Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 8. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

before year end 10000$ 100% cross
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
I have the believe that Bitcoin will.definitely recover. With the lifting of the Facebook ban, it will attract a lot of investors. People will also know that cryptocurrency is not bad like some people think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
I think that bitcoin will gradually go up, sometimes falling again, but the general trend of growth will continue. The removal of restrictions Facebook will not have any serious impact, although this is positive news.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
July 15, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
This is a tough question as no one has a definite answer.
Definite answer: WILL NOT RECOVER.  You lost your money and now the whales have it.  Why do you think you are going to get that back somehow?  Can you say: 'bye, bye'?  Don't be stupid.  You were greedy in the first place to want extreme gain for doing nothing.  This is how Ponzi works - you lose. 
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
This is an uplifting news im happy they've chosen to reexamine. My figure is that they can't generally stop the commercial of bitcoin and ICO in their stage. By the way would you be able to post the connection of this article so we can have a dependable asset if facebook has extremely acknowledged computerized cash. It would be decent if google likewise reevaluate and simply channel some suspicious ICO in their internet searcher. This news could trigger another bullish run.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
It needs time.
Nobody can know or predict when it will happen but TODAY I'm confident it gonna take place in the future. BUt maybe tomorrow I will change my idea.

So anyway it's so hard right now also for so known "experts" to suggest something.

I'm thinking it need regulation.
First time after many years I've been thinking something like that
Activity: 95
July 15, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
There were lot of negative news about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. so we can say it is normal price went down rapidly. but late on things became possitive. eg. FB again allowed to promote cryptocurrency etc. but question why bitcoin still take time to recover? It is too long as I feel. can senior guys explain this?
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
For sure, bitcoin would surely recover. Historical charts shows that when bitcoin prices plummets, it comes back stronger.
Activity: 130
July 15, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
The point if you think positively might make you more confident in following this crypto world. Because if you do not believe in the world of crypto you will certainly think only negative news that exists. Because I believe the crypto world will grow as time passes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
July 15, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
Bitcoin price starting to stand the ground at $5,6k and if you're talking about if bitcoin will recover to $19k then i would told you to keep dreaming and hoping. You need to stated whats the meaning of recover, a short term recovery of price and a long term stability recovering isnt the same. Price will always recover if the future is still bright however its money and time consuming, if you're not ready for this at the first place then you shouldn't invest in it knowing the risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 15, 2018, 04:10:53 AM
Some people said that bitcoin will recover but they don't mention when it will happen. Some people said Bitcoin won't be recover. All we can do is just wiat for the market stabilized and bitcoin or other altcoins to be recover. just give bitcoin more time to recover.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
Bitcoin have its own time for recovery but nobody know when will that recovery start because it is very unpredictable. Expect more price fall in the coming weeks or months before the bounce start. There are some factors why the bitcoin are still going down the creation of global regulation for the cryptocurrencies, the FUDs and the possible price manipulation. When the big investors start buying again, the price will start to rise.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
July 15, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
I'm sure Bitcoin will recover!
Not only recover, Bitcoin price will be higher than price in the end of 2017 year.
Wait 5 months..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
Of course Bitcoin will recover itself. It is only visible now for us that the Bitcoin is really in its downfall but I know this downfall will rise up again. Life here in the crypto currency community is like a wheel. Sometimes on the top and sometimes at its bottom. Bitcoin will recover, patience it just what is necessary.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
Of course bitcoin will recover if the market is green. Because I believe the bitcoin for the future will increase in price and also more and more people who want to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:32:23 AM
for the bitcoin believers i think bitcoin will recover, not only recover they believe that bitcoin can rising up to the moon, its mean that the bitcoin price will rising up, the expert said that the price of bitcoin will increase in the first of Q4 until the end of year, but i dont know about it, maybe it just their speculation or fake news to makes people buy bitcoin
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Yes i think bitcoin will recover and will go back like before and I believe on that even the price now is decreasing hardly i know someday the price of bitcoin will go back again and again no matter what happen.
Activity: 149
July 15, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
Eventually the technology will win. I am confident in the blockchain technology and it is this that will make bitcoin appreciate in the long run. We must keep in mind that those who are selling now will eventually run out of coins to sell.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
Im positive it will but it might be a year or so before it does I think if and that's if we get some more interest out of the high rollers things may move quicker but we will also either see a lot of manipulation or it will slow too forex pace regulated.
Activity: 72
July 15, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
I think all will go back up, now it is in a state of descent but this is not from bitcoin bit. there are still many people who mince bitcoin, there are still many people who trade bitcoin, and many people still believe in bitcoin. I think it will make bitcoin persist and keep growing.
Pages:
Jump to: