Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 10. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
Bitcoin will recover the price soon, the current market condition is very bad for bitcoin and crypto currency, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency recover from the lose and it will be go to high price, I am holding my all coins to reach my goals and I am in long term investment plan, am sure the price of bitcoin will recover and currently price is going down because of manipulation of market and bad news for crypto.This will be change soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
Good luck: eating Bitcoin, drinking Bitcoin, putting Bitcoin into your car's engine, etc etc etc.... oh... it's fiat what we pay these days for products and services.... oh, this discussion is about Ripple, and banks, ok I dont like them, but it is not about what I like or not, it is about what market does, and which way the evolution develops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
Indeed! It will recover, we are to positively look on the rising side not on the downfall and besides it is the trend of the coin cap market there is a time to deppreciate and a time to appreciate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

As a person who have faith in bitcoin, im really sure that bitcoin will recovery sooner or later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 03:59:48 AM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

it will recover and reach new ATHs for sure. No matter what some centralized entities did to prevent it from growing in price, the technology is being adopted more than ever was
Activity: 840
July 14, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
Every commodities or investment in every market must be have fluctuation. Indeed cryptocurrency market have bad situation in past few months but that fluctuation is very normal in any market. I am believe cryptocurrency market will recover because compare with last year, market cap value right now more bigger than last year
Activity: 336
July 14, 2018, 02:59:41 AM
Nobody knows about the the future and even in 2013 they didnt knew that bitcoin price will increase so much...and even nobody expected bitcoin will fall...So anything can happen...May be bitcoin will drop forever...or bitcoin will again recover...We cant preddict the future...but we can keep an estimation of the price as we are traders and we need to keep watch...So that estimation is all about experience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 02:15:31 AM
Sure it will. It’s just a question of when. And I’m very optimistic that it’s gonna be on the fourth quarter of this year. Just hold.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
July 14, 2018, 02:13:10 AM
Bitcoin will surely recover, I believe character the huge dip that we are now experiencing the bull run will follow, o believe that the market will not fall forever, it will surely recover and it will really give as a huge return. Maybe bitcoin will make a new history so we need to keep calm and wait for the next update of its amazing price.
Activity: 46
July 14, 2018, 01:56:09 AM
yes it will do...keep patience...don't panic sell guyz.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
probably, why bitcoin goes up and down? how to address this kind of issue, to hold bitcoin in our own wallet or put it on an exchange? what if we spend it or use it as a mode of payment. I watch a very inspiring video on youtube about a challenge a guy from Switzerland using the bitcoin as a mode of payment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_yVnkHSFs
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 14, 2018, 12:57:57 AM
Hopefully it will recover again soon because new are suffered until now for a long period of downfall and maybe there are the upcoming time that it start recovery even if slowly. We just need to keep supporting it so it possibly doing or making a better movements in the next few days.
Activity: 101
July 14, 2018, 12:47:55 AM
Yes, I think Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency. And surly it recover it price. There is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin is up. But we don't know the sure date and time. I hold my bitcoin for my future.
Activity: 197
July 14, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
no doubt, bitcoin will recover, we all know how the market goes and we know that btc price is not stable even though it price goes up and down still btc is one of the top crypto currency to others. btc can easily recover.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 14, 2018, 12:09:30 AM
Of course Yes, we all that the bitcoin price will rise again in the market, we know that it will happen but we don't know when the exact date or time it will happen, all we need to do now is to patiently wait when it happen, I hope it will come as soon as possible.
Activity: 102
July 13, 2018, 11:39:18 PM
Yes, facebook decisions about cryptocurrency will definitely greatly affect the value of cryptocurrency, the great influence is generated by the number of facebook users from around the world.
Activity: 230
July 13, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
IN this Crypto world we can't say where he go someone says it will go to $2500 or someone says it will go to $25000 so we can't predict correctly about the price but long term it is profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
July 13, 2018, 11:12:36 PM
Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.
Great counterfeit.  It is possible that bitcoin will long to 45k. You're absolutely right. What I'm not understanding right now is  that why is the market is not rising even a slight up. There's really nothing. Last year it isn't like this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:10:52 PM
I am holding my bitcoin right now because I am pretty sure that it will recover in the following months.
I've been monitoring the market for how many years and it's process is kinda scary to those who are not aware yet about how the price moves.

If I have few funds left, I will buy more. It will bring a good return of investment especially if the price will reach to 15k$ again. Cheers.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 11:07:22 PM
loll bitcoin will surely recover mate so take heart and don't be moved by the false news that people are spreading all over the crypto communities because bitcoin will surely recover and surprise all its haters. Bitcoin is strong and the King of all digital currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: