Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 6. (Read 2656 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:23:23 AM
I think BTC will stay dominant among all cryptocurrencies in next 3-4 years. Everything remains on the top untill or unless a more popular thing then that comes to the market.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
i think bitcoin low supply can harm bitcoin domination in the futur , cause bitcoin need the increase in the price to keep domination , but price can't increase indefinitely
Activity: 86
June 21, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
i belive bitcoin will remain dominant because its a great means of investment and all other crypto technology are channled through blockchain technolgy its bullt on
Activity: 448
June 21, 2018, 02:53:37 AM
of course bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.

Well, let's be open-minded too, yes for now I can say thay bitcoin is dominant however we may never can tell in the future if there's gonna be another crypto that soon will defeat bitcoin. But for now let's not think of it yet, let's just enjoy what we have right now.
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 02:53:27 AM
yes it will be dominant and also remain relevant because so many people are getting to know more about it and by this is getting more relevant in the world at large. once is changing life it will be known in different places
Activity: 123
June 21, 2018, 02:44:19 AM
of course bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 02:43:17 AM
Just for a few more years, and I am sure they would loose grip of the dominance. There are lots of t and more better technology springing up to match up with them. With zero transaction and quicker transfer time. In a  year's it wold all be gone
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
As years passed still Bitcoin is the number one crypto coin in the market, when the market crashed and when bitcoin is down there is a lot of altcoins that want to surpass bitcoin but, they all failed. From now days and months are going bitcoin remains the most dominant coin in the market. And no one knows how this is happening and who is the man behind this bitcoin and who is the founder and holder of this bitcoin and still a mystery.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 02:24:34 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

even after 4 months, today too Bitcoin is hovering around 38-40% of total market cap. And I don't think it will go less than 30% in next 12-18 months time frame. So it's still dominant and it's safe to say that it will continue to be dominant in crypto space. I am very bullish on BTC, accumulated good amount of BTC and now waiting for another bull run. Maybe $20k by the end of 2018 or at the starting of new year.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 21, 2018, 02:15:53 AM
Bitcoin remain dominant for a lot of years and for sure it will keep being dominant for more years because the market capitalization of bitcoin is really higher compare to the market capitalization of other altcoins in the market so it is easy to view the future by looking at the market capitalization and bitcoin will stop dominating the market in terms of overall if some altcoin surpasses its market capitalization.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 01:49:50 AM
Yes of course, bitcoin will remain the main one. All may appear and compete but i am confident that bitcoin will be at the forefront either in the long run or in the short term. Because bitcoin has proven in every year that bitcoin is very goog and more and more are interested in it.
Activity: 97
June 21, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
certainly because bitcoin has been popular until now and bitcoin will never be replaced so in my opinion bitcoin will remain a dominant in the future and forever
Activity: 588
June 21, 2018, 01:37:04 AM
For me because of nothing can compare to bitcoin supremacy, then yes, it will remain as dominant in crypto world. If you will found out one coin that is better than bitcoin you can inform us immediately for that would be the one that we are waiting for the coin that can compare to bitcoin and be the next bitcoin if possible. While no one can defeat bitcoin, absolutely it will remain as the number one in crypto world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
June 21, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Bitcoin staying power is already well known and I'm sure that that the top cryptocurrency will remain dominant in the years to come. Its market capitalization is big if you compare it to the nearest competitor, ethereum. A lot of coins will be created in the future and among these future coins might turn out to be the bitcoin's toughest competitor if the present top coins next to bitcoin fails to dethrone the king of cryptocurrencies..
Activity: 17
June 21, 2018, 12:55:10 AM
To be honest, no one is sure what is going to happen down the road and thus the best we can have is the list of predictions.In the future, more coins will definitely flock the market and yet Bitcoin will stay in the first rank.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 21, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
If considering the market capitalization value owned by bitcoin and if it remains stable or even growing, then for a long time bitcoin will be the most dominant coin. But remembering crypto can change the situation at any time and it can not be predicted precisely.
Activity: 840
June 21, 2018, 12:29:28 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

I think in short time, bitcoin still dominance in crypto market cap. But in long term, maybe others coin will take bitcoin place as biggest market cap coin. Many good coin and good prospect like bitcoin right now and I am believe in next 2 years bitcoin will lose the domination in market cap
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io
June 20, 2018, 11:40:15 PM
I think that's right. It seems Bitcoin will dominate and dominate everything from the current and future Crypto market. Simply because no coin can replace it. It has a very strong foundation and high value. So, it will still dominate everything in the long run

Bitcoin already proved its worth and it keeps becoming more popular, a lot of investors already supporting and keep buying bitcoin this is the main reason why bitcoin will remain dominant and will always lead the crytocurrencies.
Activity: 77
June 20, 2018, 11:36:44 PM
For some time in the future I'm sure bitcoin will remain dominant.The majority of the holders and investors will always prefer to have a potential and trusted coins to have than taking a risk in investing a cheaper coins that will not give us a guarantee to give us profits in a long run.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 12:34:31 PM
I think that will be very difficult to happen and probably will hardly ever happen because the self-built community is very solid and massive, and to take it over is very difficult as long as digital transactions still occur and users and merchants still using Bitcoin to transact or exchange it to another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: