Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 34. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
I think the popularity of bitcoin will not disappear and maybe even better known in the community because now many new communities are growing in bitcoin and this proves that bitcoin does not lose popularity despite the current price of bitcoin down but I do not think it affects the popularity of bitcoin because the new bitcoin community has grown rapidly in the community and I guess, bitcoin does not lose popularity. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
In the near future bitcoin will be one of the currency everyone use. And everyone who uses it now will be proud of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:04:10 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
I don't actually think that's likely to happen. Though people may start to lose interest on bitcoin because it decreases its value since the last three months, I don't think that bitcoin will also loose its popularity. Bitcoin attracted more investors because of its value causing its popularity to most of people to increase. And also, until now, there are still new and upcoming infrastructures are built around bitcoin which will also attract more users and investors. Bitcoin has still the highest value and the most number supply among other cryptocurrency thats why people will still think its better even though its price decreases.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
March 16, 2018, 12:01:29 PM
I don't think that bitcoin is now losing popularity, it's just because of the 60% down price of bitcoin? bitcoin is still popular even the price is down many people like to invest bitcoin or they just buy bitcoin as a gift for their family or friends and maybe investing in ICO with using bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 11:59:48 AM
I think Bitcoin will never lose its popularity, because Bitcoin already showed its best price in December 2017 yesterday, maybe in 2018 Bitcoin will go down for a while to give everybody the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, because I believe Bitcoin price will rise again next. month.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 16, 2018, 11:54:25 AM
Yes.

Bitcoin is a currency and it isn't really a viable investment option. The only reason why Bitcoin was so popular was because most people wanted to get rich with Bitcoin. People are now seeing that it isn't really a good investment and the regulations are proving this correct. Bitcoin will lose its popularity until somehow, everyone treats it as a currency instead of a speculative investment.
Activity: 546
March 16, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
don't you know it's an annual usual activity of bitcoin market.
If the price is always going up, it will probably bursting soon, so the price is dropping firs to reach a new high later
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 16, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
You guys never learn. And you guys should educate yourselves better. It might have fallen due to the FUDs going on but know that this is not that a bad thing. This might be the opportunity to buy a lot at its cheap price. Who knows when will be the next boom. BTC just took a break and rest a little bit.

I have not come across any negative news about bitcoins recently here or on any other crypt related blog. Still the prices are going down and it is really a bad situation compared to last year. I am still hopeful about bitcoins and trust it more than any other coin. Most of my investment is on form of bitcoins only though I see a lot of my friends moving to alt coins. I have already seen that if the prices of bitcoins drop by 10-205 in a day all the alt coins also go in red , this is a proof of the fact, how valuable are bitcoins for crypto community.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I do not think people have lost faith in BTC, this drop in the price is really not pleasant for people, but last year at that time BTC was $ 1221, which in itself speaks that BTC has something to show this year.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 16, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
I feel its inevitable for it to at some point loose popularity and become outright obsolete with the advent of quantum computing and the death of regular encryption but the idea behind it and similar cryptos will only gain popularity.
Activity: 322
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
March 16, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
maybe yes, because there are many other coins that compete with bitcoin and one day bitcoin position will surely shift. For example like ethereum, according to experts ethereum will pass bitcoin in several years
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
March 16, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
yes it lose but even with this lose its doesnt lose popularity earned before 20000 $ its only lose people taht doesnt interesed in techhnology just interesed in money
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity, people start to get used to virtual life and virtual dengas. Also, we all know that any resource, both currency and stock, suffers price correction. Therefore, the fact that bitcoin has fallen in price still does not say anything, but this is again my opinion.
Activity: 448
Diagon
March 16, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
If you look up at google trends feedback about Bitcoin popularity you will see that today's level of Bitcoin's popularity is similar to the level of the beginning of October 2017.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
Never.
Many people have invested that's why it's price has gone down so this means it's gaining popularity.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 16, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
I think NO. Bitcoin is still the King. Almost peoples come to cryptocurrencies by hearing or learning about Bitcoin first, it is the first coin, and always the first choice when anyone want to invest in this market.
It loose its popularity just because We will hardly have the opportunity to own BTC in the future, cause of limited supply  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
March 16, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

Bitcoin won't lose its popularity due to the negative effects with which it is influenced by the media. Media is presenting false theories that they are instructed with by the authorities.

We are all fearing of the Bitcoins demise and final fall but that won't happen so likely as long as the wealthy people are holding large amount s of the Bitcoin.

They are manipulating the market and determining its price and it wouldn't be in their interest for Bitcoin to disappear.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 16, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Its just a down phase for Bitcoin and other alt coin nothing else, moreover many things are going on like Mt. Gox withdraws, meeting around the globe, contract expiration and so on due to which market seems to be down. It seems that 2018 is going to be an important year for Bitcoin and we will definitely see an uptrend  in few months. Coming to the point of losing its popularity, I think its just an initial phase for bitcoin and it will become more popular in the coming days.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

due to several new token and coins, bitcoin grew its number of competitors. But bitcoin still remains the highest priced coin. These are typical behaviors of bitcoin's price in the market. Sometimes it fall, sometimes it rises. And for me until a new innovation comes up that's way better than bitcoin, then maybe bitcoin would lose it's popularity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
March 16, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
The popularity of Bitcoin is not loosing, the price dropping is not unusual, it is a repeated cycle that bitcoin is always facing since it's inception way back 2009. It's a natural cycle and it always happen but just wait for it's rising on the later part of the year. Bitcoin will not loosing it's popularity, actually it's gaining more and more popular overtimes.
Pages:
Jump to: