Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 13. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:53:57 AM
I think it still dominates in this market, it is something that is indispensable in this market. It will be the king for quite a long time.
Activity: 57
June 18, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
yeah right in my opinion bitcoin will always be the dominant ..
and bitcoin will always be the first and the best ..
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 04:02:39 AM
I think bitcoin will remain dominant because bitcoin is the parent of all digital coins. i know that there are a lot of Cryptocurrency being launched and we are never sure when will Crypto hit the bottom or will it even hit the bottom but we must believe that it can have positive effect on the users.
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
It will surely be for been the pioneer and the most accepted popular cryptocurrency in the world  , no coins will be spared on exchange without btc,  so its still remain the future 
Activity: 72
June 18, 2018, 01:21:06 AM
yes because bitcoin is now much favored by its users
Activity: 65
June 18, 2018, 01:06:35 AM
I think that maybe it will happen that the bitcoin time may soon come to an end. Of course, This does not mean that it will completely disappear, no, and again - no. But Bitcoin can stop being the very first! Its capitalization may decrease in comparison with the capitalization of the Ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
Of course, bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency world. It dominates most other altcoins. In other words, the price of altcoin depends on bitcoin. I wonder if someday the bitcoin algorithm will work out?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 10:52:38 PM
Bitcoin value is dominant and the usage of bitcoin is still good and people believe that bitcoin can change their lives it is also good for investment and for trading both the businesses are profitable and related to modern era So yes i believe that bitcoin will remain dominant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 10:44:03 PM
for right now yes because we can see that the bitcoin popularity is in the higher than other coin, so its make the bitcoin dominant, all people that want to invest and trade is always buy a bitcoin for first coin that they have, for the long term i dont know if bitcoin can be the popular one i think bitcoin will be the dominant again, but if there are coin that have more popularity than bitcoin i thnk it will change the bitcoin position
Activity: 76
June 17, 2018, 10:38:50 PM
For some time in the future I'm sure bitcoin will remain dominant. The reason is obvious bitcoin is a living legend that continues to grow and be used as a reference for other coins to grow. If the other coin could improving their coin and always developing it better than bitcoin, i think the domination of bitcoin could be replaced.
Activity: 56
June 17, 2018, 08:51:51 PM
Of course, this is because of the advantages of bitcoin. In all the advantages of bitcoin, the thing that gives the advantage of bitcoin is decentralization that distinguishes it from other cryptocurrencies. But all I can say is that bitcoin is the first coin that develops in the crypto world. Nothing can achieve how it is established at this time. With today's high technology, bitcoin will be better known and most people will use it. It will remain dominant among other coins.
Activity: 92
June 17, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
I think bitcoin needs to implement a faster transaction system for it to remain dominant and competitive either that or it will be seen as "digital gold" as a lot of people are saying where you can store your value and won't be used so much for day to day transactions. It takes on average about 20min to make a transaction that is really slow in todays standards of electronic payments. It needs to be on par with visa/mastercard which I don't see that happening unless some major updates are made to the network Smiley But that is just my thoughts who knows what the future holds it may remain the dominant coin for the next 100 years or drop to $10 nobody knows Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 17, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
dominance you say? what makes people think that other coins would later have dominance over bitcoin, is it because of the long bears? bitcoin has been number 1 and so it would remain, no matter what.
Activity: 518
June 17, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
I think that bitcoin will reign for a long time, just to see that it is the currency most known and that no other comes at least close to its dominance. The btc governs the market, directing it to consistent highs and lows.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 17, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
I'm still yet to recover from my lost! But live goes on anyway. Its one of those things.
Bitcoin and altcoins will definitely raise again, so for the now,  am stocking up my coins.
Activity: 164
June 17, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term?
it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone on earth, Although the price of BTC decreases but a few weeks or months will recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
I hope with the popularization of Lightning  Network the situation will change. Perhaps this can give rise to a new bull trend. Most of the top projects this year did not really do anything important. Maybe because of this the market is so weak.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
Bitcoin is already gradually losing its dominant role among the crypto currency. In the future, I think this trend will not only continue, but will also intensify. Now bitcoin will continue to lose its popularity regardless of whether it will grow in price, or fall.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
Bitcoin will always be dominant in the cryptosphere.There is however the chance that ETH can be the number 1 crypto maybe in the not too distant future as a lot of projects are adopting the ETH as the platform of launch.There are more ERC-20 tokens(by percentage) now than there were a year ago.
Activity: 151
June 17, 2018, 02:52:25 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Bitcoin will remain dominant, although crypto is unstable and bitcoin prices may fall low, but I think the bitcoin will increase again. I do not think anyone can beat bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: