Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 32. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 46
March 16, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
Can't see btc losing it's popularity, even if scaleability solutions aren't implemented, for example, and it never becomes popular in a mainstream sense, btc will still hold onto to it's faithful followers that were heavily invested even before all the crazy growth. The reason is because those followers believe in the purpose of btc and its core and aren't concerned with the majority's perception of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
No, I don't think it will. People will keep believing in bitcoins as whenever it's price has dropped it has always gone up again. Also, even if people lose interest temporarily they would start investing again as investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable. Also, new investors keep coming in day by day as more and more people get to know about bitcoins. So, I don't think popularity can ever be a problem for bitcoins.
Bitcoin will never lose its popularity instead it will be more famous because it is very helpful to other people and it is more useful to them. Bitcoin will be more famous because bitcoin really can do attract many people on how it really works. If many people attract on it then they will be interested about this and let themselves study it and join in bitcoin forum. So, if bitcoin works in that way, do you think it will lose its popularity? No, instead it will be more famous or popular to everybody.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
March 16, 2018, 05:18:26 PM
Bitcoin is not losing popularity, on the contrary, the whole financial world is interested. Maybe with a different objective, but they are interested. Institutional investors want cryptocurrencies to be regulated and once that is a fact, then they will invest heavily and the price will increase. Then we'll see the whole world is interested.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
March 16, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Eventually, it can happen due to high transaction fee and slow transactions. But bitcoin completely losing its popularity is not going to happen as there are huge whales in the market who won't want that to happen as the majority of their income or wealth is hidden or concentrated in bitcoin and most of the companies around the world have a link to cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. It still is a way of a moderate income to some people so it's not going to lose popularity anytime soon or it might never even lose its popularity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 04:25:49 PM
no bitcoin has not lost it popularity. just like all other businesses, there are times they go down but after a while bounce back stronger and better. bitcoin will surely bounce back as it will overcome all challenges it faces currently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
March 16, 2018, 04:21:54 PM
It could be that now that many currencies in the market are expanding and increasing, the more tough the competition is getting harder as well to get the highest popularity.

Yes, Bitcoin has many competitors, in particular Ethereum and Litecoin at the moment. And there is a possibility that as soon as the participants of the "coalition" of bitcoin lose their talent or tempo, another crypto currency may become more popular and displace bitcoin, especially if in bitcoin there will be enough rigid rules, in particular regarding the total number of bitcoins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 16, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
Bitcoin is still popular.  I think the price goes down because of the news about the bitcoin that are negative so that's why the price decreasing.  But it will back again for sure the price to the highest price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 16, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Bitcoin can never lose it popularity due to the fact that bitcoin is able to gain and build it trust in the heart of the people, being the first digital currency and again it relevance in our financial life how bitcoin allow us to carry AUT transactions across borders and it exchange price in the stock market make it more attractive to the general public.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
March 16, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
This topic was already touched. BTC has always had large price fluctuations. After the record 2017 reached record level, norlame behaves so. After the next pump, the price should exceed 20k $. It's time.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:54:55 PM
At present, the keywords related to bitcoin are searched a lot. Bitcoins are very common. Bitcoin is the most widely used electronic currency in the trade. So it doesn't lose popularity
Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because it really can help many people and it is so attractive to them on how it works. Bitcoin will be more famous the way it helps many people and let them gain much more of what they've expected. If bitcoin works that way, fo you think it will loses its popularity? No because many people will trust this wholely.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
March 16, 2018, 03:54:29 PM
Not at all.I think bitcoin is strong enough to handle it's popularity.Bitcoin popularity will never end rather it will just increasing more in future.Now Millions of people are investing on bitcoin because of it's great advantages.So I don't think bitcoin will lose it's popularity anyhow.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
March 16, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Yes, bitcoin has significantly lost in its popularity after December last year. First, bitcoin has accumulated a lot of its shortcomings and has become very slow in transactions and with exorbitant commissions. Because of this, many investors began to invest in altcoyins. True, the situation in this regard has improved significantly after the release of a new version of bitcoin. Secondly, bitcoin in December clearly showed its nature of the financial bubble and many were afraid that it could burst and depreciate. It was after this that many states began to warn their citizens against investments in bitcoin. Now the situation with investing in bitcoin is largely uncertain.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 16, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
I have no doubt that Bitcoin will be hitting many another ATHs in the future because, like I said, we are still in the very early stage.

Bitcoin will definitely keep increasing in value throughout the years, but the problem with all time high levels is that they never represent the value of the market. All these newer highs are speculative highs, where in most cases deducting 20-30% of the all time high values will be a good way to move forward. If we reach a new high of $15,000 for example, I personally directly deduct 25% of that value, which would then translate into a $11,250 valuation per coin. Last year however was far too crazy, and deserved a correction of more than 50%, and that happened as well all have seen. People unfortunately don't look at the market from that perspective. They just see the price has gone down from $20,000 to $8000 and that's bad.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
March 16, 2018, 03:51:46 PM
I don't think so. bitcoin is accepting by more countries and stores. this decrease is just temporary
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
March 16, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
I don't think so because bitcoin has reached that level where people are accepting bitcoin cordially.People now well known to bitcoin and I think it won't be a disaster for bitcoin though price is decreasing in recent days.I think bitcoin popularity will increasing more in future and more investors will show interest to invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin has the capability to run it's popularity normally.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
Bitcoin has just started gaining popularity. Huge percentage of the world still don't have any idea about cryptocurrency. There is a long way to go. And bitcoin is gonna be much more popular in coming years.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
March 16, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
No, it is gaining more. It is just that it is being abused.
You can tell with all of the news as how they abused the crypto world.
Governments trying to ban here and there, they want KYC and giving all the negative feeds for the crypto world to look so bad although we also have our shares of why it happened.

If only it was used for good. You just cannot stop this, someone or something will always go against something new or better.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 16, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Bitcoin can't be losing its popularity because it has almost nothing to lose actually. No one knows the exact numbers but according to many independent estimations much less than 1% of the world population use Bitcoin so far. We are still in the very early stage of adoption, strange though it might sound. Even if all the newcomers from 2017-2018 will leave Bitcoin completely there are still much more potential users. I have no doubt that Bitcoin will be hitting many another ATHs in the future because, like I said, we are still in the very early stage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
yes bitcoin lose some popularity base on your post OP and your killing this forum

better to think how to spread the knowledge about crypto not like a post that's not constructive

Moreover we are here for our own business so think yours and not negative post
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
No it is a famous currency in many country.Every one knew about bitcoin now.I saw that our family members and all of my friends are well known about bitcoin rom me.It is very good news for me that many people of our family and friends invest in bitcoin.Some times its price going to ups and down its dosent matter.
Pages:
Jump to: