Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 27. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes I really believed that bitcoin can still be able to dominate in coming years because bitcoin has a large number of investors world wide an they are now holding bitcoin for long term investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 11, 2018, 01:05:28 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

For now, after several years, Bitcoin remains the most dominant coin. This continues in the face of the very fast growth of cryptocurrency, releasing coins after coins in so quick a time. I guess this only proves that Bitcoin is still the most in-demand and the most trusted coin. In the future, more coins will definitely flock the market and yet Bitcoin will stay in the first rank.
Activity: 134
June 11, 2018, 01:05:20 AM
I think it will be the dominant coin as it was the first cryptocurrency and has the maximum number of users. Only any coin with some out of the box benefits can be able to replace it, but this possibility is very feeble.  Wink
Activity: 3
June 11, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
I think that this is unavoidable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 11, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
maybe its a cliche thing if we say bitcoin is the most dominant coin in cryptoworld, but its true. Its too hard to beat the popularity of bitcoin. But any possibility could come as time goes by. If the other coin could improving their coin and always developing it better than bitcoin, i think the domination of bitcoin could be replaced.
Activity: 50
June 11, 2018, 12:41:04 AM
yeah. I guess yes, no other crypto can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be at the top no doubt about it.
Activity: 8
June 11, 2018, 12:38:00 AM

I think yes bitcoin remains dominant because bitcoin is the only one in the world and the first out as a cryptocurrency transaction tool

Activity: 75
June 11, 2018, 12:31:02 AM
Well,the old king will be replaced but not dead,if there's something new,however the bitcoin will still be a superpower in the cryptocurrencies in our life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
Bitcoin will continue his dominance in the cryptomarket as no other coins that closes to bitcoin range. This is due to strong supporters of bitcoin around the world and still increasing it's popularity that attract more buyers to join and invest on bitcoin as this is good in long term investment.
Activity: 425
June 11, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
Yes Bitcoin will remain dominant, but one day maybe some coin may surpass it. A few coins right now are showing potential but they're still far off to what Bitcoin is. In the long run and right now Bitcoin is at the top and we can expect to see it right there for a long time.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 11, 2018, 12:17:20 AM
I think bitcoin will remain dominant because as we can see, even if crisis hits it hard, it always fight back and rises again. Now, bitcoin has fluctuate its market price down to 6,000$ mark again but i think it will not reach down 5,000$ mark because during the past three trips when bitcoin hits 6,000$, bitcoin always fight back and rise again since that mark.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
I believe bitcoin will remain dominant among all cryptocurrencies. The majority of the holders and investors will always prefer to have a potential and trusted coins to have than taking a risk in investing a cheaper coins that will not give us a guarantee to give us profits in a long run.
Activity: 85
June 10, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

Bitcoin will still dominate in the future, it will grow stronger than it is now
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 11:12:28 PM
There is nothing one can do being the first and most accepted cryptocurrency bitcoin will still be the leader and remain champion for ever.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
For some time in the future I'm sure bitcoin will remain dominant. The reason is obvious bitcoin is a living legend that continues to grow and be used as a reference for other coins to grow. In addition to btc is a pioneer coin on the other hand the price of btc is increasing and very difficult to be rivaled by other coins
Activity: 51
June 10, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
Truly, Sure. Bitcoin will stay overwhelming over every other coin. Bitcoin has a solid market and no other coin can not break its market so effectively. So one might say that Bitcoin will be prevailing a very long time after years.
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

Yes that's what i believe too, considering that todays update of cryptocurrency market bitcoin is still the top ranking among all coins introduce in the market today with highest number of investors world wide.
Activity: 231
June 10, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency that have been known, it is the foundation  of all currency out here, so even though there are many other currency that are rapidly improving still bitcoin have the dominance above all others.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 10, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Yes, bitcoin has been a dominant coin since first time created. i think this is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coin.
many peoples already hold their bitcoin from year to year, therefore bitcoin will be the dominant coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 06:49:18 PM
Bitcoin is and will forever remain the most dominant in the crypto community. Notwithstanding all the hatred bitcoin has faced both in the crypto community and outside, it still remains one of the top currencies in the world. I don't see how any other coin can take bitcoin's position.
In fact bitcoin has the ability to remain as number one and dominate the market for a long long time, but still the possibilities are also there that any other crypto currency can overcome bitcoin. For example Etherium also have good potential, its price can also increase too much, because of the increasing interest of the people,  but still it is far behind from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: