Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 35. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
March 16, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
Bitcoin is (and will always be) the most popular cryptocurrency in the world so don't worry about that. But the price going down over the last few days has nothing to do with popularity. The only thing Bitcoin is losing is the weak hands who can't handle a small pullback, which is good since we won't have panic sellers dumping their coins and tanking the price whenever they see red numbers on the charts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
I do not think that bitcoin is now losing it's popularity. In fact, it is eventually boosting more than before. I know many people now that are getting more interested in using and joining bitcoin because they have seen and experienced the benefits that bitcoin can offer.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
No! This scenario is just a normal phenomena for most of the cryptos including Bitcoin and due to natural market volatility. In fact this situation might even boost its popularity especially to those people who are awared on how profitable Bitcoin is due to the continuous increase on its market price for a long time. It will eventually increase so patience will be the key. Avoid selling just because the market is on red. Recovery will soon take over.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
There will be more and mor people with btc buying experience. Having that experience, people will put more money in if the price is low enough. This is human nature. There will always be support. We are just finding
Activity: 525
March 16, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Bitcoin is not losing its popularity, it is true that bitcoin prices are falling again, but that does not mean bitcoin is losing its popularity. Wait for the next few months bitcoin will increase in value.
Activity: 4
March 16, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
No it will not , Because it has many advertisers that keep on advertising and campaigning , and also many advertisement that you can see in any websites that you are browsing , Also many people referring others to use bitcoin like co-workers that are tired of working 8hours a day and still they are not satisfied for their income , even also a bunch of family members are using bitcoin and they will see that this family is growing and there , they will encourage to use bitcoin. So that bitcoin will not loose its popularity...
Activity: 187
March 16, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
why you compare with three months, bitcoin prices do not go up. you should understand, bitcoin has been launched since five years ago. and the results are incredible, able to provide tangible evidence and benefits for all bitcoin users. I'm sure bitcoin will be more popular.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
March 16, 2018, 10:49:29 AM

No, I don't think that Bitcoin is losing its popularity at all. The market is seeing a price correction. There are more and more signs of wider adoption of cryptocurrencies in general and more and more general adoption.

The LONG TERM trend is still an uptrend!
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
You guys never learn. And you guys should educate yourselves better. It might have fallen due to the FUDs going on but know that this is not that a bad thing. This might be the opportunity to buy a lot at its cheap price. Who knows when will be the next boom. BTC just took a break and rest a little bit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
Bitcoin is the highest priced cryptocurrency irrespective of price falls recently. I don't think bitcoin would loose it popularity because price is falling. All other altcoins are also experiencing reduction in prices not only BTC.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
March 16, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
Although the price of bitcoin has fallen sharply recently, it is still popular in the world. The buzz of bitcoin is huge. It affects the world economy, it creates a new step. Bitcoin is still dominating the virtual currency market despite the emergence of other currencies
Activity: 349
March 16, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
I think that the market is still not able to make a good move, but today I have started to recover and have a new fall, this month Bitcoin will get the high growth. And investors will continue to receive profits from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
March 16, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

The only thing Bitcoin will lose from a market crash is the casual and inexperienced investors. Many newbies that bought high when the price was over $15,000 will be shaken out of the market. This causes consolidation by getting rid of weaker investors and leaving a stronger foundation of more experienced investors. It’s a normal process for any market including the stock market.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
March 16, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
Be patient, just get to used to its fluctuations because it happens all the time and besides, there is worse happened before compared in this moment so relax and keep hodling. I'm sure bitcoin will recover sooner or later.
Just because it's dipping it doesn't mean that it is now losing its popularity, that's not definitely a concrete evidence. Can't you see? Btc are getting more famous since many people now see potentials and even icons from different industries (e.g. Gwyneth Paltrow, Mel B) are now engaging to it . Another, since btc has the largest number of holders, it means that this is the most well known coin up to date (as simple as that).
Activity: 154
March 16, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
For me the popularity of bitcoin is not to be lost because it is the most popular and most talked about today not on the internet but also in tv news because it has ability to transfer money faster with low fees and ability to secured bitcoin in decentralized wallets and every day the bitcoin community grows day by day and the number of users it increases. And so I can say that bitcoin's popularity will not be lost because people just hear the word crypto bitcoin that's his first thought is bitcoin. And the main reason because bitcoin is the core or father of the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
No. I think it will become more popular. There is no doubt blockchain technology will be used in payment systems in future. And it will cause bitcoin to be more popular.
If you believe that bitcoin price falling causes bitcoin to lose its supporters, you are wrong. All of the people know that bitcoin can rise again in a short time. So why should they leave the market?
I personally don't leave the market even if I lose huge money. Because I don't want to miss the opportunity. The price can rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 10:30:21 AM
Ever since Bitcoin became the mainstream digital currency throughout the world since the last couple of years, the popularity factor has been off the charts. We witness more and more users boarding onto the hype train and getting their hands onto cryptocurrencies.

The price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with its popularity. Not like it is declining in popularity due to dipping prices and vice versa, but the popularity only seems to be reaching more heights as time flies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 16, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
No, I don't think it will. People will keep believing in bitcoins as whenever it's price has dropped it has always gone up again. Also, even if people lose interest temporarily they would start investing again as investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable. Also, new investors keep coming in day by day as more and more people get to know about bitcoins. So, I don't think popularity can ever be a problem for bitcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
definitely No, Bitcoin now is so popular around the world it is hard to get rid bitcoin now. Many people advertise bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin is getting low bitcoim will not loose it's popularity because this is an advantage for the new investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
The price of bitcoins, like the entire crypto currency, depends on many factors, because it is based on decentralized technology (the system), and such recessions have been repeated many times, but still bitcoin did not disappear, but only got stronger and became more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: