Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 5. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:27:55 PM
Bitcoin has been rising rapidly in recent days, and many people believe that bitcoin has been repaired. Let's take a closer look at the turnover of those big exchanges in recent days. If there is a substantial increase, it is likely that bitcoin will break through 7K quickly.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 12:27:17 PM
    Of course bitcoin will recover just have more patience to wait. Bitcoin has many times falling down but still rising up and continue to live in digital world.The downtrend now is just temporary.
Bitcoin always recovered all the battle he faced off, we know bitcoin many times falling down but bitcoin always fight for us to give us more profit in our investment. In every investment there is always a risk and we need for that is patient to become successful, and we know that happen now in bitcoin in fall down his value we know this is only temporary cause soon bitcoin will be rise and shine and give us big profits in our investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 16, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

Bitcoin price is low right now but it's still higher so we have trade for bitcoin that comes down to the price you can buy but if the price is high you can sell so much profit for investors in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
July 16, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

At today's low cost bitcoin many investors buy and hold bitcoin I think it's just a few days or months before the bitcoin price increase and for sure it will recover.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 16, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
I am faithful it will recover and even surpass previous ATHs, especially on the long run. Just imagine the surge when lightning-network will be broadly implemented. Shocked

I also have faith in the future of BTC. Bitcoin would be able to generate huge profits and the lightning-networking will only promote that change.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 06:23:58 AM
The price decline will just be temporary. As like the past years, The price will rise again by the end of the year. Btc always decreases in value by early to mid year and increases again by the end. but we do not know this for sure as we cannot tell what can happen in the future. Let's just be positive.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
July 16, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
It will recover definitely. It always does. Bitcoin is having a bearish run now which is affecting all other cryptocurrencies but I think the bull run is around the corner and price my spike to 8k USD before the end of July
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
July 16, 2018, 05:55:39 AM
Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.
Proud of you as a holder and a very optimistic person. This is how to be a hodler and trader, the aspect of patience in every situation, maybe its very risky that you are worrying with your assets or just bitcoin the idea of fluctuating market will be enough to hold still. Bitcoin will recover soon just like what it did last year, the bull is preparing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 16, 2018, 05:48:46 AM
Bitcoin is going to $4500. Some 8 inactive bitcoin accounts from 2011 have been logged in and each of them have 10,000+ Bitcoins. Total 100,000 Bitcoins could be sold.

This will happen in your dreams dude,stop spreading negativity trolls bitcoin will never go down to that lower price again,as market stabilizes today and maybe this is the start of bull,bear i guess had died week ago so i might say positively were looking in good market growth now,just wait and see what i mean because if you missed something then the train will leave you crying
Activity: 15
July 16, 2018, 05:39:39 AM
I am faithful it will recover and even surpass previous ATHs, especially on the long run. Just imagine the surge when lightning-network will be broadly implemented. Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
True and bitcoin will recover slowly. Hopefully the uplifting of the ban of crypto ads on facebook would be a major change to the crypto world. For it will cause a big impact to those people who are interested and just got in with trading too.
Activity: 60
July 16, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
Bitcoin helps a lot of people specially those who are unemployed they give opportunity for them to earn income. And I do believe that even how many times that bitcoin down it will recover for every trials they experience and get up for being down and I believe bitcoin will be more powerful in future
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
July 15, 2018, 11:47:53 PM
At this point I think it is hard to make a predictions, but the recovery could take a while
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
July 15, 2018, 11:09:30 PM
i think as the bitcoin lover and bitcoin user, i think bitcoin will recover. but i don't know the exact time that bitcoin will recover, maybe next month, next year, next 5 years. who don't know about it, but i believe that bitcoin will recover soon and have a all time high price
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
We knew that bitcoin price is volatile but I believe that it go back to the Ath. we just be patient waiting for that time.
Activity: 490
July 15, 2018, 10:42:47 PM
I think the FB ban lift is really a great factor to help bitcoin recover. But it would take time and not just like months. Maybe a lot of people still did not know that this good news has happened so we should be patient and let the news reach them but I'm certain that the coming months will be positive for btc because of this.
Activity: 79
July 15, 2018, 09:33:08 PM
yes for sure, unless you are new here or an amateur in the crypto world that you doubt the capabilities of our mother coin. Bitcoin will even recover even sooner than we all expected

Bitcoin already start recovering from that struggle, but the problem is, it has a slow recovery speed. It recover in long term period, thats why bitcoin is ideal for long term investment.

Bitcoin seems rising a little bit last few weeks, it means it is now starting to recover and climb. Bitcoin struggle a slow recovery speed, that's one thing of bitcoin's weakness, it's slow recovery speed.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
yes for sure, unless you are new here or an amateur in the crypto world that you doubt the capabilities of our mother coin. Bitcoin will even recover even sooner than we all expected

Bitcoin already start recovering from that struggle, but the problem is, it has a slow recovery speed. It recover in long term period, thats why bitcoin is ideal for long term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
Activity: 234
July 15, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
The price is always going to be recovering and there is no need to be always discussing the same topic, we all know that, anyway, if you are too impatient about waiting for it for a long more time, then just dump your coins, no one is forcing you to hold
Pages:
Jump to: