Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 11. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 13, 2018, 11:06:40 PM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

As a person who have Faith in bitcoin, i can strongly believe that bitcoin will recover soon.

Yes i think so. bitcoin will recover soon because bitcoin has become increasingly popular so I'm sure the demand for bitcoin every year will be higher and it will make bitcoin prices go up. bitcoin will not fall off the bitcoin will rise soon.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
July 13, 2018, 11:02:49 PM
This is the same noob question asked every year, you'll need to understand that bitcoins has known to be sluggish first half of the year, and it normally rises post that. So in the coming few months one can expect to see bitcoins rising high and it's about time to see it rising I'm expecting a break through very soon. I do hope it rises and amazes us.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
the price of recovering is not an important thing, because the community strongly believes that the true price will recover in the future
but the surprise awaited by the community is, the price exploded up to hundreds of%
I am waiting for a surprise what BTC will provide for the world

Bitcoin will recover and I am sure for that but we need to wait and no one of us know when was that happen, while the price of bitcoin are so low this is our chance to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the time comes that bitcoin are recover.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
July 13, 2018, 10:52:06 PM
the price of recovering is not an important thing, because the community strongly believes that the true price will recover in the future
but the surprise awaited by the community is, the price exploded up to hundreds of%
I am waiting for a surprise what BTC will provide for the world
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
I believe it will recover. The whales sold Bitcoin by the end of 2017 to take advantage of them and now are the perfect time to pump their money into the market. It is important that they invest in Bitcoin at all times. Will they give up Bitcoin? which helped them earn millions of dollars. I do not think so. The market is moving sideways and this is its lowest price
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 13, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

As a person who have Faith in bitcoin, i can strongly believe that bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 588
July 13, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
Bitcoin is trying to stable & if we observe last 3-4 months we can find bubbling in bitcoin price but in fact it was correction of bitcoin. We hope to stability of bitcoin, if bitcoin get stable then definatly it will recover its value & sure will pump again.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 09:52:25 PM
yes i think it will recover this is only the beginning bitcoin has a long way to go & bitcoin is gonna stay here for a very long time
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 09:50:25 PM
From what happening today! I think BTC will struggling hard to reach again to the top. There are so many whales that recently manipulating the price through dumping and holding their coins. But I am still optimistic that price will gradually climb even to near the price of last year.
Activity: 21
July 13, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
Yes sure bitcoin will recover it can touch new higher compare to last one that was in 2017 but this cryptocurrency need patience. also if we are selling now then this is the biggest loss and we never survive in this market obviously we can say bitcoin can touch new higher 25000$ to 30000$ if we have guts to survive here then we can make profit otherwise we need to exit from this market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 09:24:03 PM
This is a good news im glad they've decided to reconsider. My guess is that they can't really stop the advertisement of bitcoin and ICO in their platform. By the way can you post the link of this article so we can have a reliable resource if facebook has really accepted digital currency. It would be nice if google also reconsider and just filter some suspicious ICO in their search engine. This news could trigger another bullish run.

I also wanted to see the source of news like that , if it's true we can considered it is a good news in crypto world.
Recovery of bitcoin I guess it may takes more time to see bitcoin's rising. I thought before the end of the year the start of recovery the market.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
July 13, 2018, 09:20:57 PM
Of course Bitcoin will rise again.  .gov has not shut it down so they approve (even if they are BS'ing on the news).  Just give it time.  The blockchain is a .gov wet dream so we are looking at a trillion+ dollar market cap within a year.  Who knows after that.  Just sit tight.
Activity: 323
July 13, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

I believe that the bitcoin can recover again and it will rise again, because many time that the bitcoin experience that fall but it is always recover and rise again. The market will recover and the price increase, I thought it is because of the demand so the bitcoin price affect and also the bitcoin experience a fall.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
July 13, 2018, 09:00:59 PM
In August you will see btc increase to 8k5, so bitcoin in short term is going up. But by technical analysis, btc price will continue decrease til the end of this year. It means the price will side way from Aug to Nov. After this period will see what happen next.
Just my opinion and the personal analysis.
Happy trading guys!

Month of November is a possible  time may increased the market  and bitcoin price like what happened  last year. But for now it's  better to not expecting too much because you may feel sad if the bitcoin will not going recover.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 13, 2018, 08:54:49 PM
This is a good news im glad they've decided to reconsider. My guess is that they can't really stop the advertisement of bitcoin and ICO in their platform. By the way can you post the link of this article so we can have a reliable resource if facebook has really accepted digital currency. It would be nice if google also reconsider and just filter some suspicious ICO in their search engine. This news could trigger another bullish run.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 13, 2018, 08:47:54 PM

it may take months and months before we can see the prices of coins spikes again so if you are asking whether it can rise up again, it will. just don't make sudden decision to dumpnkw because that will add up to the previous mistake you did when you bought btc at the peak of its price.  regulations are being discussed that's going to be the awaited catapult.
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 08:31:21 PM
In August you will see btc increase to 8k5, so bitcoin in short term is going up. But by technical analysis, btc price will continue decrease til the end of this year. It means the price will side way from Aug to Nov. After this period will see what happen next.
Just my opinion and the personal analysis.
Happy trading guys!
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 13, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
Yeah maybe bitcon can recover its market price. This is possible but it is possible also that bitcoin market price could not recover and it will stabilize on that market price that has been recorded for now. We do not know and this is part of the risk if you will get involve in bitcoin.
Activity: 26
July 13, 2018, 08:15:12 PM
If you believe it will recover, it will. Surely the chance are completely obvious as it's a widely know crypto today.
Activity: 24
July 13, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
    Of course bitcoin will recover just have more patience to wait. Bitcoin has many times falling down but still rising up and continue to live in digital world.The downtrend now is just temporary.
Pages:
Jump to: