Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin will be declare as legal or not ? - page 3. (Read 7224 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i won`t be surprised if they will create their own "legal" crypto (something similar to ripple)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
It's a matter of the majority users who benefits from it and if these users would agree to regulate bitcoin by the government.

No government would allow something that they could not control. Government needs to have power in most of the things or else they would go to war from it. Like for example Resources and nuclear weapons.
Activity: 126
All I know is one of the major factor that will influence government decision is that tax that will be generated and how it will be done by the exchange site. due to his popularity & increasing growth in international market, time comes shortly when its become worldwide currency.
Activity: 28
Finance minister,in his budget speech on 1 February 2018, stated that the government will do everything to discontinue the use of bitcoin and other virtual currencies in India for criminal uses. He reiterated that India does not recognise them as legal tender and will instead encourage blockchain technology in payment systems.

"The government does not recognise cryptocurrency as legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate the use of these cryptoassets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payments system," Jaitley said.
Activity: 16
Yes,  bitcoins will be declare as legal
But matter of fact is that it can take time government is seeing all the pros and cons of making bitcoin legal.
After some research government can declare it a legal activity
Activity: 193
Government will agree to legalize it, if they would be able to monitor/regulate it. There are a lot of users now but majority of people are still unaware or don't use cryptocurrency and those majority are governments priority.

They see crypto as a possible threat as it's anonymity could be used in criminal activities as stated by some government officials in some country.

A lot scamming cases arises recently involving crypto's which is not a good news in the community.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Activity: 81
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
In my opinion. someday the digital currency (bitcoin / altcoin) will be legalized by all countries. in my opinion, digital currency will greatly help the economy when the technology is modern and the level of financial transactions is increasing so require a digital currency that can support all these activities.
to the extent that bitcoin will never be valid in some countries, because there are some countries that reject it and as long as bitcoin still has such characteristics the country will never accept bitcoin, and until now bitcoin will only be accepted in some countries that have used it from now on . Some time in the future there will probably be some more countries that try to use bitcoin but not all countries will approve it.
Activity: 378
I think it will also be legal in countries where bitcoin can not be enjoyed yet. and I also think of the future. bitcoin will make money currency. it will cover the banks. in bitcoin that everyone will run.
Activity: 98
In my opinion it will take time to declare bitcoin as a legal. Huge discussion is going on.Good news is they have taken 1'st step to start 18% levy on that. I thought due to his popularity & increasing growth in international market, time comes shortly when its become worldwide currency.Countries should go with world and will declare bitcoin as a legal.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
As far as I know Bitcoin was declared legal in 2017
Activity: 84
I think in a few countries, it won't change. Bitcoin will remain illegal.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Recently, a special commission set up by the Government of India has come to the conclusion that bitcoin can be recognized in this country as a means of payment, that is, it can fulfill the role of money. This is very interesting, considering that for a long period of time in this country there were serious disputes over the future of the crypto currency and it was in India under the threat of permanent prohibition. We just have to wait until the conclusion of this commission was fixed by the relevant decision of the government.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Only time will tell as to whether bitcoin will be declare world wild as a legal tender for goods and services. Although, the way things are going not negative will affect bitcoin in the nearest future as many people are adopting bitcoin on a daily basis.
Activity: 154
Production of bitcoin is not backup with commodities unlike our regular currencies.This maybe the reason why it is not declare as legal but not banned as well since some merchants are already accepting bitcoin as mode of payment.So I think for now it will not be declared or totally accepted yet in the society.
Activity: 196
Now there are so many countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin. And I am not sure if Bitcoin will be declared legitimate. I'm afraid Bitcoin will never be declared legitimate and even more, countries will ban it. Whatever will happen later, I just hope that I can still use Bitcoin in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Sure it will be declare as legal in all countries but not immediately, it will take long time to accept. Because of bitcoin popularity and growth many countries now declared bitcoin as legal in their country. The others keep watching closely the countries economic growth of bitcoin accepted countries. If the change is good and the economic growth is high means automatically the other countries also consider and accept bitcoin as legal in their country.

Legality literally makes no difference because there is nothing a country can do to prevent one from buying or trading cryptocurrencies. They do not have control over decentralised systems
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Sure it will be declare as legal in all countries but not immediately, it will take long time to accept. Because of bitcoin popularity and growth many countries now declared bitcoin as legal in their country. The others keep watching closely the countries economic growth of bitcoin accepted countries. If the change is good and the economic growth is high means automatically the other countries also consider and accept bitcoin as legal in their country.
Pages:
Jump to: