Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 28. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Because bitcoin is the first digital currency that has solution to real life problem. For instance, bitcoin has been accepted by many organisations as means of payment and secondly, many investors believe that bitcoin is one of the greatest investment in this century.
Activity: 127
June 10, 2018, 04:13:42 PM
Bitcoin is very popular and it is in high demand by both the crypto and external community. It continues to stand at the fore front of all cryptos and its noted that its downfall may affect almost all other cryptos. Its market capital is about half the total crypto market cap.
Therefore for as far as cryptos exist I think Bitcoin will dominate.
I agree with you, that the dominant bitcoin remains the top digital currency and has stable marketing.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
In the short term ,one hundred percent Yes, in the medium term Yes, but in the long term I would argue.There are many more positive coins, a matter of time when the world will penetrate into this industry and see the bitcoin rum something.Now bitcoin is a HYIP,many do not know the other, but this is only my opinion!Who has a different opinion?If there are such why?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
June 10, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
I am baking my own bread.

Yes yes yes. BTC will remain a thing of the future.
Activity: 22
June 10, 2018, 04:03:23 PM
Bitcoin is and will forever remain the most dominant in the crypto community. Notwithstanding all the hatred bitcoin has faced both in the crypto community and outside, it still remains one of the top currencies in the world. I don't see how any other coin can take bitcoin's position.
Activity: 85
June 10, 2018, 03:41:57 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
People's understanding of themselves is confined to oil wealth, so they are rapidly adopting blockchain technology and thus have an advantage in the bitcoin market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
June 10, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
Yep. I Think so for the nest 2 years for sure..
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 03:25:51 PM
For the long term, I don't think so, the time will come, when some realy awsome coin will overtake Bitcoin. However I don't think I will live as long as to see Bitcoin dissapear, it will always stay a valuable coin IMO.
Activity: 56
June 10, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
Bitcoin is very popular and it is in high demand by both the crypto and external community. It continues to stand at the fore front of all cryptos and its noted that its downfall may affect almost all other cryptos. Its market capital is about half the total crypto market cap.
Therefore for as far as cryptos exist I think Bitcoin will dominate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
Of course, in my opinion, bitcoin will occupy one of the leading places in the coin rating in the long term rather than in the short term. Now it is quite unstable.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
yes I think so because until now the bitcoin is still the best coin and for me bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency that uses the advancement of time and technology in its use
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
On account of the fact that it will remain in the long term the dominant coin is not sure , although time will tell. There is a very large number of alternative cryptocurrencies. But also without bitcoin, not everything will turn out - for where bitcoin is there and all the crypto currency.
Activity: 164
June 10, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
If bitcoin grows to $ 15,000, it will overtake the next most high-turnover currency - the rupee. The other four currencies ahead of bitcoin are the yen, the yuan, the euro and the dollar, all of which have a much larger volume of currency in circulation (for example, for the dollar this figure is 1.4 trillion dollars).
Activity: 630
June 10, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
Maybe yes,
You can trade it for both term. but I prefer for long term.  Because long term will teach you every single rules.
Activity: 184
June 10, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
well, if you mean if bitcoin will always be the 1st on the entire market, then the only thing that i have to tell you, is that it can not be changed. Bitcoin will always be the first one because it has been the first.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 10, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
It is more directed at it/dominant because after all the mother will be prioritized for its presence to be preferred in various things in the crypto world. Bitcoin is still of the exchange of other coins, this can be a powerful reason.. that bitcoin is more dominant and more prioritized over its popularity or its role.
Everything will last long.. if bitcoin receives more good reception from different countries.
Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
like our Bitcoin currency is very dominant, because the soaring price of the currency is due to the high demand in the world of crypto, bitcoin currency is sure and can become dominant anytime, such as in the long run or short because of the bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.

Yes, I believe bitcoin will continue to beat other coins and will dominate in the future because among all coins available in the market bitcoin is the most promising investment profit return.
Activity: 79
June 10, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
like our Bitcoin currency is very dominant, because the soaring price of the currency is due to the high demand in the world of crypto, bitcoin currency is sure and can become dominant anytime, such as in the long run or short because of the bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
O think bitcoin will remain as the most dominant coin after a many years. It is because of the advantages bitcoin has. In all the advantages bitcoin has,  the thing that gives bitcoin edge is it's decentralization which sets it apart from other cryptocurrencies.  I think the only cryptocurrency that is possible to take over btc is eth but it has still a long,  long way to go.
Activity: 364
June 10, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
As long as the popularity of bitcoin is still echoed, I feel bitcoin will stay above other coins. It's hard to say that bitcoin will be replaced. Its dominance over other coins even looks very clear, and in the eyes of ordinary people, they even generalize cryptocurrency, by calling it bitcoin. It's really saddening but the reality said it is.
Pages:
Jump to: