Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 3. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 16, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Maybe, this is one of the main factors which has caused the rise of bitcoin prices a few days ago.
Rumors about Facebook that will issue its own coins crypto, actually have been talked about a lot in some media since three months ago however we don't know exactly when Facebook will launch it.

Surely  BTC will recover because it has the potential to recover.Due to many reasons it suffers from a major downfall which will affect the overall growth of BTC. Bitcoin is one of the important cryptocurrency and it has the capability to grow in coming future.It is already recovering.From last month the prices are rising and hopefully by the end of this year it will reach 10k. A major recovery is expected in 2019.

That's right, and I believe bitcoin always has the potential to recover, because its predicate as the best coin, absolute has been owned by bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
August 16, 2018, 07:04:51 PM
That's a question that is always running in the head of most people because of of the huge dip that happened to bitcoin since it reached the 20,000$ mark. I believe that something good is waiting for the cryptoworld before this year end but given the situation that bitcoin is down again this time, it can't be denied that it will just add anxiety and stress to people who have little faith in bitcoin too.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:36:32 PM
Surely  BTC will recover because it has the potential to recover.Due to many reasons it suffers from a major downfall which will affect the overall growth of BTC. Bitcoin is one of the important cryptocurrency and it has the capability to grow in coming future.It is already recovering.From last month the prices are rising and hopefully by the end of this year it will reach 10k. A major recovery is expected in 2019.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
yes of course the price conditions of bitcoin will be able to recover prices because the total supply of bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has very high demand so I am very confident that bitcoin can recover prices.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2018, 10:14:01 AM
Bitcoin will recover and I do believe on that even the price now is very cheap I know that someday the price of bitcoin will go back again that's why I'm still holding my bitcoin for the bright future

Bitcoin dumped has often happened so that when the drop does not make me worry, it is actually a good opportunity to buy because it can get a cheap price and of course immediately get a big profit.

I think recovery is already a given considering that it's part of a volatile process. The challenge is if people can actually sit and wait for that recovery or move with the market's volatility until that time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
August 14, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
many threads asking when is the time for bitcoin or another cryptocurrency to recover? why is the price keep falling? im telling you that the price of bitcoin will always recover, observe for yearly and monthly trend! anyone can predict anything they hopes with coin the have, but for me, i have to tell the honest even if truly sad, the price of bitcoin will not recover soon or in the near future, it will showing green but yet the price will never reach or even close to all time high price anymore like what happened in the end of 2017. so be patient, this is the time for us to add another portofolio and be long term investor.
Activity: 193
Do you like to Party?
August 14, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
Bitcoin will definitely recover. The pricing has a support on $6000 mark and will definitely go beyond that once bans and regulations are finalize in most countries.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
Bitcoin will recover and I do believe on that even the price now is very cheap I know that someday the price of bitcoin will go back again that's why I'm still holding my bitcoin for the bright future

Bitcoin dumped has often happened so that when the drop does not make me worry, it is actually a good opportunity to buy because it can get a cheap price and of course immediately get a big profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:18:25 AM
Activity: 352
August 09, 2018, 03:49:33 AM
Of course that it is goign to recover, but we are not sure about when is it going to happen, anyway i am more than confident in that bitcoin will always be going higher

Yes I think that bitcoin has the ability to recover its price, and that is what we are expecting from the bitcoin price very soon, I think that bitcoin price will hopefully recover very soon because still most of the investors are not going sell their bitcoin but will continue holding it which will really give a very good support to bitcoin price not to dump anymore.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 07:31:51 PM
Of course that it is goign to recover, but we are not sure about when is it going to happen, anyway i am more than confident in that bitcoin will always be going higher
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
Yes surely bitcoin will recover but it takes too long this time. Current market is not good for the growth, just we can buy or hold that's what we can do now. Some experts are saying market will recover after this month. But we expect the bull market by the endof this year. The fluctuations are common in the crypto world. So dont get worry about it once the price will increase then all will become normal.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 07, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
I believe cryptocurrencies price movement do follow a pattern and this pattern is what should tell us either to invest or not to invest at the moment and either bitcoin is going to recover and be above the $20,000 it get to last year.
Activity: 560
August 07, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
I believe bitcoin can recover though the fluctuations are very high. For the past month market condition was not good and us users are very down because of the dropping price. However, I still believe bitcoin can recover hopefully this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
yes of course the price conditions of bitcoin will experience price recovery because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has very high demand so prices will always rise and become very expensive.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
Indeed the cryptocurrency market has a bad situation in recent months but fluctuations are very normal in any market
copper member
Activity: 455
July 27, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
I believe that bitcoin will recover from the slump and can rise to a high price. The market is very bad right now, but in the future it will be better, I will keep holding to get a high price in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 12353
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
July 27, 2018, 06:23:23 AM
Bitcoin is going to $4500

Possible, but it will also go to $45000, I am holding for long term.

long termhodling that's what we all must do be patient and let the fools sell there coins
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
Price recovery of bitcoin happens without doubt, sometimes it might get delayed. With altcoins the scenario is entirely different where the growth takes place and if it falls then recovery is not that trustable same as bitcoin which makes bitcoin to be the best and the base for every other cryptocurrencies.

The market price last year dropped so hard because of china who banned all the ico's in their own country but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so keep on holding your coins today.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
July 26, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
Bitcoin is bound to recover this year and i can feel it as what is seen on the market and how bitcoin responded well since it went down 5,000$. Once bitcoin recover and reach again its highest market value at 20,000$, then for sure, bitcoin will be on a mission to break it give us a new price high by then.
Pages:
Jump to: