Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 9. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 19, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
I think amidst all the crisis being experienced by bitcoin right now, it will still remain dominant among other coins. Bitcoin has come a long way already and it would take decades before a coin gets on bitcoins back or front. We should keep on supporting bitcoin and stay holding even though the price has fell down a lot already.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes, i think it will be more dominant this year 2018 in the mid December, and hoping bitcoin will be a good coin in the future! Maybe not so dominant but it will pump in this near future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
yes that's right btc is the foundation of all cryptocurrency
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
Yes, it will remain dominant until such time all bitcoins had mined. And also if bitcoin will upgrade its blockchain,for faster and more secure transactions , it will remain dominant because it was the pioneer of all cryptos
Activity: 61
June 19, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

I think currently bitcoin still dominates the cryptocurrency market and probably for a very long time from now. I believe that. Lets see.
Activity: 294
June 19, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
Since a lot of altcoins are showing up today, we can say that bitcoin is getting threats over its throne day by day. A lot of potential altcoins are already growing which may sooner replace bitcoin as the top currency. It is possible but for now, we cannot consider yet anything since bitcoin's value is still too large compared to other altcoins existing right now.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
I think that bitcoin will remain the number 1 crypto for some years. Then it might get replaces by a coin like ETH.

Bitcoin will still remain even years passed by and I disagree that ETH will replace bitcoin in the future. ETH has a potential but there price is too far from each other so I really doubt that ETH can overtake bitcoin price.
Activity: 86
June 19, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
If we see the current market condition, we can easily see the bitcoin is number 1 among so many coins. It has been like this for last 8 years.
Activity: 395
June 19, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
Bitcoin will remain the first and top most crypto currency in the crypto market  and so it will dominate the crypto currency market. As we can see the prices of bitcoins is much higher than any other crypto currencies in the crypto market and  so no other crypto currencies will reach near by bitcoins  or beat the price of bitcoins as there is still good potential for the price of bitcoins to increase 40 times more than the current price of bitcoins. There are chances for the bitcoins to be the most expensive asset all over the world.
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
I think that bitcoin will remain the number 1 crypto for some years. Then it might get replaces by a coin like ETH.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

It has no competitor  either. Maybe if there is an alt that are truly like an improve version of Bitcoin, it will not remain dominant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
June 19, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
yes. in my opinion, bitcoin will remain the coin most hunted by all crypto users so bitcoin will be dominant for long periods of time. so bitcoin greatly affects all coins on the coin exchange.
Activity: 171
June 19, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
i think Bitcoin will continue to dominate the entire cryptocurrency world for some years before another coin overtake it. It will also remain to be the primary means of of exchange because of its popularity and majority of exchanges are using it buying altcoins and The market dominance of bitcoin will continue forever till the usage as well the adoption from common people continues. At some point there might be hurdles that needs to be overcome by the community, because every government doesn't understand bitcoin in the right way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

I think a lot would agree with the fact that even on a red day, Bitcoin is still dominant.
I believe it still has a long run being the alpha currency on the market. Bitcoin is already more
than 8 years old, that accounts that it's quite old and long termed if you were one of the early
and lucky ones to invest on them, the oldest and perhaps the most successful among existing coins to date.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
For the long term, I don't think so, the time will come, when some realy awsome coin will overtake Bitcoin. However I don't think I will live as long as to see Bitcoin dissapear, it will always stay a valuable coin IMO.
Activity: 8
June 19, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
Yes bitcoin will remain dominant until the hard cap is reached.
Activity: 205
June 19, 2018, 10:22:50 AM
I believe bitcoin will remain dominant among all cryptocurrencies. The majority of the holders and investors will always prefer to have a potential and trusted coins to have than taking a risk in investing a cheaper coins that will not give us a guarantee to give us profits in a long run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 19, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
i think Bitcoin will ever remain the dominant coin in the cryptocurrencies world as long as digital and decentralized currency is concern, bitcoin is the founding father in the cryptocurrencies world so as that bitcoin is the foundation of digital currency and bitcoin will remain the most dominant among other coins because bitcoin is still the favorite coin and has a higher price than other coins and bitcoin will be more profitable for long term
The fact that it is the original well known crypto currency will give bitcoin the advantage against those alts that has been created time after time, bitcoin able to be well recognized and being adopted by most internet users who able to understand the system, there's already a lots of site who are now accepting bitcoin as one of their payments transactions, they adopt bitcoin and start to accept bitcoin payments, maybe it will continue to be dominant unless another project will be introduce and hype and media will advertise the advantage of so called new coins.
Activity: 41
June 19, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
i think Bitcoin will ever remain the dominant coin in the cryptocurrencies world as long as digital and decentralized currency is concern, bitcoin is the founding father in the cryptocurrencies world so as that bitcoin is the foundation of digital currency and bitcoin will remain the most dominant among other coins because bitcoin is still the favorite coin and has a higher price than other coins and bitcoin will be more profitable for long term
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
June 19, 2018, 09:54:36 AM
if you mean real dominance when you say dominance then yes. there is nothing competing bitcoin so there is no reason for it not to stay dominant! the merchants all adopt bitcoin, everyone in the world knows bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make a transaction uses bitcoin. then after they did that some of them may take a look at altcoins to make some profit because they get pumped nicely.

but if by dominance you mean the fake dominance which is becoming popular  these days with market cap then no bitcoin will probably soon have less than 1% of the total market cap because the rate at which shitcoins are being created is unbelievable and each time some worthless shitcoin with 100,000,000,000 coins is created bitcoin's market cap ratio drops and everyone knows it is a piece of cake to create these shitcoins out of thin air.

Though it is not something you can predict but technically speaking, when you see the development of bitcoin, I guess it will not disappear quickly even though bitcoin value is unstable.
Pages:
Jump to: