Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 13. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

i dont think crypto will end. the technology of crypto is created to sustained for long time.
blockchain is an advanced technology and will be used by peoples on the future.
Activity: 73
May 10, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
encryption is the future . it will not end . it will coexist with the legal currency . they have their own advantages and disadvantages . they compete with each other . people can choose freely among them .
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
Nop I don't think it's gonna end, crypto ain't a bubble,  so it pretty sure that it's here to stay regardless of the FUD  and volatility that it gat
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
Of course, someday, in the distant future, crypto-currencies will end their existence, but by that time I think we will simply not be with you, so now we do not need to talk about this, now we need to promote crypto-currencies, because it is with their help that we, You can really very much.

Perfect point to explain people that they need to promote this technology rather than finding when it will die. Everything is subject to marker risk and can go against our wish anytime but I believe crypto currency is such a technology which will remain with us for a long period of time, government are trying to move their focus from paper to digital money and crypto can be one of the best substitute for this problem
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 09, 2018, 02:12:14 PM
I don't think that can happen, because i don't see any reason why crypto currencies will die or end. The world is coming together more and more as crypto keep bringing up the world together for good.
yeah right, I don't think crypto will die or end, but the opposite happens day and ahead crypto is getting searched and growing rapidly. many people want it not too late to get crypto, the price goes up and keeps going up the higher that more and more rules about crypto growing faster.
Activity: 90
May 09, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
I think crypto will not end, because from year to year crypto keeps on increasing, and to make investment is not too late because in Crypto we are given many assets very much choice and now is the right time to start investing because the price is still cheap,
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Of course, someday, in the distant future, crypto-currencies will end their existence, but by that time I think we will simply not be with you, so now we do not need to talk about this, now we need to promote crypto-currencies, because it is with their help that we, You can really very much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 09, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
According to the real Jordan Belfort, crypto will have a swift and dramatic death. I believe he is correct about the vast majorities of cryptos, but certainly not the biggest and most widely used ones such as Bitcoin
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
May 09, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
We're only at the very beginning of Crypto paiement methods.

Tbh, for now it's only usefull for thoses who takes interest in it. One day it'll definetly be of common use.
Activity: 117
May 09, 2018, 10:33:26 AM
I don't think that can happen, because i don't see any reason why crypto currencies will die or end. The world is coming together more and more as crypto keep bringing up the world together for good.
Activity: 131
May 09, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
We are all aware that someday cryptocurrency trading will become obsolete. But that day isn't now. Although a lot of people may say that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are dead, The graphs say otherwise. The prices may seem bleak at the moment but that doesn't mean that the industry will die. It is just like a bad day that needs to be shaken out to give way for good times. So don't lose faith in the industry right now.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 09, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
As rock'n'roll  Wink it will never die when it shows it has already showed its power and potential. It may and will change but the technology is brand new!
Activity: 353
May 09, 2018, 10:22:17 AM
No It  just started. And now, invest when prices are so low. I expect bitcoin to grow even higher this year, or even double.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 09, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
There is no reason for the crypto currency to disappear again. Regulation of its states is inevitable and is an indispensable stage for the development of the crypto currency. Since now in the states there is a different approach to assessing the crypto currency and determining its status, there will be temporary difficulties with legalization of it in certain countries. However, over time, these obstacles must be eliminated. So I do not see any problems for the existence of crypto currency.
I think it will never end because crypro is become more worth it so many people believe to it and also trust to it, maybe this end of the year it will be more stronger and more become successful some of them. Also crypto is now become popular so its not easy to all people adopt if crypto is end because many people surely will lose their profit to get. Also i believe crypto will never end because it is part of many people lives now.
Activity: 107
May 09, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
Crypto currency will not be end as soon.
I believe that it will survive/existence minimum 5-6 years or more. I am not sure.
Because it has big platform now. And so much people invested on this.
But nothing impossible. New new rules and regulation Maybe affect crypto world for sometime.
And my fav altcoin is STRAT, ETH, SC and EOS.

Cryptocurrency will keep evolving until it become a accepted by all globally. I believe that crypto will become a future tool transaction,  so I'm sure it will never end,  increasing or decreasing is a normal situation,  it will always fluctuative,  it's not to late to invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
i believe that cryptocurrencies will have a bright future . now is the early stage of encryption . at this stage , we need to complete the infrastructure . such as ICO platform , cryptocurrency payment  , exchange .
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
the world of cryptographic currency units is becoming more and more widely used by all people every day. crypto currencies will never end. crypto currencies will always exist in our lives.
trk
Activity: 228
May 09, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
We dont know that yet, unless you come from the future and take a peek there. We are actually still i early adoption phase.
Still less than 5% of the world are joining this community. I believe this number will increase day by day.
Just enjoy the show, and dont forget to take some profit Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 10:00:33 AM
No one knows, anything can happen in the future. But, I think crypto will not die that easy because many people use it for transactions and many investors are investing into crypto. So, i think crypto will keep growing.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 09, 2018, 09:57:28 AM
There is no reason for the crypto currency to disappear again. Regulation of its states is inevitable and is an indispensable stage for the development of the crypto currency. Since now in the states there is a different approach to assessing the crypto currency and determining its status, there will be temporary difficulties with legalization of it in certain countries. However, over time, these obstacles must be eliminated. So I do not see any problems for the existence of crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: