Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 9. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Bitcoin is a good currency. Bitcoin has already been more than ever, and it will get a better grip and it will have a bit networking and good bitcoin and trends
Activity: 134
July 15, 2018, 02:18:02 AM
Bitcoin has always recovered from previous crashes. Just look at how many times bitcoin has been declared dead in the media. What amazes me is that people still try to declare it as dead. Right now the infrastructure of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is being developed, and I believe the depressed prices partly reflect the waiting game.
who wants to let him consider him dead and quickly sells, we will get more, this cake is the end of it at all is not enough.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 01:57:33 AM
This is a tough question as no one has a definite answer to this question. Cryptocurrency prices has fell tremendously since the start of 2018 and this has caused many people to start wondering if this market would ever recover. I believe strongly that the market would recover but it would take some time. Look at bitcoins prices over the years, it bounces back nicely when the prices goes down and does well. I believe it would come back stronger
Activity: 33
July 15, 2018, 01:15:19 AM
For me,i still believe that bitcoin will recover from the dip. No matter what happen,i will keep holding waiting for the right time of selling. The current movements of bitcoin in the market is very interesting for me,i know that the possibility and big chance of changing on this coming year ends,will makes me successful for this my chosen long term investment.

Yes, I agree with you , Im also hoping that bitcoin will recover its price as soon as the maket will recover its stable state, it is so volatile but the day will come that bitcoin will be consider as a currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 12:55:55 AM
Yes bitcoin is recovering and in the future the bitcoin will recover the technology is expanding and people of the world are making investment in the crypto now because they know that the crypto is the future era currency and due to this the demand will rise which will ultimate recover the price and value of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
July 15, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
I still believe in the capacity of bitcoin to recover we must be patient to wait for that time think positive of course we know that bitcoin is volatile but it will go back to it's high price soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 09:49:21 PM
For me,i still believe that bitcoin will recover from the dip. No matter what happen,i will keep holding waiting for the right time of selling. The current movements of bitcoin in the market is very interesting for me,i know that the possibility and big chance of changing on this coming year ends,will makes me successful for this my chosen long term investment.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2018, 09:27:04 PM
Of course bitcoin will recover but as of now bitcoin is gradually decreasing by its ups and downs , soaring different fake news around the globe , and affecting every mind set and leading to panicking, and also based on what i research bitcoin has a low supply and demand which is not sufficient to pump up.

But , on the other hand , still im currently holding my coins for the sake of my future and so on and so forth , i hope and rooting for its success , i believe that maybe in the middle of this year or the end of this year , maybe we can see some good price , i wish.
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
Bitcoin has always recovered from previous crashes. Just look at how many times bitcoin has been declared dead in the media. What amazes me is that people still try to declare it as dead. Right now the infrastructure of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is being developed, and I believe the depressed prices partly reflect the waiting game.
Activity: 409
July 14, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Yes it is, we as a bitcoin holder are aware on the changes of it and this is because bitcoin price itself is always change its value in the market price, then we are aware on why this time the value is down. For sure this is not in a lifetime of bitcoin, it will increase when time come that the market price is time to increase it.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
Definitely yes then need to wait patience when is time bitcoin normally recover thier price into the market i will wait that time even if 1 year upto 2 years from now for sure bitcoin will fully recover into the market. All we need to do is need to calm and relax.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 07:53:00 PM
Yes bitcoin recover, Bitcoin price is normally changing prices anytime price will up sometimes and down, how many times that bitcoin prices are falling but it's rise again because people who believe that bitcoin recover and people who still using bitcoin don't lost hope be more patient to and wait until the price rise again.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

Possibly there is a way out for bitcoin to recover no matter what happens. We should bear in mind that the crypto world is coupled with regular fluctuations in prices and if we hold our peace as we face the decreasing moment of bitcoin we can possibly overcome and recover normal prices and even beyond prices of 2017 within some few months.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:07:41 PM
It will easily recover as soon as there are good news on the entire market, it will take some time, but we just need to see what is going to happen on the next few months, i am more than sure that everything will be sorted out well
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 04:06:24 PM
It not that will bitcoin recover? but it already had started to recover and it's the time to sit back relax and silently watch the day by day climb of the bitcoin to it's way on the top and the time has on it's way who had hard time with it to have to earn the handsome amount of profit on there investement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
July 14, 2018, 04:01:23 PM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Yes I believe after all the crazy moments of bitcoin market bitcoin will bounce back to it initial price the issue is that if bitcoin will be able to meet last year price of 18k and reign for long if it happens again.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
I believe Bitcoin will bounce back and cross the $7,000 margin before the end of the year but i actually can't say the peak at which bitcoin with reach. Because towards the end of the year, people will want to invest their money made over the year, thereby pumping money into the crypto market.
Activity: 164
July 14, 2018, 03:04:10 PM
There are a lot of big companies and big consortia looking at Bitcoin, and maybe the price is still high for them, so it takes a little time to fix it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
July 14, 2018, 12:55:29 PM
Now its 2 months, bitcoin is moving between $6,700 to $5800. Looks like there are more sellers.
Activity: 48
July 14, 2018, 05:30:51 AM
I think IT might recover but IT will take longer than usual because of how much it spiked last time
Pages:
Jump to: