Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 33. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 274
March 16, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
If you will closely examine and analyze the bitcoin price chart way back five years ago. You will notice that every start of the year, especially during first quarter, bitcoin price climb slowly compared to other quarters like third and fourth. This is just a normal phenomenon and I couldn't see it as a reason why bitcoin will lose its popularity. Checking coin market cap will deeply clarify that to you, still bitcoin is the number one traded crypto and holds the highest price per each.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
March 16, 2018, 02:20:20 PM
If you compare it to last year,the price is still high and the popularity is still going strong.For bitcoin to drop and rise in price ,that's a normal thing,also there are several bad rumor that affect bitcoin right now.So it's not about the popularity matter,but a phase that bitcoin have to pass.If you don't have patience about this kind of thing,maybe bitcoin is not for you.
Activity: 274
Merit: 133
March 16, 2018, 02:08:32 PM
It isnt losing its popularity but maybe it is losing its attraction from when people were getting into it when the rise happened in the latter part of last year.
Those who got in and lost 30-45% of their investments have exited out of the scene quite fast.

So now remains the true believers of bitcoin and the technology it holds.
Nothing to worry about if you are one of these people and not the ones who jumped on the bandwagon at the all the high of the price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 02:04:20 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
Yes, I think bitcoin will become more and more popular. Now that many countries around the world have accepted bitcoin and recognized its value, I think bitcoin will continue to be popular in a short time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 02:01:57 PM
No, you just have to be patient, because to get up you must fall, and this is just a fall. But soon it will rise again, because the future is bitcoin, and maybe it always has ups and downs, but the important thing is to keep up because great things are coming.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 16, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
I don't think bitcoin will loose its popularity because it is already very popular because of its high value and lots of investor still investing money in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
I think is possible to bitcoin lose it's popularity but not for now not for this year. Bitcoin Will lose popularity when all countries in the world are banned bitcoin, bitcoin price continue to down for a long time, people sell all their btc and slow but sure people Will leave bitcoin. Maybe if that happens then it Will be the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
March 16, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
bitcoin is very difficult to eliminate its popularity because bitcoin has become popular in almost all countries by investing in it definitely bitcoin will be stable again in the near future.
Activity: 360
March 16, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
No. Its because bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency world. If you seach about these coins, bitcoin is on top. Its natural that people will tend to try and make a research on bitcoin first before other coins. So the possibility of bitcoin to lose its popularity is very low. Always believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin is at the top of the coins and will never be beaten by any other coins.Bitcoin is the ruling currency so many countries are against the Bitcoin popularity but that is increase the curiosity of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 16, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
This has happened before also that price has remained or surfaced at the same level for many months . With the ongoing thing with bitcoin it is quite obvious that it would effect the price in some way or another but that does not make bitcoin loose its popularity . It has remained in the news for both bad and good things simultaneous and that is going to continue for a long time .  The highest level will be reached soon and all the popularity crises cones up with such panic attacks by the people.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
Bitcoin loose its value presently but it doesn't mean it will loose it's popularity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
March 16, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

I don't think so, it is simply too early to tell. There are still bitcoin die-hards like me, expecting the price will bounce back. As long as there are still enough support from the bitcoin community, bitcoin will forever stay. This is the next generation thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
I think Bitcoin isn't loose the popularity, Bad news and FUD also many people are panic sell their bitcoin make the price of Bitcoin down.
So we see for several month again. I hope the price of Bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
March 16, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Do you know understand the meaning of popularity. Bitcoin is the ruling currency so many countries are against the Bitcoin popularity but that is increase the curiosity of Bitcoin technology so all the countries are published in flash news so it will reach all over the world. But past three months are many regulations are occur in the crypto market and every year these kind of problems are face the Bitcoin so it will automatically pump in the market.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
March 16, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
As long as people would keep getting high returns, bitcoin would never lose the popularity. Also, since it is the highest valued cryptocurrency, hence, it is not possible for it to lose out on the popularity anytime in the near future. A lot of the people in the world do not even know what cryptocurrency is and only know about bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Bro bitcoin already went to unexpected highest price that anyone could have ever imagined! The price of bitcoin was not supposed to be 20K USD anytime sooner which happened last year. Now what we have is hangover of the bitcoin being 20K USD ATH. But it was not supposed to be that high, somehow the code was crane and to much inflow of investment came in to give it its ATH. That is what I think and get this clear that it is already being developed very nicely. Its just about the time when we will see the sale up issues already solved by the developers working on the open source stuff.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

I do not see the bitcoin losing popularity at this time. Of course, the overwhelming presence of blockchain technology is supporting other coin virtues as they are upgraded and improved. That is what the future will prove. but the recent effects of the ban, the large bursts of discharge .. that made bitcoin prices fall. And this is not the first time Bitcoin prices have fallen.
Activity: 347
March 16, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

I think maybe BTC really loses its popularity, but not because of the price drop, but because there are more promising other coins. And also that may be the reason for the price drop.  Huh
Activity: 532
March 16, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
No. Those people who knows about Bitcoin well know that Bitcoin may go down but it will rise up after times. But who are new to Bitcoin, judge the price of Bitcoin by seeing the price of previous days. Bitcoin had gone through such type of very low price conditions. But it did came back and also it came back very strongly. So, Bitcoin is losing it's popularity to the new users but those who used Bitcoins had loved bitcoin, is also loving bitcoin and of course will love bitcoin in future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
March 16, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
Loose its popularity really?On the contradictory basis it will be more popular in coming time as it is becoming common topic of discussion these days. In future it can be more used than Fiat as electronic modes of payment having more faith in people's mind as secure means of transactions. So you are wrong on this article.
Pages:
Jump to: