Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 12. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
First Bitcoin is popular and before you enter crypto world the first crypto coin you will know is Bitcoin. In my opinion Bitcoin will remain dominant due of Bitcoin price is far from other crypto price and still Bitcoin is the most influential coin among other altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
June 18, 2018, 08:05:21 AM
I do not think bitcoin will always dominate all coins in the crypto world. There must be times when bitcoin will be defeated by other coin coins. Because the other coins, however, have the same chance to dominate.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 07:57:13 AM
For me, i think yes because bitcoin is the number one crypto nowadays, and besides even the price of it is volatile, this crypto is more users than other coin. It will exist as a digital currency no matter what happen to other whether it is good or bad.

Prices are churning to get off not for the better and have a very good price for now.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
June 18, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
I think Bitcoin will not be the dominant coin for the long term, I know the price of bitcoin is the highest because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. but I believe there will be new coins that have higher technology than bitcoin. and only need to wait for coin arrival time.

No one can determine how the fate of Bitcoin in the future because everything can happen.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
It depends on the users whether to increase the activity in bitcoin and make the bitcoin more consistent so that it is not replaced by other online jobs. Because of the increasing number of online jobs that can influence the dominance of bitcoin itself
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
I think bitcoin will still be the most dominant among the crypto currency. There are still lots of investors trusted and wanted this crypto coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
June 18, 2018, 07:14:17 AM
Of course it will be dominant. Bitcoin got the preference of the investors now due to the years ahead it has in the market. Yes, other coins might have better feature and that is perfectly fine, but other great coins will be second or third place.

It's a matter of understanding how the market works and which ones are the aspects who decide it. Since i study Business Adm i'm sure. Time will tell, every investment needs to be backed up by faith after the risk assessment to make sure you don't panic sell. Doesn't matter how many horror stories you listen to.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
June 18, 2018, 07:06:50 AM
For me, bitcoin remain dominant even there are some plenty negative news and articles about bitcoin that are making bitcoin’s value plummet. But if you are comparing bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies bitcoin is still the king because bitcoin is much popular and much expensive to all crypto. But in the different side bitcoin, will lose its power if it reaches its limitation and become worthless, but if not I’m sure that bitcoin will continue its domination to all cryptocurrency.    Smiley
Activity: 392
June 18, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
Yes Bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this Bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone on earth. although his rivals will increase, but I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. because only from Bicoin will really give us a lesson about the investment world, and it all starts from the basics, where we have to work to join the Bounty program to collect Bitcoin and Ethereum. The real dominance when you say dominance, then yes. nobody competes Bitcoin so there is no reason not to remain dominant! all merchants adopt Bitcoin, everybody in the world knows Bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make transactions using Bitcoin. then after they do that, some of them may see Altcoins to gain profit because they are well pumped.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 18, 2018, 06:56:11 AM
I think Bitcoin will not be the dominant coin for the long term, I know the price of bitcoin is the highest because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. but I believe there will be new coins that have higher technology than bitcoin. and only need to wait for coin arrival time.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
As far as the cryptocurrency market is the bases , the bitcoin coin remains dominant among other altcoins, it is still the crypto to be invested by many people and remain on top of the coin market ,its price value ,its demand , it is still bitcoin who ruled the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 18, 2018, 06:30:26 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
until now the bitcoin remains the most popular Coin and has a very high dominance compared with other coins. bitcoin has gained the trust of the community so many people will not worry about investing in bitcoin. I want to say that believe in bitcoin because then the value of bitcoin will increase and we will feel the benefits. this is the era of digitalization and this is where crypto will continue to grow.
Activity: 63
June 18, 2018, 06:23:02 AM
In my opinion, it will remain on the leading position, since the course of all the crypto currency is following the course of the bikoin itself.
Activity: 178
June 18, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
Most probably yes for bitcoin is the absolute number one in crypto land. We could not see any coin like bitcoin that have expensive value that no one are the same. The dominance of bitcoin in crypto will be continue til the end of everything.
Activity: 85
June 18, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

I think Bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first to be remembered by everyone. although rival will increase, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. I believe bitcoin will still dominate.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 18, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
Beeing the first cryptocurrency has some impact and turns bitcoin in a serious contender.
However new cryptocoins/ICO that area creating real value and services, and have new technologic features could in the future, be leaders of the blockchain and turn bitcoin in a less appealing crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
For me, i think yes because bitcoin is the number one crypto nowadays, and besides even the price of it is volatile, this crypto is more users than other coin. It will exist as a digital currency no matter what happen to other whether it is good or bad.
Activity: 117
June 18, 2018, 05:12:49 AM
I think bitcoin will remain a leader in the short term. And now bitcoin has a very strong impact on the world of crypto-currencies. But if you look ahead, and remember the story. I think it will dominate for another 5-10 years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:02:21 AM
I think you will pass out again with the new arrangement. It's just not very popular right now. People are not interested. It is not possible for all coins to be destroyed because there is also an adjoining situation with bitcoin.
Activity: 346
June 18, 2018, 04:58:22 AM
For now Bitcoin still the dominant coin on the market right now. it will remain at the top till the price really realy crash to the ground and we all dont know if this will be happen or not. For me there was no need to panic as lot more investors still trust on bitcoin will stay dominant and the price will be rises more again when all going fine.
Pages:
Jump to: