Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 10. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
I think so that bitcoin still dominant. You can say that bitcoin is dropping this year and decreasing more, still bitcoin is dominant, bitcoin is the first to stand.  It will recover soon, to the point that bitcoin will be more powerful. Its just patience and trust to the bitcoin if you success to keep waiting you'll earned it and this bitcoin will grow big.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is always the dominant currency and it will continue to dominate for another 10 years because there are many reasons behind it. Still, no other accepted like bitcoin in some countries, so chances of accepting bitcoin are huge in coming days.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 11:03:42 PM
For the long term, I don't think so, the time will come, when some realy awsome coin will overtake Bitcoin. However I don't think I will live as long as to see Bitcoin dissapear, it will always stay a valuable coin IMO.
Activity: 124
June 18, 2018, 10:58:11 PM
Yes bitcoin will remain dominant in all coins because bitcoin price is far far from other coins and it's in almost of the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 10:44:18 PM
yes, I'm sure bitcoin will still dominate the top-tier market in marketcap to be an indication that bitcoin is still dominating when compared with other coins
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
We must be sure bitcoin will remain dominant; even if not permanently, for long periods of time. This is because bitcoin has gained much attention and acceptance both in the crypto world and the real world. Even those who are not in the crypto world have heard of bitcoin. Any coin that wants to overtake bitcoin has a long way to go
Activity: 54
June 18, 2018, 09:53:46 PM
we just think it could just stay ahead of all crypto as long as this individual continues to support it and the innovation behind it is constantly updating to the latest and not behind it. It is possible that the other coins will rise and become more dominant, but will set aside time for that to happen.
Activity: 493
June 18, 2018, 06:30:37 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

in my opinion bitcoin is now not becoming dominant in cryptocurrency because its value from the beginning of the year until now continues to fall. and many new people are investing losses. if bitcoin does not straddle up again then bitcoin will not become the dominant coin again. investors will look for other coins that have large communities and markets. I think now eth is more dominant.
Activity: 72
June 18, 2018, 06:16:50 PM
it is clear, bitcoin is no doubt, the issue of price down is reasonable in business will be up again
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
June 18, 2018, 06:02:55 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

this seems very difficult to predict for the long term, if we used to see in terms of swing, I may argue not to close the possibility of bitcoin is like a time bomb that could be explosive at any time. I am more inclined to play safe with the current bitcoin conditions
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2018, 06:01:30 PM
I think bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.

Yes that is for sure that bitcoin will remain dominant for a long long time, because still there is no competitor of bitcoin, although some potentially good altcoins are there, but still they cannot compete with bitcoin, i think that bitcoin will surely remain dominant for a long time. May be for next few decades.
Activity: 364
June 18, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
Bitcoin will remain dominant in terms of:
• Price
• Market Capitalization
• Demand
• Popularity

In terms of profitability, due to Bitcoin's high price, only the big players could take advantage of this because they can afford to invest a huge amount. Unlike for small players wherein a small investment in Bitcoin would hardly give profit because it will need some time to produce x2 of our investment.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
it will always be dominant because it has been in here for more than nine years already, and all the other altcoins have been dying on the path, that is why
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
For now I think it is very difficult to beat the unbeatable, altcoins still follow the flow of Bitcoin’s price movements. To overthrow it from its throne, a coin must be the center of transactions that used by everyone and must be better in terms of technology than Bitcoin and also have a more solid community.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 04:52:03 PM
If I see current market situation. Then it show the dominant of Bitcoin. And it will continue. But always market will not remain same. The need and choice are changing. It depends on Bitcoin that how it fulfill the need of market. If it will fail then dominant may change. But it will not easy for second one.
In case of bitcoin I do not think that the market will change and some other coin will come to replace it because bitcoin is considered as the master coin of all the cryptocurrencies and they all are dependent on the value of bitcoin and the performance of bitcoin when the use of bitcoin is increased then the use of all other coins increases while if the use of bitcoin is decreased then people leave to use all other altcoins at some level.
Activity: 126
June 18, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
Every wants to have bitcoin , so if there people who want to invest in cryptocurrency ,in there mind is to go to bitcoin, so even there are many altcoins in the market today ,the bitcoin remain dominant among all coins ,in terms of price value an a well establish coin in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
Yes , bitcoin would still remain dominant to all the coins in the coin market index , people would still love to invest in bitcoin, because people thought that bitcoin is still tbe big thing in cryptocurrency, that is why even if the market is flooded with many coins and tokens but still bitcoin is dominant from all other coins in the market.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
June 18, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
I think bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
Bitcoin will always be the most dominant crypto. The whole market is measured in terms of bitcoin like the prices being measured in terms of Satoshi. Bitcoin is always the most preferred crypto investment for most of the investors, so yeah bitcoin is pretty much dominant.
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
If I see current market situation. Then it show the dominant of Bitcoin. And it will continue. But always market will not remain same. The need and choice are changing. It depends on Bitcoin that how it fulfill the need of market. If it will fail then dominant may change. But it will not easy for second one.
Pages:
Jump to: