Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER? - page 2. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 19
August 19, 2018, 01:12:53 AM
yes, crypto currency is difficult to predict but we must remain positive thinking and believe that the price of bitcoin will surely recover soon and will have a high price again

Patience is all you need more than strategy because the prices is volatile so all you need is wait for the values in the market to grow again.

Patience is also the main requirement which must be owned by every bitcoin user, so that later they can control their emotions in the future and can avoid selling bitcoin, because of a sense of panic.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:08:44 AM
I think that could happen because this bitcoin condition has a very high demand and has a very limited total supply, so I am sure bitcoin can recover the price but it takes some time to recover the price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
Although this was a very "bad" year for the cryptocurrency world in general, I still believed that bitcoin would recover to $ 25,000. Maybe it could be more, because in any case there will be a "bullrun" waiting.
it is really possible we still have a bull run this year as everyone is on the sidelines waiting for any strong signs, the run is going to be tough, pushed by FOMO
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 07:37:57 PM
Bitcoin will certainly recover, and even surpass it last all-time-high of 20,000$. it may take quite a while because adoption is a bit slow at the moment
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 18, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
I do think that it will be able to recover from this down trend. The market have suffered worse before and chances are high that it will again be able to withstand such difficulty that is also in nature of every cryptocurrency. If we would choose to be patient with regards to the market behavior, there'll be no problem eventually and might even result to profit due to patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
August 18, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
yes, crypto currency is difficult to predict but we must remain positive thinking and believe that the price of bitcoin will surely recover soon and will have a high price again

Patience is all you need more than strategy because the prices is volatile so all you need is wait for the values in the market to grow again.
Activity: 490
August 18, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
August 18, 2018, 09:50:59 AM
I think this is the recovery period after a blood bath.
Now i am still holding and trying to buy some cheap coins such as helbiz and more.
I hope they are both going to skyrocket soon.

Yes, summer almost ended. And people come back from rest and now will start buying cheap crypto. This was in last year as well. when in Semtember we seen growing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 07:39:47 AM
Although this was a very "bad" year for the cryptocurrency world in general, I still believed that bitcoin would recover to $ 25,000. Maybe it could be more, because in any case there will be a "bullrun" waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
I think this is the recovery period after a blood bath.
Now i am still holding and trying to buy some cheap coins such as helbiz and more.
I hope they are both going to skyrocket soon.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 18, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
If experts' predictions will come to reality, then bitcoin will be more than its full recovery state because their prediction is more than the price of bitcoin last year at 20,000$. Things may look very bad as bitcoin falls down, but it's relieving in a way that you know you're holding the right crypto assets.

Yes i believe so as we are heading in the right direction bitcoin will surely cross the prestigious mark of $20000 this year.
You can bet that we are going in the right direction. How can bitcoin recover when its going better then ever, we have new bottom at 6,000$! We can say that this is a new bottom, price is not going lower for months, that is a huge success. We can`t recover higher bottom cause we never had one. Bitcoin will make higher bottom in the future, but that is growth not recovery. Recovery is such a bad term for bitcoin, many people use it just cause bitcoin was at 20,000$, but that price will be small compared with price in couple years.
Activity: 2
August 18, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
If experts' predictions will come to reality, then bitcoin will be more than its full recovery state because their prediction is more than the price of bitcoin last year at 20,000$. Things may look very bad as bitcoin falls down, but it's relieving in a way that you know you're holding the right crypto assets.

Yes i believe so as we are heading in the right direction bitcoin will surely cross the prestigious mark of $20000 this year.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
August 18, 2018, 05:54:31 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Yes, off course bitcoin will surely recover and as of the moment if we look at the coinmarketcap the price slowly gaining back it value. I am pretty sure that bitcoin will go up sooner. So I just hang on and hold a little longer to reach the value of the token I wanted to have and not to sell it in a losing price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
August 17, 2018, 07:54:49 PM
Seems today market started recovery. May be big whales bought cheap crypto alreeady. In anyway Im sure that we will see big pump soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 17, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
At present, I can only hope. Hopefully the crypto coins launched by Facebook can bring change towards a better growth of cryptocurrency in the future. As the best social platform which's the most popular, and widely used in the community, I think this's a great opportunity for Facebook to achieve victory.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 17, 2018, 05:35:39 PM
I am always sure that Bitcon will soon recover even though bitcoin has now dropped to a very low level, because bitcoin has fallen several times but always persists and recovers, so I believe bitcoin will definitely rise again
That is right, even we experienced more dumping price and even the market down more than 70 percent. We will see again bitcoin recover trust and believe only to bitcoin and hold it for few months or few yeard to earn more profit again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 06:56:58 AM
I am always sure that Bitcon will soon recover even though bitcoin has now dropped to a very low level, because bitcoin has fallen several times but always persists and recovers, so I believe bitcoin will definitely rise again
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:48:04 AM
Yes, there is a huge possibility to increase the price of Bitcoin because the community is kept increasing in the market for Bitcoin and there are many potential investors and companies are showing interest towards Bitcoin and This makes us think there is huge chance to increase its price in future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 16, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
That's a question that is always running in the head of most people because of of the huge dip that happened to bitcoin since it reached the 20,000$ mark. I believe that something good is waiting for the cryptoworld before this year end but given the situation that bitcoin is down again this time, it can't be denied that it will just add anxiety and stress to people who have little faith in bitcoin too.
It's only for those who are not trully believing this chain, people who support this new system are buying more and holding it while the price inside the market was too cheap, but for somehow I can agree with you that stress and fear are both inside investors minds the only basis is the past events that happened already.
Pages:
Jump to: