Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 5. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
Yes I think so because until now the bitcoin is still the best coin. Bitcoin is very popular and it is in high demand by both the crypto and external community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
in my opinion bitcoin will still be the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and bitcoin technology is the basis of cryptocurrency,like an imposition of a world-wide ban on bitcoin specifically or an enhancement in the blockchain technology that beats in bitcoin in every way.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
Maybe now is the beginning of the fall of bitcoin at the top of crypto and there will be a substitute that will become more dominant than bitcoin. Before Bitcoin is replaced, it is likely that the most dominant still be held by bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
for now the bitcoin price is not possible, but one day bitcoin will be the number one coin from other coin coins and it is very confident for me.

I think Bitcoin will remain dominant because it is not bubble although there is downfall of price but it is normal in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price is decreasing but then no other coins bit the price of Bitcoin even on its downfall.
Activity: 79
June 25, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
for now the bitcoin price is not possible, but one day bitcoin will be the number one coin from other coin coins and it is very confident for me.
Activity: 200
June 24, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
I think it will be the dominant coin as it was the first cryptocurrency and has the maximum number of users. Only any coin with some out of the box benefits can be able to replace it, but this possibility is very feeble.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 01:34:10 PM
I think many people are used to using bitcoin as a hard currency. altcoins will have a specialized and narrow application, but bitcoin will be the connecting link between all this
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is sure that this bitcoin will stay prevailing and will remain the first run through recalled by everybody on earth. in spite of the fact that the adversary will grow a ton, yet at the same time I'm certain this bitcoin will keep on growing before the day later. since it's simply from bicoin that truly will give us an exercise about the universe of venture, and it's begun all began from the essentials, where we need to work to take after abundance projects to gather bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been collected genuinely then we take after the speculation of this bitcoin. on the off chance that all these bitcoin clients do great and patient things, achievement will be earned, and this bitcoin will at present become enormous in light of the fact that the quantity of individuals in this world is fruitful with this bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Bitcoin can be dominated by other coins because bitcoin now is losing its value. I do not know the exact date when, but I am pretty sure that it will happen. Nonetheless, this is the main reason why we must distribute all of our assets evenly so that we can play it safe and not lose it all.
Activity: 246
June 24, 2018, 11:07:54 AM
BTC is the king of cryptocurrency.eny ones can't bet btc
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
Yes bitcoin will remain dominant in the digital currency technology since this is the very first cryptocurrency, this will be the base price of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 06:22:46 AM
Yes, bitcoin still dominant among of all. Even the value of bitcoin is still in low price no one will overtake on it. People continue investing and trusting bitcoin because it's a long term investment and their not afraid on buying more coins because they know its the way to change their life. bitcoin will be the best because most of all country accepted it, no one can past bitcoin i think and it so very true.
Activity: 13
June 22, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
For this past years, many coins want to surpass the value of bitcoin, but still no one beat it. So i believe bitcoin will still be dominant notbin long term and short term trading.
Activity: 183
June 21, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
No one will be able to fully control Bitcoin, its price will still affect the entire crypto market, I believe in Bitcoin's future. Smiley
Activity: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
It is my firm believe that Bitcoin will remain dominant among the other currencies. The value of one Bitcoin is far superior to other Altcoins. It will take some major achievement to dethrone the undisputed king of cryptocurreny.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 21, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
Well honestly bitcoin is the only crypto that will dominate all other crypto which most are just altcoins and at the same time most of it are just ethereum platform base where ethereum is an altcoin for bitcoin. So in my opinion bitcoin will remain dominant until such time that when cryptocurrency will be needing some modifications if there is such things but for me bitcoi is getting stronger each year it possess.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
Many people still predict that the bitcoin will be more dominant if they still have more coin with a bitcoin-like feature, bitcoin may be the number one leader in making a decision to invest in a house invest
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
June 21, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
Yes it will remain the dominant coin, first because bitcoin is the most known and used cryptocurrency. It is undeniably more popular than any other coin out their. In short, in my own prediction it might take decades or even century to replace bitcoin in its own position. Lol.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
In my opinion it lasts sooner or later - of course it's the most known crypto across the planet but that does not mean it's the best or the most accurate for the purpose.

By the way we cannot deny it's the first and with long story behind and nonetheless it has the most powerful blockchain with so many nodes that is basically impossible to broke.
Activity: 462
June 21, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
For a while this bitcoin will remain the dominant coin. But for a longer time it can not be ascertained that bitcoin will forever be the dominant coin considering that so far many altcoins are moving fast and may be (how long it takes) altcoin can replace bitcoin positions.
Pages:
Jump to: