Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 7. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
bitcoin as the founder of all crypto-currencies was the dominant such remains to this day, this will always be so !!
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
June 20, 2018, 07:27:43 AM
I think that's right. It seems Bitcoin will dominate and dominate everything from the current and future Crypto market. Simply because no coin can replace it. It has a very strong foundation and high value. So, it will still dominate everything in the long run
copper member
Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
Yes I agree with you bitcoin will remain dominant coin.for the main reason bitcoin is the number one in crypto land.bitcoin is still the best even notwithstanding a lot of cryptocurrencies are getting into the market.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
June 20, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
For sure, I think I have no doubts that Bitcoin would be more dominant than ever in the next few to several years. Based on the prices that we have right now, it seems that Ethereum, Ripple and the others are having a hard time catching up with BTC's price. But for me, I would not rely on Bitcoin alone. I am a guy who likes to diversify my investments by not putting all of them in a single basket.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 05:10:01 AM
Yes, I think it will remain dominant for few more years. Because it has huge impact on crypto world. As well bitcoin has highest market capitalization. And also people have strong hopes form bitcoin to make their investment double after a certain time later.
Activity: 76
June 20, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
think bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin, The paper money has the same signs of a bubble, as it is with cryptography. But they remain stable
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
Oh sure. All coins were obtained from the same root as bitcoins. Even those that are bifurcated from the bitocco can not dominate it. Every time people hear about crypto currency, bitcoin comes to mind first, and then any other coin. So, no matter what happens in the long term, bitcoin will remain the dominant coin.
Activity: 88
June 20, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will remain dominant. If you see the current rate which is quite low, even at this price bitcoin is holding its position on the top. So, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and it will maintain its position for quite long. It's not impossible but the chances are less that some other coin will give competition to bitcoin.
Activity: 42
June 20, 2018, 03:39:39 AM
It will remain the leader as all investors have some of it. Even to buy other coins, you need to purchase BTC first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
for me bitcoin will remain dominant because for now many investors are still interested to invest with it and for me bitcoin is a pioneer cryptocurrency that will develop in the future
Activity: 4
June 20, 2018, 03:31:33 AM
As it was said at Silicon Valley - "Bitcoin is a Myspace but Altcoins are facebook"
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
June 20, 2018, 03:04:42 AM
As things stand bitcoin is still the alpha male that's pretty much controlling how other crypto coins perform

Unless a challenger comes forth,  bitcoin will remain the dorminant one and only true decentralized non altcoin still existing today....unless we also want to go back to the centralized way of doing things a new coin will take over.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 02:54:33 AM
Bitcoin is the one which will always dominant and now the people are holding this currency for their international payments while the investment of this currency is very profitable and i think it is the future currency we have to be in touch with the modern era currency and all the crypto are good to hold and if we deal this all in the present time then we can become successful in the future.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
June 20, 2018, 02:51:19 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Maybe yes if in future there’s a lot of people will depend on bitcoin it will still be dominant. Bitcoin should increase and should be the most higher in all crypto then bitcoin will still dominant.
Activity: 26
June 20, 2018, 02:49:54 AM
Yes, it will be the number 1 coin as all investors start with it. Most of the alt coin prices also follow the price movement of BTC.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
Will for me bitcoin will still remain the most dominant coin because it is what normally we used and the currency of this token and it has a potential for long term purposes and as of now if price is dump you can actually buy and hold, wait til it pump doubled as what the currency before.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 02:35:55 AM
bitcoin is still the dominant coin in the crypto price and its appeal is not over yet, they are still attractive to investors as well as organizations so they still dominate in the digital money market
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 02:32:02 AM
At prices it is clear that the prices of other coins are linked with bitcoin. Pe clearly it will remain dominant for a long time
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 19, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
I think amidst all the crisis being experienced by bitcoin right now, it will still remain dominant among other coins. Bitcoin has come a long way already and it would take decades before a coin gets on bitcoins back or front. We should keep on supporting bitcoin and stay holding even though the price has fell down a lot already.
Actually the key is on the user itself, if we keep any support that occurs in bitcoin like the current price decline then bitcoin will remain and dominant, I myself think that bitcoin is the first coin made will be more desirable and trusted, thats why bitcoin will always be dominant among other coins
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 10:33:12 PM
in my opinion bitcoin brought the creep market to a high level and for me it remains the leading crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: