Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 4. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
Bitcoin will remain to be the "mascot" of cryptocurrency. It's already established and with good history. Lots of tokens and coins will come along the cryptoworld but the global popularity of bitcoin, may it be good or bad, preceeds it and will always be the #1 face of cryptocurrency. Therefor I believe it will remain on top because of this.
Bitcoin is indeed going to remain dominant for maybe the next 50 years or more because more and more people are inclined to using it other than the other altcoins but i don't believe that their dominance is going to be there forever at all.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

yep, it's not the best coin now, but the value is still the highest and is purse but gold.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
June 29, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Until unless all altcoins are valued in bitcoin i dont think that any other coin take over Bitcoin. Even ETH have tried so many times but still btc has its own value as it is not controlled by anyone this is the main success of btc. ETH is controlled by developer and even he is holding the major share of coin so always it will be afraid that if he sold everything in the market and left over the project then who will take care of ETH and its network. So i think Bitcoin will always dominate the crypto world until some other coin come like btc or the founder of btc dont come up with new coin.
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
it appears that bitcoin has turned into the prevailing of all circling digital currencies today, there are numerous cryptocurrency that take after bitcoin cost developments by the way when bitcoin rises then bitcoin will likewise increment while bitcoin diminishes bitcoin cost additionally diminishes so it demonstrates that bitcoin has turned out to be predominant of all cryptocurrency
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
Bitcoin will remain to be the "mascot" of cryptocurrency. It's already established and with good history. Lots of tokens and coins will come along the cryptoworld but the global popularity of bitcoin, may it be good or bad, preceeds it and will always be the #1 face of cryptocurrency. Therefor I believe it will remain on top because of this.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 04:43:24 AM
This is the era of bitcoin and probably it still dominant until today but always expect that everthing is not forever. It's not the question of supremacy it's a battle between the second spot because Bitcoin lead is very dominant among the altcoins but I don't know about the next five years these other coins are performing better and the technology is getting updated every year.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 04:41:43 AM
I think it still dominates in this market, it is something that is indispensable in this market. I think bitcoin best growth period is before 2020.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 29, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Well, Bitcoin appears to hold on to the crown for a long time as compared to the competition coming from the market. Although Ethereum, the direct competitor of Bitcoin, is performing incredibly well on the market, it has a lot to accomplish in order to surpass Bitcoin even in terms of market cap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
The dominance of bitcoin in the crypto-currency market has actually been decreasing lately. This is due to the fall in confidence to it and the drop in demand for the purchase of bitcoin. Many investors, especially beginners, are now panicking selling their bitcoins after the current drop in the price of bitcoin.
The fall of dominance means a decrease in the share of bitcoin capitalization in the total capitalization share of the crypto currency. That is, bitcoin will already have less influence on the formation of prices of other crypto-currencies. Reducing the dominance of bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin can disappear from the crypto-currency market. Lose the role of leader because of this, he can, but exist. will continue.

Indeed, bitcoin dominanance in market already decreasing. In 2017, bitcoin dominance more than 65% and right now bitcoin dominant at 43%. I am believe in the future bitcoin dominance will replace with other coin like ethereum or others altcoin. Ethereum have a chance to replace bitcoin place because its no 2 in market cap
Activity: 27
June 29, 2018, 04:00:47 AM
right now bitcoin is still dominating the cryptocurrency market and perhap for a very long time from now. I believe everything will come to an end, so bitcoin is not an exception. One day in the future, surely bitcoin will be loose in the competitive market and will be replaced by another better coin, but that may be a very long time because bitcoin is still the most powerful currency on the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
I do not think there is any competition with Bitcoin because it is in another level. It is difficult for any currency to gain value by it. Therefore, all comparisons become lame. Besides, I still believe that Bitcoin will dominate the short-term and long-term market in the future

Everybody always thought that kind of mind setting for bitcoin, and as market activity kepts changing due to volatile market value, expect that it will dominate the entire cryptocurrency. With respect to short term of long term trading, I can suggest that holding for longer term must be initiated so far. Having day trades was just a waste of time and can be a threat to dropping price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 03:38:52 AM
yes i think it will remain dominant for a long time. i dont see any other alt at the moment which will rise to such a price..
Activity: 120
June 29, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
I still believe that even lots of crypto coins today, Bitcoin will still Dominant! Because Bitcoin is the first who become very popular crypto currency. And lots of people already owning Bitcoin.
Activity: 155
June 29, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
This is something we cannot tell fr certain, there are quite a lot of factors to be considered when it comes to deciding the fate of BTC at the top, its current situation is not really he best right now as there as been lots of negativities surrounding it. But  if no other coin steps up and beats the quality of BTC then it definitely will remain dominant
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 02:41:33 AM
Of course, I think bitkoyn is promising and stable money for everyone. Thanks to bitcoins, this is really safe and is a good choice for the future of everyone and the real bitkoyna. This is a good source of income for all.
Activity: 54
June 29, 2018, 02:31:01 AM
Bitcoin is the mother coin or say king of the crypto. Whole market follows crypto and I think it will remain like thia in future too. Bitcoin will always remain dominant.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 29, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
Absolutely! We all know currently that bitcoin has reduced in price by a significant amount and so this has brought about so many criticisms and speculations but the truth of the matter is that bitcoin is also a cryptocurrency susceptible to volatility and so it is normal if it reduces its price and for its dominancy it will still maintain over all the altcoins. Why? because even in the downfall of bitcoin you can still see most of the altcoins moving with it. Bitcoin will definitely rise again so let's hope for the better.
Activity: 229
June 29, 2018, 02:06:45 AM
yes , bitcoin will be on the top and will keep dominating other coins in the market . I have seen many altcoins rise to 2x 3x their icos price in span of few months but when they drop they fall to a very low rate , whereas bitcoins makes an impact after every month . We know bitcoin has fallen by a great amount in the year 2018 but will rise once again keeping its dominence
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 02:00:05 AM
The dominance of bitcoin in the crypto-currency market has actually been decreasing lately. This is due to the fall in confidence to it and the drop in demand for the purchase of bitcoin. Many investors, especially beginners, are now panicking selling their bitcoins after the current drop in the price of bitcoin.
The fall of dominance means a decrease in the share of bitcoin capitalization in the total capitalization share of the crypto currency. That is, bitcoin will already have less influence on the formation of prices of other crypto-currencies. Reducing the dominance of bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin can disappear from the crypto-currency market. Lose the role of leader because of this, he can, but exist. will continue.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
I do not think there is any competition with Bitcoin because it is in another level. It is difficult for any currency to gain value by it. Therefore, all comparisons become lame. Besides, I still believe that Bitcoin will dominate the short-term and long-term market in the future
Pages:
Jump to: