lose interest in it. Bitcoin has many flaws but you have to keep in mind that nothing is perfect. Bitcoin is not as great as Litecoin for example because Bitcoin was greater earlier. Despite all its flaws many people want to use it because they believe it's the most stable cryptocurrency which will be upgraded slowly.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

To be honest, there's no really telling on when bitcoin's popularity would last. There isn't really any guarantee when it comes to things in the future. But as of now, bitcoin can be seen anywhere and it's advertisements are scattered around the internet. So, it may take a long time for bitcoin to lose it's popularity, unless of course people's trust would be taken away by a certain scenario.
Activity: 261
March 19, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
bitcoin may not be losing popularity, but it's definitely losing value.

Yes, Bitcoin has not lost its popularity but just lost its value, but in the future bitcoin value can rise to a much higher price and bitcoin would be the best option to make a profit.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

It's normal. BTC has been a very edgy revolution in terms of trade. It provides a wide variety of functionality and a whole new platform of opportunity for many. Given this premise, i don't think that TC will detrimentally sink just as what "losing popularity"implies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
Bitcoin's price value played a big part on its growing popularity, But, there are other factors that makes this technology so special, that makes it so interesting to the public, perhaps, it would be so hard to break that popularity which is so young and fresh to the people. How could you forget a currency that can promise you a lot of essential offers, and could even make you a millionaire like others bitcoin's faithful achieved.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

We're probably leaning towards that end result; towards the community losing interest in bitcoins since bitcoins nowadays are crashing hard and repeatedly. Not a healthy sign for investors whose making money or dependent on bitcoin trading. A lot may even switch to alt coins in due time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
Bitcoin prices are varying daily, but it is gaining popularity day by day. I believe it has potential and rise again. Cheers.
I think it so, bitcoin's popularity will continue. Even the price becomes down it will have it's chance to grow up. People still believes on bitcoin platform and the value could rising up that will gain popularity to the users.
Pages:
Jump to: