Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 36. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 16, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Not at all. People that are used to Crypto from enough time, know that crushes in this market have happened several times in the past, but every time bitcoin has started recovering and reaching new All Time High. Give the market time to recover: you will be surprised  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
It could be that now that many currencies in the market are expanding and increasing, the more tough the competition is getting harder as well to get the highest popularity.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 16, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
I think now all the people that wanted to get rich quick and lost on the last retrace have all but left the crypto game. I think also a lot of bad press, FUD and regulation have made it harder for Bitcoin to thrive as was hoped. All the hype that led up to the crash has finished now and the market is very down. I am not sure if Bitcoin will recover to its previous highs, but the technology is there to be used. I think Bitcoin will become another small niche market. I believe other coins may become more popular than Bitcoin in a few years from now.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
No I don't think so, first and foremost bitcoin is one of the reason why cryptocurrencies became influential, and when we talk about cryptocurrency to other people the first thing that comes up in their mind is bitcoin. Bitcoin became a part of history in crypto world, it is the first crypto that have been acknowledged by most of us. Even now bitcoin is the most influential cryptocurrency and I think that it will continue because lots of us are still a very big fan of bitcoin and wishes to hold even a single one.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
bitcoin may not be losing popularity, but it's definitely losing value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
At present, the keywords related to bitcoin are searched a lot. Bitcoins are very common. Bitcoin is the most widely used electronic currency in the trade. So it doesn't lose popularity
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
I think bitcoin does not lose popularity. Bitcoin has many advantages over cash. Cash must rely on trust from the government. Bitcoin is important because many people do not trust the government's money and want to use Bitcoin as an alternative payment instrument when the government's currency does not perform these functions effectively.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
March 16, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: