Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 6. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

I think the possibility of recovering bitcoin is very possible but it will take a long time before the bitcoin price can recover, you can see that the bitcoin price is constantly decreasing when it reaches the $ 20000 mark and the market is in cycle down in the long run so I think the bitcoin price will be pulled down further down.

We are also preparing to face a global economic crisis so bitcoin prices will be further pulled down further.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
Look at the trend of last year's schedule! and you yourself will understand that soon he will be re-established, here without options! Bikoin is needed for humanity because it will move progress, and bituoin is the currency of the future !!
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 15, 2018, 06:21:48 PM
Bitcoin is suffering the bearish market but very soon, the whole market will turn green and we will be happy. It is this time you are to fill your bags instead of listening to fake news and panic for no reason. If you can not buy more, just hodl what you have.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 15, 2018, 04:26:57 PM
yesss of course bitcoin is going to recover and all of us will breathe again same as before so do not  panic just it needs a little time till  to gett there soo relax eveything wil be samme as it was ..
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
Bitcoin is gaining feet gradually. I am hoping that by early next year it should reach $20000.
Activity: 109
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 15, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
definitely it is going to recover and according to me it is going to rise in a few weeks and not going to decrease and those who have bought it will going to be glad again but just we have to wait a bit more,,.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Bitcoin will recover the price soon, the current market condition is very bad for bitcoin and crypto currency, I strongly believe bitcoin and crypto currency recover from the lose and it will be go to high price
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:11:35 PM
I feel completely calm about that, Bitcoin just cannot leave the same price for a long time, because it has all the chances to grow again to the 2017 December price or even further than that.
Activity: 5
July 15, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
Definitely no way of knowing when, or if this is the bottom, but as a multi year Bitcoin Hodling veteran, the answer is absolutely yes, at some point not only will BTC recover, but reach all new ATHs we can not even conceive of.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
July 15, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
Of course it will. This coming month, for sure bitcoin will recover and the price will be getting up and rising until December. Do not panic because bitcoin will remain on thr top and for sure, there's more profit for those who wait.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
July 15, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.

Yes just just hold and nothing is impossible with bitcoins. Especially now that its price is cheap and we can afford it. We're definitely going to get rid of our losses when the price of bitcoins is back to normal.
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 01:57:06 PM
yes, it will recover and it go to a new ath by this year end.
Activity: 395
July 15, 2018, 01:53:12 PM
i think bitcoin and other altcoins will recover we just need to wait ,bitcoin is currently sitting strong in the market, despite what he suffers (governement , hacks exhcanges )

Yes bitcoin as well as altcoin will recover (it's a know fact that the performance of altcoin is dependent on the performance of bitcoin), In last few days we can see bitcoin is gradually recovering it's lost value and moreover it's time for bull run in upcoming months.
I also think like you before the Bitcoin price increases are often the period of price reduction several times to prepare to change upcoming soon. Bitcoin went down in the months. But i that believe that Bitcoin will increase again and be more terrible. What will be will be.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
July 15, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
i think bitcoin and other altcoins will recover we just need to wait ,bitcoin is currently sitting strong in the market, despite what he suffers (governement , hacks exhcanges )

Yes bitcoin as well as altcoin will recover (it's a know fact that the performance of altcoin is dependent on the performance of bitcoin), In last few days we can see bitcoin is gradually recovering it's lost value and moreover it's time for bull run in upcoming months.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
This news is really precious. Maybe this is a new breeze blowing Bitcoin makes people change the way negative thoughts. With investors this is a word of encouragement for the effort they have been waiting for.
Activity: 159
July 15, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
hello dear, in my opinion, bitcoin will be recover very soon, you check last 10 year bitcoin pice chart history, you can see every year bitcoin starts dump in the month of January, and again the double which is less than the pump! Which helps new investors who have a lot of them! Currently 1 bitcoin = 6380 $ +, which was $ 19000 in December last year, but due to panic sellers and various fake news, the market has many dumps, and fake giving false news about facebook, these are actually a policy. market Very fast pump, so don't worry, jast wait and see btc will be 30000 $ in this year!
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
July 15, 2018, 12:17:33 PM
Bitcoin will recover and we should expect that soon.
We can see the market and its not good to see it now.
this time is still harvesting and waiting for the future.
just hold and wait.
copper member
Activity: 560
July 15, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
Of course it gonna recover soon
Many people have a faith bitcoin price gonna stable again and i have a faith too
I hope in the end of year bitcoin price gonna make it to 8-8.5k again
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 12:13:42 PM
I think it will recover! there have been predictions that in 2018 bitcoin will reach 25,000, and it should only reise from there on out. There eill always be highs and lows, hopefully only high points in the future.
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
July 15, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: