Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 3. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
July 04, 2018, 03:50:38 AM
      I think bitcoin will remain dominant cryptocurrency for a long period of time. Because bitcoin has now valued more than facebook and others. The network effects are really powerfull at scale. Bitcoin also is constantly improving even there is ups and down in the market. It has no intellectual property in cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency has to make their entire code base publicly in order to earn trust of new users and bitcoin is one of them. And that is a good consequence of being decentralized currency.

Bitcoin is still best cryptocurrency in the market today. And I think bitcoin would remain dominant if crypto users wouldn’t stop and just continuously patronizing bitcoin. The higher its demands the longer it’ll stay in the market.
No doubt about the Bitcoin which is the first digital currency which has survived in difficult situations and has made the shape of crypto market. This dominant coin has gained all the popularity in the whole world which is a biggest achievement.

The Bitcoin is dominant and will be dominant for all time however the current market is not favorable these days but this does not mean that it has lose its dominancy. Even the lowest value of the Bitcoin is higher than the other currencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
July 02, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
With so many new shitcoins coming up every day I think, yes Bitcoin will remain dominant. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be launched which started the crypto market. Therefore it has the first-mover advantage due to which it enjoys the support and trust of the users. But this doesn’t mean that Bitcoin cannot be replaced, a new Altcoin might come up to replace it but it should be exceeding well in its idea and should be something useful and unique.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Yes bitcoins is dominant and investing right now is a great idea because as the market prices are dumping then there is a huge chance for you to earn profit when the market goes back to normal due to its volatility.
Activity: 136
June 30, 2018, 06:29:56 PM
well bitcoin has always been the first one that has ever been created, so i do not understand why it should not be/remain being the dominant one
Activity: 322
June 30, 2018, 06:25:01 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Bitcoins is very profitable now a days due to its price that goes down in the market so everyone will have the chance to invest and ethereum price is tether to bitcoins, so always remember that most of the altcoins today that is being released in the market are tether to ethereum so obviously, every cryptocurrency is being affected when bitcoins price is decreasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Bitcoins will be always dominant and it will be always the top 1 cryptocurrency in the market but remember that the market is volatile so you should expect drastic changes in terms of prices.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
Bitcoin being dominant is a common thing and is the fact, because without bitcoin there is no other cryptocurrency. The base will always be the dominant one serving more and more altcoins grow and reach big. Maybe there will be variation in the growth, but the same won't make other assets dominance over bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
yes bitcoin will stay ahead in the long run and always domian market, although now the price is down but still unshakable.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
Yes i think bitcoin will remain dominant with high price. If you refer to bitcoin use by day will still remain dominant for some time but in future i am 100% sure that other coins will be use for daily use.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

How can you say that bitcoin will not exit because without any proper reason how can you specify it. Bitcoin is always dominant currency and still, it can dominate in future because US government declared Bitcoin is not security coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
June 30, 2018, 05:25:56 AM
in my opinion bitcoin will still be the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and bitcoin technology is the basis of cryptocurrency,like an imposition of a world-wide ban on bitcoin specifically or an enhancement in the blockchain technology that beats in bitcoin in every way.
We can't really tell whether bitcoin would remain the most dominant cryptocurrency in the market for as long as it is alive or whether sometime in the future bitcoin would be overthrown at its throne by a new and much better cryptocurrency. But as of now, it is evident that it is almost rooted to its place and it show no signs of going down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 29, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
I believe bitcoin will remain the most dominant crypto because it is the first crypto currency and to the eye of investors bitcoin is the most profitable and bitcoin will remain dominant because it is still the basis of all crypto currencies.
Yes bitcoin will remain as dominant for along time. I cannot see a single currency which have more potential than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies and still not a single currency can overcome it so easily. I think that bitcoin will remain number one crypto currency for a long long time, the bitcon investors will continue investing their money in bitcoin which will continue making bitcoin as number crypto currency of the world.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
Bitcoin will remain to be the "mascot" of cryptocurrency. It's already established and with good history. Lots of tokens and coins will come along the cryptoworld but the global popularity of bitcoin, may it be good or bad, preceeds it and will always be the #1 face of cryptocurrency. Therefor I believe it will remain on top because of this.
Bitcoin is indeed going to remain dominant for maybe the next 50 years or more because more and more people are inclined to using it other than the other altcoins but i don't believe that their dominance is going to be there forever at all.
The demand of Bitcoin is increasing each passing day despite volatility and arising controversies. It only means that more people are now more aware and become more educated of what its real nature is, and how its opportunitues are of great help to improve standard of living. There can be more development to come, and if we keep our strong support and continue to promote it, then it can build a foundation of trust that would attract more investors, traders, and participants, and will gain continued dominance.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
June 29, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
Even if the selling price of bitcoin in the crypto market continues to fall, bitcoin positions remain dominant and the top.bicouse altcoin other selling prices also come down. So there is no effect on the bitcoin whose price is down.
Activity: 6
June 29, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
yes, bitcoin always dominant in this market as no coin have that potential to beat its returns and no coin is near its price.
Activity: 32
June 29, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

I think bitcoin will still remain as the most dominant coin because even though its dominance is decreasing as years passed by there's still no other coin that has the potential to take its place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 29, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
I believe bitcoin will remain the most dominant crypto because it is the first crypto currency and to the eye of investors bitcoin is the most profitable and bitcoin will remain dominant because it is still the basis of all crypto currencies.
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 08:39:59 AM
It will surely dominate for long term for been the first cryptocurrency created in the world..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
      I think bitcoin will remain dominant cryptocurrency for a long period of time. Because bitcoin has now valued more than facebook and others. The network effects are really powerfull at scale. Bitcoin also is constantly improving even there is ups and down in the market. It has no intellectual property in cryptocurrency. Every cryptocurrency has to make their entire code base publicly in order to earn trust of new users and bitcoin is one of them. And that is a good consequence of being decentralized currency.

Bitcoin is still best cryptocurrency in the market today. And I think bitcoin would remain dominant if crypto users wouldn’t stop and just continuously patronizing bitcoin. The higher its demands the longer it’ll stay in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: